Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1694

Starting to come to the realization that there is no big bad and this whole thing has been about Wanda getting her codename and Vision being brought back to life. I mean, what are they gonna do, introduce some really rude villain, give his entire backstory, have him defeated and then tie up loose ends all in one episode? Hah. Not without it feeling really cheap.

This show is just a fun little nothing (hope I am wrong).
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 03-02-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Starting to come to the realization that there is no big bad and this whole thing has been about Wanda getting her codename and Vision being brought back to life. I mean, what are they gonna do, introduce some really rude villain, give his entire backstory, have him defeated and then tie up loose ends all in one episode? Hah. Not without it feeling really cheap.

I don't think WandaVision is nothing. They mentioned from the start this show ties into Dr. Strange 2 since Wanda plays a role in that film. This is has shown her become the Scarlett Witch and subtle hints of a mulit verse and of course provides a solid entry point for mutants/ X- Men in the MCU with the hex or Wanda changing peoples DNA giving them powers etc.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I don't get how the show would be a nothing with out a big bad...did you not enjoy getting to know Wanda and Vision better? Were the episodes not interesting?

One thing I still don't understand is the Pietro Agatha brought. I watched the latest episode but it was just kinda skimmed over. She said it was her all along but like did she really pull him from another universe and just gave him the MCU version of Pietro's memories? I was gonna rewatch that part tonight, but if anyone knows let me know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    My bet is Ultron is inside White Vision.
    That is a possibility I think.

I've been saying for years that the movie Age Of Ultron was about the origin of Ultron and the beginning of Ultron's era, or age, if you will.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That is a possibility I think.

I've been saying for years that the movie Age Of Ultron was about the origin of Ultron and the beginning of Ultron's era, or age, if you will.
    Well it would depend on if the VR experience that was released a year or two ago is canon its set after Endgame and Ultron is the big bad. I am trying to remember if the developers were saying if it was canon or not. BTW amazing VR experience if anyone is near a VOID location.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    One thing I still don't understand is the Pietro Agatha brought. I watched the latest episode but it was just kinda skimmed over. She said it was her all along but like did she really pull him from another universe and just gave him the MCU version of Pietro's memories? I was gonna rewatch that part tonight, but if anyone knows let me know lol.
    She mentions she had to bring him in and controlled him while trying to abuse Wanda’s emotional state... but she didn’t provide any explanation for where he came from or where he got his super speed yet.

I feel like the last major revelation they can do with him is to have Agatha reveal the multiverse as her source for Pietro/Peter, which wouldn’t be a bad idea as it would tie into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda will be next.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    She mentions she had to bring him in and controlled him while trying to abuse Wanda’s emotional state... but she didn’t provide any explanation for where he came from or where he got his super speed yet.

I feel like the last major revelation they can do with him is to have Agatha reveal the multiverse as her source for Pietro/Peter, which wouldn’t be a bad idea as it would tie into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda will be next.
    I would be disappointed if that wasn’t a big revel in this weeks final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post

I guess there's no overall Big Bad other than Wanda's grief, but I feel like Hayward/White Vision and Agatha are antagonists.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I would be disappointed if that wasn’t a big revel in this weeks final episode.
    I'm sure something will be revealed. But what it is, is anyone's guess.

WandaVision Director Weighs In on Fan Theories: There Are 'Some Who Will Feel Very Smart' After the Finale

Matt Shakman Director
    “And I know there will be a lot of disappointed people with some theories and some who will feel very smart, but you can’t please everybody, obviously. But I hope folks enjoy the ride.”
    I think this pretty import thing to see because when shows finale does not meet an expectation, It is important to remember that some of it might be our fault not the show. The biggest example is "I have friend who is engineer" and we as fan base hype it up and took it mean some important character and there is a small chance that it might have some pay off in last episode but that line could also just be an easy set up to bring a vehicle from no where. The show writers we have a set up for her to drove a space rover into Hex but how do we get to this set up . Just have her know somebody with one, It is technique in use show and movies one of characters knows a "drug dealer" "gun runner" "illegal id guy" "computer hacker" to set up the story. It highly possible we all over think a line that was there just create a chance to use thing.

We have been guessing all these crazy theories and when the show doesn't set up mutants, Mephisto/Knightmare/Cthun, or Reed Richard/Blue Marvel it is not the show fault for not being something it was trying to do.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-03-2021 at 02:18 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    WandaVision Director Weighs In on Fan Theories: There Are 'Some Who Will Feel Very Smart' After the Finale

Matt Shakman Director

I think this pretty import thing to see because when shows finale does not meet an expectation, It is important to remember that some of it might be our fault not the show. The biggest example is "I have friend who is engineer" and we as fan base hype it up and took it mean some important character and there is a small chance that it might have some pay off in last episode but that line could also just be an easy set up to bring a vehicle from no where. The show writers we have a set up for her to drove a space rover into Hex but how do we get to this set up . Just have her know somebody with one, It is technique in use show and movies one of characters knows a "drug dealer" "gun runner" "illegal id guy" "computer hacker" to set up the story. It highly possible we all over think a line that was there just create a chance to use thing.

We have been guessing all these crazy theories and when the show doesn't set up mutants, Mephisto/Knightmare/Cthun, or Reed Richard/Blue Marvel it is not the show fault for not being something it was trying to do.
    That's why I kept my expectations low. Speculation is fun, but I didn't get too attached to any theories. Honestly, I never expected Mr. Fantastic or Blue Marvel to appear in this at all. I didn't even expect the big bad villain, if there even is one, to appear outside of a post-credits scene.

Boisterously Confused

I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?
    Probably either a minor plot to involve Woo, or a quick post-credits cameo like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    There was only one mention of him in the first place