BANNED

Default Where the F is Sage in all of this?

Last time I checked, in "DIe by the sword," Sage was transferred all Roma's knowledge and designated to be whatever Luna Opal is. Sage should have been front and center, and I bet she would have solved this whole Arrako fiasco efficiently and quickly. I guess they actually forget "Die by the Sword' entirely, because for some reason, Jim Jaspers and Roma appear alive, while I think they were both killed in DbtS. I'm Disappointed b/c DbtS was not that long ago, it was event, not some random Equus mutant from an obscure state fair comic book.

P.S. Why is Sage shown using telepathy? Elias Bogan would track her down and murder her at the first second of her telepathy.

They did not forget Die by the Sword, is that Rome had already risen before, was alive and active during the Incursions, Spider-UK contacted her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They did not forget Die by the Sword, is that Rome had already risen before, was alive and active during the Incursions, Spider-UK contacted her.
    But I mean, like, how? Plus, I recalled Merlyn was dead in DbtS also, but is randomly alive now.

Quote Originally Posted by emfrst View Post
    But I mean, like, how? Plus, I recalled Merlyn was dead in DbtS also, but is randomly alive now.
    The Beyonders destroyed the Starlight Citadel and massacred everyone but our Brian Braddock, I guess when after Secret Wars it was rebuilt by Reed and Franklin Richards, they added Roma, Merlyn and everyone else.

Secret War was essentially a complete reboot of 616. Technically there is no 616 anymore, it's a whole new dimension/universe. Not that anyone needs a specific reason to ignore rich Claremontian canon.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"Die by the Sword was not that long ago"

C'mon, man.
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I like to believe that she's observing everything, and will make her move when she sees fit.
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

She is busy conducting enhanced interrogations of Russian mutants.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

She's done stuff since "Die By the Sword." She was involved in that X-Termination crossover a while back and returned to Earth after that.

She's been in X-Force and X-Men recently. Easy to miss since they have her dressing like Jubilee for some strange reason.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 11-06-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Beyonders destroyed the Starlight Citadel and massacred everyone but our Brian Braddock, I guess when after Secret Wars it was rebuilt by Reed and Franklin Richards, they added Roma, Merlyn and everyone else.
    Wasn't that after she came back in Spider-Verse? If I recall, there was no explanation for her resurrection, she was just back.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

It was discovered she was actually a machine.

Sage is practicing self care. Bubble bath. Mud mask. The works

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    She is busy conducting enhanced interrogations of Russian mutants.
    loll good point^ when she isn't waterboarding Russians that is

Sometimes things don't work the way we think that they should work this is an event with swords and Shatterstar, Nightcrawler and Kwannon(Yeah I know Betsy is in it) are not involved majorly. And frankly I am not the biggest Shatterstar fan on planet and in some ways I think the character is lame BUT you have gladiator combat event with swords and Shatterstar a character who does always work but is perfect for this setting isn't used that feels awful to me. And the big point X-men is huge franchise and not everyone can be used they just have different plans no matter how perfect we think they should fit. For example there is a Sword book upcoming and Doug Ramsey isn't a part of it and they are few X-men who are better fits for that concept than him.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe she’s the unrevealed tenth swordsman.

Lol