Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Daredevil vs. Vega and Balrog

Vega and Balrog (Claw and Boxer) are hired to take down DD. Fight takes place in Hell's Kitchen.

Comic Matt at his normal, best/ non depowered self should be able to do it.

I'm going with the guys who can, you know, actually SEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    ...that is possibly the most ignorant appraisal of Daredevil's abilities I've ever seen.

..., Your free trial of life has ended.

: Hokuto Shin amens himmso hard he explodes all over in torrents of blood.:

Note: Will actually do feats for Matt as to why the sfers stand no chance in the future.

To actually answer Menace of Mysterio's question though, Matt's primary advantages will be his speed and his esoteric skillset. He has the reflexes to swat bullets out of the air and deflect them back to the shooter. [link] He also uses pressure points to incapacitate foes [link]

Vega and Balrog's primary advantages are that they are wacky cartoons. Yet, I've said it before and I'll say it again: fighting game characters kind of suck for concrete feats, because they are derived from in-game story cutscenes (PIS) or offscreen lore. Still let's try to assess this.

Vega's agility and strength is such that he is able to leap in the air and cut a motorcycle into pieces with his claw. He is fast enough to blitz normies who have their guns drawn on him. His leaps and bounds take an unquantified level of strength, but by presentation he is stronger than Karin and Chun-li, who are able to punch through reinforced military base doors with a bit of effort.

Balrog in the lore killed one of Dhalsim's elephants with his Gigaton Punch. In SFV He beat up Necalli with ease which is...a dubious feat because Necalli sucks. He's also dismissively stronger than Ibuki and Rainbow Mika, fighting them both in succession without tiring in the least, forcing them to run away from further engagement. They're on the lower end of the power tiers, but they had little trepidation about jumping out of a helicopter without parachutes preceding this fight.

This is all sort of difficult to compare feat for feat, especially with how silly the Shadaloo bosses generally are, but if they can't hit Matt it's possibly he'll just outlast them until he can set up a nerve blow.
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-21-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Matt could also flip a limo car using his strength, and gave young Spider a Man issues. Young Spider is way above these clowns.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

[Insert generic Claw/Boxer/Dictator naming convention joke here]

The Devil doesn't need eyes to see.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The 400lb weight feat!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Street fighter is anime as hell artistically and storywise. I mean Jojo's Bizarre adventure's inspiration is all over the series.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Stylistic flair and metatextual references are not feats.

Oh, I'm not talking about feats. Just saying that Street Fighter would never worked in live action due to it's nature.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Probably would have been easier to use UDON SF as that's an actual comic with feats and all.

Still, this should really be a cakewalk for DD.

Don't more recent street fighter games have some, anime style superspeed blitz, and bullet time feats in them?