Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    The power level conversation happens a lot. It's tiring for all of us. But it happens often because well. You see how DC treats WW and her characters.

I think that the way Cheetah goes down according to leaks, can give the GP the notion that Cheetah is not very durable. Which is the same thing that happens with the jason todd case and others. I think that they should give Cheetah better showins for that notion to change. I don't expect a high tier that is durable enough to trade blows with Wondy to be put down by you know what according leaks.
    She's always been durable enough to take some hits from WW, which makes her bad news for anyone street level or mid-tier, but she's almost never been as durable as Diana. Her main advantage is being faster, using hit and run tactics, and her unpredictable savagery and divine claws. Diana getting ahold of her should be difficult, but if she manages it and isn't holding back the fight can be over quickly. Cheetah's main power over her now aside from the speed advantage is hurting her emotionally, which is far more interesting. Greater attention should also be paid to ability as a schemer and resourcefulness in using dangerous artifacts.

Cheetah shouldn't just be a "she hits super hard and is super durable" arch nemesis. Defining things this way is incredibly boring. Lex doesn't need it, and he fights a slightly higher tier superhero than Cheetah does. Superman has taken him out with a literal flick of his finger at times and it hasn't harmed Lex's reputation any.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm not really that bothered by Max being a big villain - Cheetah is the one getting all the spotlight, hype, and love. I don't see Max Lord getting any Barbie dolls. She's the one people will likely remember.
    Yep. People seem excited for Cheetah for being Cheetah.

Max is getting love for the actor playing him first and foremost, I think
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 09-20-2020 at 10:25 AM.