Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    WANDAVISION

X-MEN MAGNETO EASTER EGG

Magneto: Magda...my beloved... ...Wanda looks so much like her...
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda looks more like Natalya. :P
    Natalya? A name the comicbook character Magda used so that the comicbook character Magneto would not be able to find her?

By the way, the comicbook character Magneto did the same thing. Said comicbook character went by "Erik Magnus Lehnsherr" only for decades later to have the name "Max Eisenhardt".

Natalya? A name the comicbook character Magda used so that the comicbook character Magneto would not be able to find her?

By the way, the comicbook character Magneto did the same thing. Said comicbook character went by "Erik Magnus Lehnsherr" only for decades later to have the name "Max Eisenhardt".
    In what book? Because what you show doesn't say that. And just like two Bobs aren't the same, Natalyas aren't either. It's a common name.

Even in the latest mention of Wanda, Mags states he's not her father. It's fetch at this point.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Disney+’s WandaVision Unofficially Wrapped Filming https://bleedingfool.com/movies-tv-f...apped-filming/

BANNED

Why Everyone Is Waiting On WandaVision

BANNED

X-Men MCU MAGNETO Casting Dan Stevens?! WandaVision Teaser?

Mighty Member

I think its going be like House of M

That CW channel is incredible at turning nothing rumours into videos long enough to put adverts on.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    That CW channel is incredible at turning nothing rumours into videos long enough to put adverts on.
    Oh yea there's like 3 or 4 popular channels that every post they make is click bait B.S..

BANNED

Talking Happy Wanda Day!

December 9 is WANDA DAY..

..courtesy of the poster leokearon!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post1653344

Is there an official release date? Hoping it starts right when Mando ends. It would be a nice pick up from the ket down of that show ending. Mandalorian is my favorite thing on TV at the moment.

BANNED

MARVEL PHASE 5 FULL SLATE REVEAL

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Is there an official release date? Hoping it starts right when Mando ends. It would be a nice pick up from the ket down of that show ending. Mandalorian is my favorite thing on TV at the moment.
    January 15th. So about a month between the end of Mando and the beginning of Wandavision.

BANNED

Default WandaVision 2021 Trailer

Seeing this -- WandaVision reminds me of a really goofy remake of Bewitched.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    January 15th I believe is the date its coming to Disney+
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Legends is a neat way to catch up people who haven't seen everything or just don't remember like my wife.

Anyway saw that Paul Bettany said their is an actor he got to work with in Wandavision that we don't know is in the show. They way he talked about it makes me think it's someone he looks up to. Seen a couple guesses I thought were interesting. One was Dick Van Dyke. They met with him to get inspiration from the Dick Van Dyke show.

Another I saw that I thought was brilliant was James Spader as Visions dad. Makes sense in the sitcom world they are building and obviously Spader played Ultron. But IIRC someone else doubled for him on set he just did voice work. Maybe I'm wrong though . Either way Spader showing up in person as Visions dad would be great.

Also rumors Nightmare or Mesphito is the bad guy in both this and Dr Strange. Maybe they were able to cats a big actor and keep it hush hush. Mandalorian was able to keep alot of secrets. So who knows.

Reviews for the first 3 epeidose have been great. Eaely reviews for WW84 were great too, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. From what I've seen the early reviews, people seem to think the show is Weird and original. Can't wait