Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1694
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I will take Kevin Feige as truth before I take the word of people that want things desperately be true to the point of ignoring all evidence to the contrary. He runs the universe. He knows what he's doing. He does things in five year plans and has also stated that mutants aren't soon.
    I dont take everything he says as 100% truth as many of the things he has said never came to pass, see the recent , likely no more r rated moves after deadpool 3 and bless the tears of blade/x-force fans.

sure he knows what he is doing and mutants are 5 years ahead from his plan, so why bring in Evan's peter QS mutant and name drop Scarlet Witch?

it is your right to say, this isnt so as you have done in the past about wanda's character but that is not my truth. Also personally I am almost always right with my predictions about marvel stuff. I predicted Agatha was behind it all in episode 5 and that turned out true, I also predicted MCU r movies will never get pass Deadpool 3 and I was right. So I don't think I am wrong here.

Sorry but for me I just look at the reality of what I am watching. we are now in mutant territory after episode 8.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Maybe true for 616 but I’d say not for here. We all thought Mephisto and Nightmare would show but neither has, so I doubt they plan on using that to explain her power set.
    I never thought Mephisto would be in this. Because he was a retcon for her kids and it was obvious they were having them use their powers to grow up and not being reborn. He never had anything to do with possessing Wanda so it didn't seem like him.

People wanted Mags, mutants, Spider-man from different universes, Nightmare, etc. all in this one show. So far it's been pretty central to Wanda's lore and support cast and not much outside of that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I dont take everything he says as 100% truth as many of the things he has said never came to pass, see the recent , likely no more r rated moves after deadpool 3 and bless the tears of blade/x-force fans.

sure he knows what he is doing and mutants are 5 years ahead from his plan, so why bring in Evan's peter QS mutant and name drop Scarlet Witch?

it is your right to say, this isnt so as you have done in the past about wanda's character but that is not my truth. Also personally I am almost always right with my predictions about marvel stuff. I predicted Agatha was behind it all in episode 5 and that turned out true, I also predicted MCU r movies will never get pass Deadpool 3 and I was right. So I don't think I am wrong here.

Sorry but for me I just look at the reality of what I am watching. we are now in mutant territory after episode 8.
    He didn't say no more R-movies. Just not in the plans right now because nothing has limited them enough to need the R-rating.

"The door isn't closed to R-rated Marvel films, but for now, the company doesn't see the need to make them, Feige said. "We haven’t been held back by [that]. If we ever are, then certainly there can be a discussion that can be had now that there's other outlets like Star. But that just hasn't been the case. We've told all the stories that we wanted to with the tonality and the rating we have now," Feige said."

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-deadpool-3-n...d-movie-plans/

Evan Peter's character was a fake out and they even call him fake in the show.

You can hold out hope, but we are on the last episode and after that Wanda won't be around for a year. So there will be nothing after. And likely Strange's movie isn't gonna be occupied with her origin.

Wait...are people still holding out hope this show will introduce mutants of have direct ties to the Fox X-Men movies/universe??? Um, no.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mutants are a myth according to this, that’s the angle I think there going with. They’ve been around all along it’s just nobody knew the nature of their powers so they called them witches and the like.
    Wanda is a legendary myth of anyone who practices witchcraft. She's essentially a super saiyan to Agatha. Nothing to due with mutants

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Wait...are people still holding out hope this show will introduce mutants of have direct ties to the Fox X-Men movies/universe??? Um, no.

The writing is on the wall. Agatha just gave the almost same definition of mutants to wanda as have been done before the same wanda who is now called scarlet witch and mostly a mutant in all other live action and comics

this is an easy dot to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He didn't say no more R-movies. Just not in the plans right now because nothing has limited them enough to need the R-rating.

"The door isn't closed to R-rated Marvel films, but for now, the company doesn't see the need to make them, Feige said. "We haven’t been held back by [that]. If we ever are, then certainly there can be a discussion that can be had now that there's other outlets like Star. But that just hasn't been the case. We've told all the stories that we wanted to with the tonality and the rating we have now," Feige said."

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-deadpool-3-n...d-movie-plans/

Evan Peter's character was a fake out and they even call him fake in the show.

You can hold out hope, but we are on the last episode and after that Wanda won't be around for a year. So there will be nothing after. And likely Strange's movie isn't gonna be occupied with her origin.
    OK, SURE.

You believe that.
    Last edited by Castle; 02-26-2021 at 03:48 PM.

The writing is on the wall. Agatha just gave the almost same definition of mutants to wanda as have been done before the same wanda who is now called scarlet witch and mostly mutant.

Literally none of that happened lol Agatha DIRECTLY refers to Wanda as a witch and having magic/spells. She never used the word "mutant" in relation to Wanda nor did anyone else on the show.

And "Scarlet Witch" isn't directly tied to mutants at all. You're just making up connections at this point.

The writing is on the wall. Agatha just gave the almost same definition of mutants to wanda as have been done before the same wanda who is now called scarlet witch and mostly a mutant in all other live action and comics

Agatha gave Wanda the name of the power that Wanda has wielded since it was established in comics during Busiek's run. And the same link to the god that she's been linked to since the 70s.

OK, SURE.

You believe that.
    I do. There's no reason not to. They'll use R if they need it but most of them if not all the rest will be PG-13. Because you can do a lot more with PG-13 than you use to be able to do. It'll be fine. And if it's not, you save money on movie tickets and subscriptions.

BANNED

Literally none of that happened lol Agatha DIRECTLY refers to Wanda as a witch and having magic/spells. She never used the word "mutant" in relation to Wanda nor did anyone else on the show.

And "Scarlet Witch" isn't directly tied to mutants at all. You're just making up connections at this point.

scarlet witch in the comics is a code name for her mutant powers until somewhere around mid 2010s but I will be ignoring that when Marvel did the retcon

Let's also see who gets other definition.

Nightcrawler has been called a demon

Storm a weather witch and a god

Wolverine a beast

Warren Worrington an ArcAngel from the ''heavens''

Mutants are easily defined sometimes like other magical creatures but lets look at the facts from episode 8.

Agatha calls wanda a dangerous being

agatha calls her a myth

agatha goes as far as to mock her powerful she is as to create another universe and the expense of what is out there.

All this in marvel comics are 99% mutant related stories. given the predicability of MCU story telling, not to mention their love for connecting everything, I don't think this is all a coincidence.

Only those that those know much about the comics will think I am just making all this up.

BANNED

You know, Marvel mutants never interested me much, and movie mutants just slightly more, but I was under the impression mutants get their powers at puberty, and Wanda had hers before that. So am I wrong about Marvel mutants, or is this mutant argument sort of a non issue?

It’s called foreshadowing, of course they’re not going to have a word for them they are myths at this point...

It’s called foreshadowing, of course they’re not going to have a word for them they are myths at this point...
    The "myth" is about the Scarlet Witch, not people born with powers in general.

scarlet witch in the comics is a code name for her mutant powers until somewhere around mid 2010s but I will be ignoring that when Marvel did the retcon

Let's also see who gets other definition.

Nightcrawler has been called a demon

Storm a weather witch and a god

Wolverine a beast

Warren Worrington an ArcAngel from the ''heavens''

Mutants are easily defined sometimes like other magical creatures but lets look at the facts from episode 8.

Agatha calls wanda a dangerous being

agatha calls her a myth

agatha goes as far as to mock her powerful she is as to create another universe and the expense of what is out there.

All this in marvel comics are 99% mutant related stories. given the predicability of MCU story telling, not to mention their love for connecting everything, I don't think this is all a coincidence.

Only those that those know much about the comics will think I am just making all this up.
    This has nothing to do with knowing the comics. It's about common sense. You're seriously overthinking things.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    You know, Marvel mutants never interested me much, and movie mutants just slightly more, but I was under the impression mutants get their powers at puberty, and Wanda had hers before that. So am I wrong about Marvel mutants, or is this mutant argument sort of a non issue?
    The "Mutant..." argument is largely a non-issue at this point.

- "Peter..." as some sort of proof that mutants were on there way to the MCU? That essentially went up in smoke.
    - Wanda? At this point, it seems like folks are just looking for connections whether they are there or not.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The first instance of Wanda using her magic is when she was 10. Mutants usually have to hit puberty for their powers to manifest. It don't line up.