Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Adam

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Costumes look kind of extra, but I appreciate what they're going for. I hope Hawkman loses the chest armor.

Dr. Fate doesn't have eyes though?
    They look good to me. Looking forward to the trailer.
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 02-11-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Costumes look kind of extra, but I appreciate what they're going for. I hope Hawkman loses the chest armor.

Dr. Fate doesn't have eyes though?
    CGI rendering screw up? They might have to add that in later. Unless that was intentional.

I'm left wondering who the lady in the green dress is.

Maybe Cyclone? I'd think not except there's Atom Smasher right there and he is just as obscure as she is.

PS: if these are the only JSAers we get in the movie it's not them jobbing if Adam beats them all up. None of those guys have anything for him aside from Doc Fate.

...Unless the lady in green turns out to be Jade. That would make a Movie verse JSA v.Movie verse Black Adam fight less one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    CGI rendering screw up? They might have to add that in later. Unless that was intentional.

Maybe Cyclone? I'd think not except there's Atom Smasher right there and he is just as obscure as she is.

PS: if these are the only JSAers we get in the movie it's not them jobbing if Adam beats them all up. None of those guys have anything for him aside from Doc Fate.

...Unless the lady in green turns out to be Jade. That would make a Movie verse JSA v.Movie verse Black Adam fight less one sided.
    It's Cyclone.

It's just really weird that they'd design a helmet without eyeholes.

Ultimate Member

Superbowl's almost over and still no damn trailer.

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Superbowl's almost over and still no damn trailer.

WTF?
    Did the fans just make up that there would be a trailer in their own minds?

I could have sworn that I heard it, and it does seem like The Rock turned up...

Man...

I just looked at this again... That "Electrifying..."? Could totally have been from the "Wrestling..." days, and have nothing at all to do with the film. No?

https://www.cbr.com/dwayne-johnson-b...-bowl-trailer/

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

Kent Nelson Fate should easily beat BA. Not far behind in physical Strength and durability plus plenty of magic, matter manip, TK, etc.

If they do AS's mass density altering right as well as his size change and strength he can give BA a decent slugfest. He didn't punch him thru the brownstone skylight and they had another fight, plus he pinned him once in black Batism IIRC.

HM and BA have also had a couple of extended fights, courtesy of the healing factor Nth metal gives him and its striking power. He can't however beat him alone, the best he's ever done is delay him for a while. Sandy and or Jay are really needed to make it the best fight, Stargirl also kept BA busy once or twice. I dont believe however that they are appearing

All-New Member

Because Black Adam is no longer the villain, it will be interesting to see how DC handles him in the film. Regardless, he is one of the most powerful characters in the DC Universe, and if done well, he might make a fantastic film.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Sarah View Post
    Because Black Adam is no longer the villain, it will be interesting to see how DC handles him in the film. Regardless, he is one of the most powerful characters in the DC Universe, and if done well, he might make a fantastic film.
    I want to know if they're going to retcon out the Seven Deadly Sins from the backstory they used in Shazam.

Mighty Member

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Wonder if this is the start of the death by a thousand edits.

When do we get a damn trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wonder if this is the start of the death by a thousand edits.

When do we get a damn trailer?
    This is Johnson's "baby" so I imagine he's being a perfectionist about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    This is Johnson's "baby" so I imagine he's being a perfectionist about it.
    Naw everything was pushed back. Aquaman 2 and Flash don’t come out till next year now. Wonka was delayed too it says. Blamed Covid for delaying getting Visual effects done

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I'm guessing the ship is supposed to be Thanagarian?

"Heroes don't kill" - Does anyone really think that anymore? Like, it was an achievement that Pattinsons Batman managed to keep his no-kill code intact by the end of the movie. I feel like it's going to make the JSA come off as softer and weaker than Adam, who is, y'know, the guy who the movie is based around.