Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    That answer is functionally the same as 'I don't know'

Thor resigned peacefully and is a known foreign agent. The Avengers shouldn't be responsible for him. Hulk is a murkier matter.
    Well, Thor doesn't cause as much destruction or collateral damage as Hulk directly does.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Thor doesn't cause as much destruction or collateral damage as Hulk directly does.
    Hulk went on a rampage in South Africa, and disappeared aboard a jet that could reach any nation on the planet. I can understand Ross' position a little bit :P

Boisterously Confused

Um. There's that college in the UK that got really bunged up. And that town in Oklahoma.

True, bad guys made that happen, but that's probably not the way the locals saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Um. There's that college in the UK that got really bunged up. And that town in Oklahoma.

True, bad guys made that happen, but that's probably not the way the locals saw it.
    I would like to think people would see Thor was repelling the threat that was actually causing the destruction, unless they see it as his fault that stuff showed up in the first place.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hulk went on a rampage in South Africa, and disappeared aboard a jet that could reach any nation on the planet. I can understand Ross' position a little bit :P
    Ross is right to be afraid, but everyone he sends causes a bit of trouble themselves

Ultimate Member

I would like to think people would see Thor was repelling the threat that was actually causing the destruction, unless they see it as his fault that stuff showed up in the first place.
    Plus, Thor was serving in the Avengers for some time afterwards. I'd presume that he and Jane were debriefed at some point.

Hulk disappeared after a rampage, and after the Avengers unleashed Ultron. That would cause some sleepless nights :P

Astonishing Member

Just my opinion but I liked the show I didn't love it. It had an interesting premise. I guess it wrapped up ok. The SWORD guy was just a typical gov bad guy in the end. I can't say this show was great. But not everything is for everyone. Just a little to meta for me.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Just my opinion but I liked the show I didn't love it. It had an interesting premise. I guess it wrapped up ok. The SWORD guy was just a typical gov bad guy in the end. I can't say this show was great. But not everything is for everyone. Just a little to meta for me.
    I think Hayward went too far. I feel Monica shouldn't have trusted Wanda so easily.

But I'm glad Wanda and Vision got more screen time.

Incredible Member

at least white vision is still around , it's going to take him a while to process 3 years or so of memories ,i'm assuming those memories will come with the emotional attachment to it so when the time comes , white vision will coming looking for wanda.

It's been said a bunch of times, but in case anyone missed it: Hayward violated the Sokovia Accords.(at the very least, but it's the clearest and maybe most severe charge against him) We don't know the exact wording, but Woo mentioned it in relation to weaponizing Vision. (ep 4?)

Depending on how things go in the MCU, I can see people wearing "Hayward was right" shirts and him being acquitted... maybe running for office... Personally, I hope he shows up in "She-Hulk."

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's been said a bunch of times, but in case anyone missed it: Hayward violated the Sokovia Accords.(at the very least, but it's the clearest and maybe most severe charge against him) We don't know the exact wording, but Woo mentioned it in relation to weaponizing Vision. (ep 4?)

Depending on how things go in the MCU, I can see people wearing "Hayward was right" shirts and him being acquitted... maybe running for office... Personally, I hope he shows up in "She-Hulk."
    I guess Wanda still violated them too with what she did in Westview? Although I think they only brought up the Accords as far as reviving Vision as a weapon, but what she did to Westview has got to be against the law.

I wonder if we'll see someone from Westview go to Jen/She-Hulk to try and sue Wanda.

Astonishing Member

I would think it violated the sokovian according, definitely kidnapping. I would think that, by now, the mcu universe has some kind of laws against psychically controlling people, but I wouldn’t know what it would be called. . She’d likely go for an insanity defense or extreme emotional disturbance...

Do you think that this will get a season two? How would you feel the second season was focused more on vision. And vision build his family and they adapt a version of that comic run for TV.

Gonna miss this Vision. Even with his memories I don't think white Vision is ever gonna be played the same. Always gonna be a bit colder and less poetic I'm betting. The writers always pull some gems out there asses when writing for Vision. Also yea with all the young Avengers coming in the next couple years . There is zero percent chance we don't end up with older Wiccan and Speed in the MCU. To join Stature/Kate Bishop/America Chavez/Riri who are all confirmed to some degree.. Eli is for sure in Falcon and the Winter Soldier but they haven't confirmed it(The actor cast even posted pics of a Cap themed party and his Shirt said I Am Patriot. I assume that was him celebrating his new role in the MCU) think that actors name was Elijah Richardson(Funny he shares the same name). Anyway clearly they wanna lead to a Young Avengers. No way they do it without speed and Wiccan.

I guess Wanda still violated them too with what she did in Westview? Although I think they only brought up the Accords as far as reviving Vision as a weapon, but what she did to Westview has got to be against the law.

I wonder if we'll see someone from Westview go to Jen/She-Hulk to try and sue Wanda.
    Hasn't she technically been a fugitive since "Civil War?" I don't know how V managed to get her name on a deed though...