Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who do you want leading your team?

There are some great leaders in The Marvel Universe. Everyone brings something different to the table.

So which hero do you want to lead you team? It doesnt have to be someone who has been a leader in the past. Maybe someone new comes to mind.

For me I would want Captain America. he is not the strongest but he has fought side by side with pretty much every hero in the Marvel Universe. He has great combat instinct. And he knows so much about the other heroes he can put the right person in the right spot without even thinking, He can inspire other heroes. he can make the others believe in him and the cause.
    He is the man I want to run the show.

Who would you want in the lead?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I'd want Captain America or Storm.

Mighty Member

Sunspot for proven but entirely unconventional unpredictable tactics.

Night Thrasher.

BANNED

Wolverine. While he is known as loner, lately, he is a better team person since X-Force.

Blue Marvel would be cool to see him form a team with rotating members bring more obscure awesome heroes to forefront.

Have the team fight very powerful enemies to show case just how powerful those heroes are.
    "Without Sin, what Grace has Forgiveness."

Sue Storm should lead the Fantastic Four.

Reed is only there because it's the status quo and Sue has proved to be a competent leader. Reed himself has even said she's better than him at it.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

so I see multiple answers here, but im built difrent, so if im in the scene IM the leader. No buts, no ifs, no nothing. Period with a capital P.
    Let's not be mistaken on who the main character is, and tis I, ALWAYS.
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-19-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Safe answer is always Captain America. He is almost universally considered the greatest super hero field leader in all of comics. Put him in a story like Infinity where you start off with a half dozen leaders of galactic empires, and by the end of the story Cap is leading them all. But him in a cross over story with the Justice League including Batman and Superman, and by the end of the story Cap is leading them all. Cap has what millar calls the voice of god... it's his real power. Hes the soldier who can command gods and kings.

And aside from him being a brilliant tactician he brings the most intangibles. He's able to uplift and inspire his team and elevate them better than any other comic field leader. And he's also the most trusted hero by pretty much everyone... the public, the government, and other heroes. As we saw in Secret Empire they almost trust him to a fault. So with him as leader you often have less PR problems than other leaders like Cylcops (who is probably the second default leader in comics behind Steve).

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Cyclops. 10 char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Safe answer is always Captain America. He is almost universally considered the greatest super hero field leader in all of comics. Put him in a story like Infinity where you start off with a half dozen leaders of galactic empires, and by the end of the story Cap is leading them all. But him in a cross over story with the Justice League including Batman and Superman, and by the end of the story Cap is leading them all. Cap has what millar calls the voice of god... it's his real power. Hes the soldier who can command gods and kings.

And aside from him being a brilliant tactician he brings the most intangibles. He's able to uplift and inspire his team and elevate them better than any other comic field leader. And he's also the most trusted hero by pretty much everyone... the public, the government, and other heroes. As we saw in Secret Empire they almost trust him to a fault. So with him as leader you often have less PR problems than other leaders like Cylcops (who is probably the second default leader in comics behind Steve).
    captain america inspires me to create old man jokes

Janet Van Dyne led Avengers team.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Everyone talks about what a great leader she is. I have been reading mostly 60's and early 70's stuff where she is a bit of a bubble head. I am really looking forward to getting to the later years where she evolves into a leader and well rounded character. Kind of get glimpses of this when she returns to the Avengers after the first time her and Hank leave. So I am looking really forward to see the better character.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Everyone talks about what a great leader she is. I have been reading mostly 60's and early 70's stuff where she is a bit of a bubble head. I am really looking forward to getting to the later years where she evolves into a leader and well rounded character. Kind of get glimpses of this when she returns to the Avengers after the first time her and Hank leave. So I am looking really forward to see the better character.
    She was pretty cool under Stern and Busiek.

It's a shame she sort of fell out of favor with later writers, as she arguably was the number 2 Avengers leader behind Steve at one point.