BANNED

Default Anime Fight Inspiration for the Superman

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 09-19-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Ha - when I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was "One-Punch Man." Interesting that you chose a fight where he doesn't actually do his usual "one punch" thing. (although Saitama usually kills his opponents and Superman doesn't kill, so I guess that makes sense)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 09-19-2020 at 03:05 PM.

With Vidal as Lois but minus the energy blast lol

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

With superman's senses, solar flare, strength, speed, flight, bioelectric aura.. Etc i would say momoshiki, neji.. Etc fight style. Clark has shown to go after weaknesses in comics as well.This is pro superman going all out silverage,combining new52 and postcrisis explanation/powers. Taichi, winchun... Etc. I love the use of chains as well.

While, one punch man would be apt for when clark is depicted as naive farmboy who doesn't know how to fight with silverage powerlevel.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-20-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Also this generally what superman is. All might ftw! Goldenage superman is effing best.

Boxing, grappling moves.. Etc this is superman usually leaping tall buildings in a single bound.

Fighting style of the good guy. Speed, power... Etc of the bad guy
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-20-2020 at 12:27 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    With superman's senses, solar flare, strength, speed, flight, bioelectric aura.. Etc i would say momoshiki, neji.. Etc fight style. Clark has shown to go after weaknesses in comics as well.This is pro superman going silverage,combining new52 and postcrisis explanation/powers. Taichi, winchun... Etc. I love the use of chains as well.

While, one punch man would be apt for when clark is depicted as naive farmboy who doesn't know how to fight with silverage powerlevel.
    A lot of this would work for Wonder Woman too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Also this generally what superman is. All might ftw! Goldenage superman is effing best.

Boxing, grappling moves.. Etc this is superman usually leaping tall buildings in a single bound.
    Kinda has assistance from the Batmobile too, lol

Yeah All-Might is largely how I picture Clark fighting, though I imagine Clark works his extra powers like heat vision, super breath, etc., into his fighting style. And Clark flies, obviously.

For straight up OG Golden Age Superman, yeah there's no better anime to pull from than All-Might.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.