Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    AOA....AOA

Isn't this the timeline wanda dies early just before she encourages rogue, who was younger than she was to ''take care'' of Magneto?

AOA objectivity was one of the best marvel runs in their history that marvel stills cow milks now and then , but subjectively many things in that story bug me including getting rid of wanda so early. yeah I know some fans have said AOA was about a twisted dark universe were up was down and left was right .... but still.

the only takeaway from AOA about wanda was this is one of the few runs she was on an X-Men team...and not for long.
    Lol I meant AoU my bad

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Hayward is definitely someone is disguise, how else would he know Wanda could revive Vision? She didn’t even know she could do that so he will be revealed in the last episode. I’m also abandoning my mutant theory simply because runes wouldn’t stop mutant powers but her origin def had parallels to her mutant origin that were unmistakable to see...
    I feel that Hayward was merely planting the idea in her head hoping she'll do what he wants for him

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I feel that Hayward was merely planting the idea in her head hoping she'll do what he wants for him
    What’s the difference? We know the whole story and Agnes is just somebody that stumbled on all this she didn’t create it so there has to be another big bad and I’m saying fingers are pointing to Hayward...

Hayward gonna reveal himself, kill Agnes and take the kids across the multiverse setting Wanda off...

Extraordinary Member

I do hear Hayward is a Skrull theories. The real Hayward was blipped, and the Skrulls made sure he was taken when brought back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I do hear Hayward is a Skrull theories. The real Hayward was blipped, and the Skrulls made sure he was taken when brought back.
    Well that would be disappointing. I have no doubt a show this week done, even though it hasn't been my personal favorite, will develop a much more satisfying conclusion.

Extraordinary Member

If they wanted to establish Project: Cataract/White Vision’s full creepy credentials as a “Sentient Weapon” with a completely emotionless and amoral but not immoral or malevolent personality, I could see them having Hayward cross some defined objective line from SWORD (perhaps a directive from Maria Rambeau he hasn’t removed) and White Vision killing him for it.

People are right to smell Young Avengers being set-up... but I think Dark Avengers might be an option as well, what with Taskmaster, a new Black Widow, USAgent, and now White Vision. You don’t actually need the Dark Avengers to all be evil to work as potential antagonists - simply making them the type likely to be pitted against an emerging mutant population or the less government-controlled Avengers.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Agatha doesn’t even live next door. She’s at least on the other side of Herb’s house
    Agnes literally introduced herself as "your neighbor to the right." Maybe you thought she meant the other right....

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Agnes literally introduced herself as "your neighbor to the right." Maybe you thought she meant the other right....
    Well, I think the point is that the neighbor to the right (“my right, not yours”) is revealed in the third episode to be Herb. Unless, for some reason, Herb is trimming Agnes’ hedge. And in the seventh episode, it is clear that Agnes lives on “that right, not the other right.” I doubt it represents anything more than the fact that sets aren’t real places and morph depending on the requirements of the plot. Still, it is something of an inconsistency.
    Last edited by Dzetoun; 03-01-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, I think the point is that the neighbor to the right (“my right, not yours”) is revealed in the third episode to be Herb. Unless, for some reason, Herb is trimming Agnes’ hedge. And in the seventh episode, it is clear that Agnes lives on “that right, not the other right.” I doubt it represents anything more than the fact that sets aren’t real places and morph depending on the requirements of the plot. Still, it is something of an inconsistency.
    Well, not that it matters at all - my original thought was just that since she's not from Fairview, her house belonged to this Ralph guy who isn't her husband and she took it over and turned him into the rabbit, then altered the basement.

Anyway.... as emotional as last ep was, I hope Wanda isn't too traumatized again having to put down Vision *again!* whether it's his re-animated body or the one she made up. And losing her kids on top of that would be terrible too. I really want her to have a win, but on the other hand it appears she's solely responsible for kidnapping and torturing the entire town. She does need to answer for that or make amends in some way. (which I expect will be what leads to her status at the beginning of "DS:MoM")

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Well, not that it matters at all - my original thought was just that since she's not from Fairview, her house belonged to this Ralph guy who isn't her husband and she took it over and turned him into the rabbit, then altered the basement.

Anyway.... as emotional as last ep was, I hope Wanda isn't too traumatized again having to put down Vision *again!* whether it's his re-animated body or the one she made up. And losing her kids on top of that would be terrible too. I really want her to have a win, but on the other hand it appears she's solely responsible for kidnapping and torturing the entire town. She does need to answer for that or make amends in some way. (which I expect will be what leads to her status at the beginning of "DS:MoM")
    I hope her next appearance is about her making amends and not becoming a villainess. What she did was wrong, but not necessarily evil.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Well that would be disappointing. I have no doubt a show this week done, even though it hasn't been my personal favorite, will develop a much more satisfying conclusion.
    I think Hayward is just a SWORD agent, but could be manipulated from behind the scenes. Maybe Skrulls or maybe Kang the Conqueror

I know it would be bad storytelling at this point, but I still hope Ralph is Ultron

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I know it would be bad storytelling at this point, but I still hope Ralph is Ultron
    I don't think it's the worst idea, but I doubt Ralph is Ultron even if Ultron is in this. My bet is Ultron is inside White Vision.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    What’s the difference? We know the whole story and Agnes is just somebody that stumbled on all this she didn’t create it so there has to be another big bad and I’m saying fingers are pointing to Hayward...
    I think Hayward is straight forward. There's no need for a crazy plot twist when it comes to him. He's a tired of old troupe and that's all this story needs. Him being a Skrull or being in league with whoever the magic villain is won't do much.