Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1694
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    That ending... well that’s not good. (Has Hayward learned NOTHING?)
    Nothing is funnier than a fan who thinks that an evil government stooge actually learns

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    spoilers:
    Also was Agatha calling Wanda a mutant. She said there was something there already that would have withered and died on the vine but the mind stone brought it out.
    end of spoilers
    I caught that too and good lord I hope you're right.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I caught that too and good lord I hope you're right.
    I doubt it. I think Wanda just had some natural talent with magic, and the mind stone latched onto that

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I doubt it.
    I doubt it to, but I want it, lol.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

spoilers:
    So no shock hayword lied and wanda didn't steal vision. He even had his body there the whole time! He wasted all that time monica and woo spent thinking it was real vision!

Was that dirty old pool wanda drives by dotties pool? Where is dottie anyway?

So vision bought the land for wanda! But who put the letter in wandas car?

Agnus mom looks like the old lady comic version of her! Nice easter egg!

So was wandas mom and dad the oes from the ads? I forget to check.

end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

WandaVision is starting to feel a little like Hush (Loeb/Lee Batman story) to me now an alright premise that teases something mind blowing on purpose only to scale it back by a factor of 10. The oh crap Jason Todd is Hush and what that meant was a big deal, then it wasn't, then Winnick actually did it to much less fanfare (but that is another story). The Quicksilver thing was oh snap for all it could mean and Marvel knew what they could have been implying, now for it just to be about something much less seems disappointing, just like finding out Hush isn't Jason but some childhood best friend we had never heard of before. That being said there is one (possibly 2) episodes left so who knows maybe my mind can be blown again. In Avengers terms it's like thinking you are getting a Korvac storyline and it just ends up being the Absorbing man.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Am i the only one annoyed by the sound levels on the show? A lot of these streaming services have the issue. Noticed in Titans as well....you get these scenes that are super low, so you turn up the TV, and then some action hits and the sound is suddenly cranked up to like eleventy billion and blowing your ish out.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 02-26-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I doubt it. I think Wanda just had some natural talent with magic, and the mind stone latched onto that
    That's obviously what that was. She even says Wanda used a Hex SPELL as a child.

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    Wait a minute.

If Vision's body is outside the hex, how was Haywood able to track the construct Vision inside the hex?

end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Ya know, something that's been overlooked as far as the trauma of Wanda losing Vision, is that she's only returned along with everyone else from the Snap.

So she's surrounded by hundreds of moments of people being happily reunited with their loved ones, while the man she loves and was forced to kill remains dead.

Yeah...ouch.

spoilers:
    Agatha even took over the Marvel Studios logo! Wow.

It's weird for me to see Agatha Harkness as this power-hungry, spectral, evil witch character. I mean, yeah, she's long-lived, but she's so dangerous even her own kind had to put her on a Salem Witch Trial because she was dabbling with dark magic. Even her mother thought she was too dangerous. And then she killed them all. Just not sure what to think about all this. Although it felt like Agatha was "acting" even back then when you see the shift in her expressions from defending herself to just going full-on evil witch.

"Previously On" may as well have been called "how Wanda did it" as we explore Wanda's grief, the role sitcoms have had in her life, the impact of Vision on her, what SWORD did, and how it all crescendos into Wanda going to Westview and creating the Hex out of grief.

It was weird seeing child Pietro without his white hair. I know in context he got them from the experiments, but still...

I love how child Wanda and Pietro wear their Superhero colors. And then Wanda has a red car. They are just that committed to this theme.

How many times did Vision just phase into Wanda's bedroom?

So apparently Wanda is an ancient, legendary, witch known as the "Scarlet Witch" and has unknowingly been casting magic since she was a child. Her first probability hex (the first time her powers have been linked to probability in the MCU) kept her and Pietro alive after the death of their parents, and she's unkowingly had access to deep Chaos Magic the whole time. She even got a glimpse of her future Scarlet Witch self during the Hydra experiments.

Yeah, so Wanda didn't actually steal Vision's body from SWORD. She just wanted to bury him and SWORD was the one desecrating his body and trying to find out how to weaponize or utilize him for science. And then they end up creating White Vision as their attack drone, I assume. We are totally going to get Hex!Vision vs White!Vision.

I guess Wanda is responsible for all the brainwashing when she casted the Hex? It seems some of it was unintentional because she didn't understand her powers, but she just went along with it. How are they going to let this go after the Hex is undone?
    end of spoilers

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This episode should have been called tear jerker. Felt for Wanda the whole. Kinda crazy how Agatha had to give Wanda the therapy she desperately needed to achieve her selfish needs. I find it kinda funny that Agatha manipulate things just so she can learn from her.

Seems like a lot of nods to Bryne's WCA work in this episode, although with Hayward in place of Mockingbird. Agatha's thing at the end was even slightly evoactive-but less grotesque-of Master Pandemonium's uh, "arms".

I'm half expecting the Great Lakes Avengers to show up.

Anybody count the witches to see if there were seven? I thought'd it be a nice nod to the Agatha-connected supervillain group, but alas seems there were eight (Nine if you count Agatha herself).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 02-26-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

honestly i prefer this look for vision that green and yellow outfit is terrible

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    honestly i prefer this look for vision that green and yellow outfit is terrible
    Harkness is clearly not the only heretic that should be burned!