Page 1 of 113 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default WandaVision Official Trailer

The trailer for Wandavision is here it looks pretty solid to me

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I need to know the context of all of this. Give me a date Disney.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Indeed that is what is making it so good, so many mysterious to fill in and it leaves the audience wanting them to Nobel answered. That makes for good storytelling and great hype for the show!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I really have no interest in this show. And the trailer does not change my mind.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Thoughts:

- Looks like whatever reality warping comes undone over the course the series, where it starts with Vision being normal and human until he slowly transforms back into his normal self to the point where he finds out about his death.

- We even get the classic Vision costume! Now all we need is a new Wanda costume on par with Viz's look .

- SWORD And Monica Rambeau in a clearing?

- Is that Kitty from That 70's Show ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Looks like whatever reality warping comes undone over the course the series, where it starts with Vision being normal and human until he slowly transforms back into his normal self to the point where he finds out about his death.

- We even get the classic Vision costume! Now all we need is a new Wanda costume on par with Viz's look .

It was. I really dug that. I love her so much.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Incredible Member

will be interesting to see if all these eras is a unconscious manifestation of her powers or someone manipulating her powers. since this series is tied in to the dr strange 2 movie and one of the villains is reportedly nightma re , these subtle era manipulation would certainly fit in nightmare's realm.

It's still listed as December on the official website. On Disney+ in Indonesia it was listed as October 30th. But that's probably not gonna happen. Since then it'd be competing with The Mandalorian.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    will be interesting to see if all these eras is a unconscious manifestation of her powers or someone manipulating her powers. since this series is tied in to the dr strange 2 movie and one of the villains is reportedly nightma re , these subtle era manipulation would certainly fit in nightmare's realm.
    The synopsis seems to suggest it's some outside influence: Synopsis. Set after the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), Wanda Maximoff and Vision begin to suspect things are not as they seem as the two live their ideal suburban life.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

Wanda is in her classic as well. It seems to be the Halloween episode. Where they go trick or treating. Taken straight out of Vision and the Scarlet Witch.

They are aiming for late 2020

They swap spots with Falcon and Winter Soldier will be the first Marvel series release

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Looks incredible. Delighted to have Wanda and Vision back, even if I know there’s going to be a tragic ending... going to be fun seeing them in all the different eras of sitcoms.

The only concern is that this is supposed to be tying to Doctor Strange 2 and now that’s years away...

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

This looks damn good tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    will be interesting to see if all these eras is a unconscious manifestation of her powers or someone manipulating her powers.
    I'm guessing the latter, and the culprit is probably Mephisto (the "undisclosed role" Evan Peters is playing). Hahn's character, which is [probably] Agatha Harkness, is the only one who has an inkling as to what is happening.

It looks like they're caught in some sort of reality loop. Maybe Harkness had to insert herself into it to have any hope of getting them out, but she's not entirely immune to its effects.

BANNED

From the trailer, the show does not know want it wants to be. there looks to be a power struggle between keeping it fluff Disney and fully exploring a character that has the powers to wrap reality, call it crazy, but I was almost expecting to see Wanda's face break into pieces like the comics , that would have set the tone fitting of her powers but I expect this show to even be more dumbed down than MCU movies because its on Disney+

Superhero shows have changed. I could boldly argue they have become better than many superhero movies. Wandavision is likely to get lost. Disney+ should have gone for a more Legion FX vibe, that is the cream of the top for this type of storytelling and visual style when you have a character such as Wanda, who is always more interesting in the books when she is having a mental breakdown.