Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1694
    Extraordinary Member

I think the natural hubaloo and meaning being Peters being cast means he can’t be just “some dude” badly impersonating Pietro; the casting is too meta and the in-universe believability of his “impression” too lacking for it to be that. I mean, what, Agatha couldn’t find someone who looks more like the actual Pietro, so she just pulled a random athletic dude with pale hair, gave him powers, then almost immediately started leaning into how little he resembled the real deal on purpose?

I think he’s a Quicksilver pulled from the multiverse through Agatha’s basement... but neither Wanda’s Pietro nor truly the X-Men’s Pietro, though he’s probably from an “adjacent reality” to the latter. Agatha wanted someone to unbalance Wanda some more and a henchman as well - a multiverse version of Wanda’s brother would fit that bill.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    And how do you know it’s not him? At this point, I think we know very little. For all we know, he could be Mister Scratchy. Although, if Agatha can give a random guy (or rabbit) super speed with just a wiggle of her fingers, Wanda is in a world of trouble.
    I said “I never believed”. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t be. I’m hoping he isn’t. Agatha could have just used an image of Fox Quicksilver because she may not have know what this Quicksilver looked like. I know as much as you do... Nothing until the last episode. lol

Incredible Member

wanda is one of the most powerful superhero in the mcu so i'm curious about how powerful agatha is to manipulate her and control her behind the scenes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    wanda is one of the most powerful superhero in the mcu so i'm curious about how powerful agatha is to manipulate her and control her behind the scenes.
    That doesn’t mean anything for example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master...ason_Wyngarde)

She hasn't been directly controlling or manipulating her with her powers, seemingly, just setting off stuff with her words or magic that has.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    And how do you know it’s not him? At this point, I think we know very little. For all we know, he could be Mister Scratchy. Although, if Agatha can give a random guy (or rabbit) super speed with just a wiggle of her fingers, Wanda is in a world of trouble.
    I thought the rabbit might be Pietro but Agatha's holding Señor Scratchy at what I'd assume is the same time Pietro confronts Monica.

Vision should be arriving soon, too, so all the superpowered folks will be there.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Darkhold could be giving her a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    4. I think Quicksilver is the rabbit.
    Peter (Pietro) Rabbit? I could see that. His "Quicksilver hair" wasn't an allusion to horns as some were saying, but to his rabbit ears.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Peter (Pietro) Rabbit? I could see that. His "Quicksilver hair" wasn't an allusion to horns as some were saying, but to his rabbit ears.
    ...or, just using the story's scenario, full of exaggerated imagery, to put Quicksilver's ludicrous comics hairstyle on screen.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    ...or, just using the story's scenario, full of exaggerated imagery, to put Quicksilver's ludicrous comics hairstyle on screen.
    He’s Wolverine playing the role of Quicksilver, but won’t remember this because of mind wipes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Couple question

1. What do you think is the importance of Dottie and the Mail guy? Are they just misdirections?

2. Do you thing Agatha Harkness is the final boss? or is it some else pulling the strings?

3. Is that book the Darkhold? If so do think that Marvel is going to acknowledge Agents of Shield any?

4. So what is Quicksilver? He is clearly not her brother right?

Lastly Monica get her powers was great, I know she is showing up in Captain Marvel 2 but can we just skip that and give her own show?
    1. as of now I think they are just misdirections.
    2. Seeing how the camera focused on the fly for some time I think either Agatha is someone else or she has that someone as her boss.
    3. Would be surprised if it is not the Darkhold or something like it. If it is the same Version as in Agents I am not so sure.
    4. Either someone transformed in this version or created by Agatha. I am not really sure why she did it.

And yes Monica getting her Powers and even something resembeling her costume is great. Can't wait how they show her powers.

And if not a solo how about a Nextwave Show^^?

The bug is a cicada. Which is possibly a different meaning than a fly. Cicadas usually signify renewal. Flies were used as warning of evil or death.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Need to rewatch it. Could have sworn it was a fly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    Need to rewatch it. Could have sworn it was a fly.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I doubt that they'd do it, but they could say that mutants have always been in the MCU - they were just always under the radar. If Netflix's Defenders characters were supposed to exist in the same world as the Avengers yet not make a ripple in the Big Picture, there's no reason to think that mutants couldn't have been around as well. (and yeah, you can also say Prof X also did his thing to make people forget about them) The real introduction could be the rise of the X-Men (or the Brotherhood) as a public statement, to announce their existence.
    Re: the boldfaced quote is what I hope they do. I mean just because people have powers, doesn't mean they automatically decide to throw on tights and become superheroes lol. Also, we are not seeing everything that has happened in the world when we watch these movies. There could be a random mutant do-gooder in West Bubblef**k, Arkansas stopping purse snatchers. The world at large wouldn't know about it, or know he or she is a mutant.

I personally would want the MCU X-Men franchise to take a more grounded and personal approach. Most MCU movies have focused on extraordinary happenings. Mutants and what they represent in culture are much more personal. We've barely seen what life is like for regular people in the MCU, but the rise of mutants happens in people's homes with regular people, not billionaires, super-soldiers or gods. Spider-Man is the closest to regular life, but his movies are essentially teen movies with super-powers. The idea of mutants in the MCU has the potential to be so much more.
    Agreed.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store