Hello,
I would like to ask which characters do you think would be more sucessfull with different writing.

I say that about:

1. Cassandra Sandsmark:
I) The Pre-Flashpoint Situation was perfect:
Diana as Amazon and Cassandra as daughter of Zeus.
This was perfect, because it made them different-so you could have written Cassandra as kind of female Thor.
The problem was that Cassandra was written like an Amazon, which doesnt work, because Cassandra spent only short time with training and not a lifelong training.
Now with Cassandra as granddaughter of Zeus and Diana as daughter its even a bigger problem.
So I was always the opinion to make Cassandra physically stronger than Diana, because of her divine heritage and give her more powers like chanelling the Lightning of Zeus like Shazam does.
II) I also think a big problem is that she is still a teenager and not a grown up woman like she is in Titans of Tomorrow.
The Titans of Tomorrow Cassandra in Rebirth was actually the BEST incarnation of her next to the Injustice one.
She was beautiful, perfect costume and was a great leader...

2. Traci 13:
Cool powers, but I would love to see her with the Teen Titans instead of Ravager for example.

Conner Kent:
The Pre-Flashpoint Conner was cool, powerful etc. but the Rebirth Conner is just shy,not as powerful and muscular as his Pre-Flashpoint Counterpart and is in the shadow of Jonathan Samuel Kent....

Empress:
Empress was one of the most interesting characters in DC-but then they stopped using her...