Default Is Detective 1027 an anthology of all 1 shot stories?

Everything I've read is that its once again a oversized issue with several one shot stories, and nothing connected to the current Batman story arc. Can I assume there's nothing Joker War related? Nothing needed to read that connects #1026 to #1028?

The last two stories set up Future State and the next arc of Tec. The rest are one and done.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

The content is mostly good one-shots, including the Bendis Batman I have been wanting since DC signed him.

Worth picking up.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Incredible Member

I had been hoping for some Kathy Kane content but that didn't happen

BANNED

Don't worry, you don't need to read 1026-1025 to understand the contents of the book. It's just a celebratory issues full of one shot about what people think about old tale of Batman. It's worth of picking to read good stories about what people think cool about Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The last two stories set up Future State and the next arc of Tec. The rest are one and done.
    This is what I was wondering, thanks!

Censorship Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Don't worry, you don't need to read 1026-1025 to understand the contents of the book. It's just a celebratory issues full of one shot about what people think about old tale of Batman. It's worth of picking to read good stories about what people think cool about Batman.
    You made those numbers backwards. That made me smile.

It is really a nice package! I haven't read it all yet, but it all looks good.