BANNED

Default Anime Fight Inspiration for the Batman

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 09-19-2020 at 05:54 PM.

BANNED

december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

As Bruce Wayne:

Batman doesn't fight with guns but Red Hood...

Had to be careful with this one because it is not kid friendly...Goblin Slayer, in terms on ingenuity and creativity that Batman would use in a battle.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    I think this style would lend itself more to Duke Thomas rather than Bruce. it's definitely efficient like Bruce would be but it's more agile and showy like a Dick Grayson would be but i feel Dick would be more dynamic and acrobatic. Spike's style in this fight really plays up his excellent reflexes, sight and overall awareness (based on how he's able to counter, dodge, and control the pace) which I think edges him more towards Duke and his superhuman vision. Duke's fighting style incorporates his metahuman powers in combat which allow him to see things other can't and see into the future (giving him the edge in foresight and awareness) and he learned from Red Hood how to use taunts and playfulness to throw his opponents off and control the pace. put that all together and I imagine Duke, with some more experience and mastery put into his martial arts and powers, would look something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    now this, this scream Dick to me. the showy moves and flashy acrobatics, those are pretty much Dick's calling card.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 07-13-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I think this style would lend itself more to Duke Thomas rather than Bruce. it's definitely efficient like Bruce would be but it's more agile and showy like a Dick Grayson would be but i feel Dick would be more dynamic and acrobatic. Spike's style in this fight really plays up his excellent reflexes, sight and overall awareness (based on how he's able to counter, dodge, and control the pace) which I think edges him more towards Duke and his superhuman vision. Duke's fighting style incorporates his metahuman powers in combat which allow him to see things other can't and see into the future (giving him the edge in foresight and awareness) and he learned from Red Hood how to use taunts and playfulness to throw his opponents off and control the pace.

now this, this scream Dick to me. the showy moves and flashy acrobatics, those are pretty much Dick's calling card.

He was a part of a circus like Dick.