-- It's interesting how Hayward and Agatha both employed a similar trick to try to get Wanda to try bringing someone (or something) back to life. It speaks to how both are probably just as self-serving and looking to exploit Wanda's powers.
-- If red is Wanda's "natural chaos magic," yellow is the mindstone energy that super-charged her and blue is the magic Agatha's coven used (good magic? We don't know enough about them) then the combination of those could be an added explanation for the barrier expressed by those colored pixels. (I'm sure it's more of an explanation than anyone is looking for, but that's part of the fun of this show isn't it?)
-- Despite the excitement that came from all the speculation, the story itself has unfolded almost exactly how it was presented at first: Wanda lost control and created a fantasy reality in her grief, Agnes is Agatha Harkness who's up to ... something, and Monica will show up and get powers. That's what we all pretty much assumed from the very beginning. There have been a few surprises along the way, but by the time this ends, barring any more big surprises, are people going to be disappointed that things like Pietro or Mephisto etc didn't really pay off? For me, episode 7 wasn't as exciting as it could have been because that's the ep where a bunch of the things we expected to happen, happened. Otherwise, I can still look back and enjoy the ride that this show took us on, because that's been a lot of fun. Also, the performances were awesome and the story is still good, even if we (or Marvel) set ourselves up for some disappointment.