Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
For me. It is important to correct the view that GP has about Cheetah. They view her as a street leveler. And if she does get taken down the way the leaks say. Then the view of Cheetah being kinda weak won't change.
I think they are aware of her, but don't really have much of a strong view of her one way or another.

So this won't reinforce that view because it doesn't really exist. I mean, the ones who complain the most about stuff like Batman one punching her is us on places like this, which doesn't really count.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
Ares wasn't that impressive feat wise. And if the thing that takes out in the end is what the leaks say. It is very anti-climatic for the previous feats you had going toe to toe with Wondy. And let's not forget that Wondy is in serious need of better feats. Because there are many people calling her DCEU version street level without gear.
Again, nobody but comic fans really label her as "street level" besides comic book fans. That's not a term the casuals use or care about. And we ultimately don't count that much in the grand scheme of things.