Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Adam

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    We don't even know when they'll meet

On the other hand, I'm wondering how powerful the JSA members will be in this movie, especially in comparison to Black Adam
    I've seen it mentioned that Hawkman plays a rather large role in this film. I assume he will be pretty capable. Also won't be surprised if they make him and Adam have a history back in ancient times. Would be cool if they have no plans to do Hawk girl if Hawkman/Adam/Isis were in a love triangle. But hearing them talk about the film sounds like Aldis Hodge plays a bigger role the the rest the JSA. Either he's gonna be the only physically capable of standing with Adam or they will have a past. Maybe had been friends before Hawkman helped the Wizard lock Adam away or something. Guess Dr Fate could be apart of the past stuff aswell if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I've seen it mentioned that Hawkman plays a rather large role in this film. I assume he will be pretty capable. Also won't be surprised if they make him and Adam have a history back in ancient times. Would be cool if they have no plans to do Hawk girl if Hawkman/Adam/Isis were in a love triangle. But hearing them talk about the film sounds like Aldis Hodge plays a bigger role the the rest the JSA. Either he's gonna be the only physically capable of standing with Adam or they will have a past. Maybe had been friends before Hawkman helped the Wizard lock Adam away or something. Guess Dr Fate could be apart of the past stuff aswell if they wanted.
    I think Carter/Hawkman is leading the JSA here and they'll touch on the history between Khufu and Adam.

I hope they at least mention Hawkgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Carter/Hawkman is leading the JSA here and they'll touch on the history between Khufu and Adam.

I hope they at least mention Hawkgirl.
    Yea I don't think using Hawkman is random. Would be a waste to use him and not have him and Adam have a history. Also I love Aldis Hodge so I'm excited for this. He isnt Jucied up like The Rock but he's a big enough dude he won't look silly standing opposite Rock. Think this is the DC movie I'm most excited for currently. The Batman being a close second though I have way more faith The Batman will be good. Like I don't think Reeves can deliver anything bad
    Something about Black Adam just gets me excited though

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I don't think using Hawkman is random. Would be a waste to use him and not have him and Adam have a history. Also I love Aldis Hodge so I'm excited for this. He isnt Jucied up like The Rock but he's a big enough dude he won't look silly standing opposite Rock. Think this is the DC movie I'm most excited for currently. The Batman being a close second though I have way more faith The Batman will be good. Like I don't think Reeves can deliver anything bad
    Something about Black Adam just gets me excited though
    Looks like the Hawkman harness is comic-accurate so I wonder if he'll be shirtless.

Ultimate Member

So will it be Carter Hall or Katar Hol?

So will it be Carter Hall or Katar Hol?
    For now probably Carter Hall.

Mighty Member

For now probably Carter Hall.
    Why do you think that?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Because both characters hail from the same era, and I doubt Katar would translate well into live action.

"I'm a super advanced alien who just likes to use ancient weapons, because reasons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Because both characters hail from the same era, and I doubt Katar would translate well into live action.

"I'm a super advanced alien who just likes to use ancient weapons, because reasons!"
    I meant that they're going with Hawkman with the JSA, which is a Carter thing, and the reincarnated hero angle which, again, is Carter.

I mean, maybe they'll work Thanagar in somehow but at the end of the day Hawkman's going to be Carter Hall.

I'm curious how they'll handle Nabu.

Ultimate Member

I'm curious how they'll handle Nabu.
    The article refers to Dr. Fate and Hawkman as elder statesmen yet Fate appears considerably older. Could there be some kind of reincarnation of Hawkman?

The article refers to Dr. Fate and Hawkman as elder statesmen yet Fate appears considerably older. Could there be some kind of reincarnation of Hawkman?
    I assume he's already reincarnated.

Ultimate Member

I assume he's already reincarnated.
    Probably. Now I'm wondering how the Justice Quartet's origins will all be told in this one movie, if at all.