Don't mind that there was no huge cameo or revelations. The ending had me in my feelings with the kids but I was holding it together but when Wanda and Vision had they're final moments m wife started ugly crying... shits contagious I guess, cause my eyes started getting watery immediately.

Can someone explain the ending to me though with the two Wanda's? Was that like an Astral projection flipping through the darkhold?

Also I don't think the show is trying to not hold her responsible. They made it clear she did something horrible to those people. Nobody there could have stopped her from leaving and Monica understood. I dont think anyone else understood and was given her a free pass. I'm sure next time we see her she won't be very popular. Also while it didn't happen in this show, I assume she gonna open the multiverse to get her kids. Why that would get Stranges attention but not the Hex iono. Also how good she looked in costume gives me hope they will be able to pull off a responsibly accurate Wolverine costume... here's too hoping lol