Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I'm just going to point out that Agnes and Dottie were the only 2 characters not identified by S.W.O.R.D
    Not to mention Agnes's "husband Ralph." (if he even exists)

The first image of Monica reforming after Hulk's snap seemed like a nice homage to:
    House_of_M_Vol_1_1_Joe_Quesada_Variant_Textless.jpg
    It's strange to think that in those moments at the hospital, Thanos was just about to attack Avengers HQ.

It's sad that Maria died offscreen. I hope we get a flashback with her and Carol and Monica in CM2.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 01-29-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol I don't think you know what leaks they're talking about. It was like actual footage from a future episode.
    No I don't ... You are correct. I tend to avoid spoilers. So this one looks legit?

We Got This Covered gets a legit, non faked scoop for the first time ever.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Not to mention Agnes's "husband Ralph." (if he even exists)

The first image of Monica reforming after Hulk's snap seemed like a nice homage to:
    House_of_M_Vol_1_1_Joe_Quesada_Variant_Textless.jpg
    It's strange to think that in those moments at the hospital, Thanos was just about to attack Avengers HQ.

It's sad that Maria died offscreen. I hope we get a flashback with her and Carol and Monica in CM2.
    I think they're definitely going to address Carol being with Maria during the time-skip when she and Monica reunite in CM2. I wonder if Carol visited her while she was still on Earth and they actually talked about it.

Elizabeth Olsen is currently the #1 most popular star on IMDB's Star Meter thanks to WandaVision. Emma Caulfield is #5, Paul Bettany is #6, Kathryn Hahn is #8, and Teyonah Parris is #72. The list is updated weekly, so I imagine Teyonah will go up next week due to the latest episode.
    https://m.imdb.com/chart/starmeter/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A friend of mine brought to my attention that the SWORD director mentioned that some of the dusted astronauts are still missing. Foreshadowing the Fantastic Four perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I thought that at first but it's just the reverse of the snap from the movies. You can also hear some lines from Captain Marvel in Monica's consciousness as she reforms.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A friend of mine brought to my attention that the SWORD director mentioned that some of the dusted astronauts are still missing. Foreshadowing the Fantastic Four perhaps?
    I thought the rocket they're building in the background might end up being the one that takes them into space.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    No I don't ... You are correct. I tend to avoid spoilers. So this one looks legit?

We Got This Covered gets a legit, non faked scoop for the first time ever.
    I ignore WGTC on gp, I went directly to reddit.

Unless its just someone good with After Effects, its legit. They have actual footage.

Depending on what it spoiling of course, spoilers make me want to see it more, which is the case here. Its gonna be a fun ride.

I stumbled upon the leaked footage on a completely unrelated subreddit. I usually don't mind spoilers but god I wish I hadn't seen that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol I don't think you know what leaks they're talking about. It was like actual footage from a future episode.
    wow, this dude is named wiccan, watching a show about scarlet witch where she has kids born on the show where his unicorn like favorite comic character might actually come to exist on screen. He must be living his best life now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I stumbled upon the leaked footage on a completely unrelated subreddit. I usually don't mind spoilers but god I wish I hadn't seen that.
    Feel your pain. I didn't watch the footage, But I did see a revealing picture. Why do people got to do that?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The way I read the line was less of them missing and more of them not coming back to work, which makes sense they lost 5 years there is a lot of trauma they are having to deal with and families they will be trying to reconnect with.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    The way I read the line was less of them missing and more of them not coming back to work, which makes sense they lost 5 years there is a lot of trauma they are having to deal with and families they will be trying to reconnect with.
    Homes to regain as Spider-Man Far From Home alluded to.

Interesting CBR article from nearly three years ago sort of was a hint of things to come....

https://www.cbr.com/scarlet-witch-so...e3dCvpPHuMi0UA
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Love Darci and Jimmy dissecting everything from the episodes the same as all of us watching. Hope Darci get a cameo in Thor 4, I always liked her.

spoilers:
    Saw the leak becaue it was a thumbnail on a video in YouTube. This leak isn't new at all just evidence it was real. But I don't think that certain actor is actually playing that character. Think he's playing another character dressed as that character for Halloween to be an *******. If there is more of a leak then that I'd didn't see it. Im also trying to be vague because someone might read this spoile tag thinking it's just from the most recent episode.

Makes me wonder if that Andy Signour guy who got fired from screen junkies got legit sources. He called this awhile back. Kinda hope he does cause he also recently had some cool Black Panther info. His sources claim the main story was staying unchanged just adjusting for Bosemans loss. That main story was Doom as a background character you barely see manipulating Wakanda into a war with Atlantis.
    end of spoilers