Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1694
  1. #1306
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    6,955

    Default

    Starting to come to the realization that there is no big bad and this whole thing has been about Wanda getting her codename and Vision being brought back to life. I mean, what are they gonna do, introduce some really rude villain, give his entire backstory, have him defeated and then tie up loose ends all in one episode? Hah. Not without it feeling really cheap.

    This show is just a fun little nothing (hope I am wrong).
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 03-02-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

  2. #1307
    Mighty Member Iron_Legion87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Starting to come to the realization that there is no big bad and this whole thing has been about Wanda getting her codename and Vision being brought back to life. I mean, what are they gonna do, introduce some really rude villain, give his entire backstory, have him defeated and then tie up loose ends all in one episode? Hah. Not without it feeling really cheap.

    This show is just a fun little nothing (hope I am wrong).
    I don't think WandaVision is nothing. They mentioned from the start this show ties into Dr. Strange 2 since Wanda plays a role in that film. This is has shown her become the Scarlett Witch and subtle hints of a mulit verse and of course provides a solid entry point for mutants/ X- Men in the MCU with the hex or Wanda changing peoples DNA giving them powers etc.

  3. #1308
    Astonishing Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    I don't get how the show would be a nothing with out a big bad...did you not enjoy getting to know Wanda and Vision better? Were the episodes not interesting?

  4. #1309
    Mighty Member Iron_Legion87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    One thing I still don't understand is the Pietro Agatha brought. I watched the latest episode but it was just kinda skimmed over. She said it was her all along but like did she really pull him from another universe and just gave him the MCU version of Pietro's memories? I was gonna rewatch that part tonight, but if anyone knows let me know lol.

  5. #1310
    Incredible Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    My bet is Ultron is inside White Vision.
    That is a possibility I think.

    I've been saying for years that the movie Age Of Ultron was about the origin of Ultron and the beginning of Ultron's era, or age, if you will.
    Pull List: X-Men - X-Men: Legends - X-Force - X-Factor - S.W.O.R.D - New Mutants - Marauders - Hellions - Excalibur - Demon Days - Children of the Atom - Wolverine - Wolverine: Black White & Blood - Deadpool - Cable

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can we stop calling Jen "Hulk?"

  6. #1311
    Mighty Member Iron_Legion87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That is a possibility I think.

    I've been saying for years that the movie Age Of Ultron was about the origin of Ultron and the beginning of Ultron's era, or age, if you will.
    Well it would depend on if the VR experience that was released a year or two ago is canon its set after Endgame and Ultron is the big bad. I am trying to remember if the developers were saying if it was canon or not. BTW amazing VR experience if anyone is near a VOID location.

  7. #1312
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    One thing I still don't understand is the Pietro Agatha brought. I watched the latest episode but it was just kinda skimmed over. She said it was her all along but like did she really pull him from another universe and just gave him the MCU version of Pietro's memories? I was gonna rewatch that part tonight, but if anyone knows let me know lol.
    She mentions she had to bring him in and controlled him while trying to abuse Wanda’s emotional state... but she didn’t provide any explanation for where he came from or where he got his super speed yet.

    I feel like the last major revelation they can do with him is to have Agatha reveal the multiverse as her source for Pietro/Peter, which wouldn’t be a bad idea as it would tie into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda will be next.
    Franchise Wars Podcast and YouTube Host.
    TITANS pilot Recap, Reaction, and Review video! https://youtu.be/l1tKBTUtiyM
    The Force Awakens vs The Last Jedi https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=408109126
    Teen Titans (03) vs Teen Titans Go! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=400482734

  8. #1313
    Mighty Member Iron_Legion87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    She mentions she had to bring him in and controlled him while trying to abuse Wanda’s emotional state... but she didn’t provide any explanation for where he came from or where he got his super speed yet.

    I feel like the last major revelation they can do with him is to have Agatha reveal the multiverse as her source for Pietro/Peter, which wouldn’t be a bad idea as it would tie into Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, where Wanda will be next.
    I would be disappointed if that wasn’t a big revel in this weeks final episode.

  9. #1314
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Starting to come to the realization that there is no big bad and this whole thing has been about Wanda getting her codename and Vision being brought back to life. I mean, what are they gonna do, introduce some really rude villain, give his entire backstory, have him defeated and then tie up loose ends all in one episode? Hah. Not without it feeling really cheap.

    This show is just a fun little nothing (hope I am wrong).
    I guess there's no overall Big Bad other than Wanda's grief, but I feel like Hayward/White Vision and Agatha are antagonists.

  10. #1315
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I would be disappointed if that wasn’t a big revel in this weeks final episode.
    I'm sure something will be revealed. But what it is, is anyone's guess.

  11. #1316
    Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    WandaVision Director Weighs In on Fan Theories: There Are 'Some Who Will Feel Very Smart' After the Finale

    Matt Shakman Director
    “And I know there will be a lot of disappointed people with some theories and some who will feel very smart, but you can’t please everybody, obviously. But I hope folks enjoy the ride.”
    I think this pretty import thing to see because when shows finale does not meet an expectation, It is important to remember that some of it might be our fault not the show. The biggest example is "I have friend who is engineer" and we as fan base hype it up and took it mean some important character and there is a small chance that it might have some pay off in last episode but that line could also just be an easy set up to bring a vehicle from no where. The show writers we have a set up for her to drove a space rover into Hex but how do we get to this set up . Just have her know somebody with one, It is technique in use show and movies one of characters knows a "drug dealer" "gun runner" "illegal id guy" "computer hacker" to set up the story. It highly possible we all over think a line that was there just create a chance to use thing.

    We have been guessing all these crazy theories and when the show doesn't set up mutants, Mephisto/Knightmare/Cthun, or Reed Richard/Blue Marvel it is not the show fault for not being something it was trying to do.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-03-2021 at 02:18 AM.

  12. #1317
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    WandaVision Director Weighs In on Fan Theories: There Are 'Some Who Will Feel Very Smart' After the Finale

    Matt Shakman Director


    I think this pretty import thing to see because when shows finale does not meet an expectation, It is important to remember that some of it might be our fault not the show. The biggest example is "I have friend who is engineer" and we as fan base hype it up and took it mean some important character and there is a small chance that it might have some pay off in last episode but that line could also just be an easy set up to bring a vehicle from no where. The show writers we have a set up for her to drove a space rover into Hex but how do we get to this set up . Just have her know somebody with one, It is technique in use show and movies one of characters knows a "drug dealer" "gun runner" "illegal id guy" "computer hacker" to set up the story. It highly possible we all over think a line that was there just create a chance to use thing.

    We have been guessing all these crazy theories and when the show doesn't set up mutants, Mephisto/Knightmare/Cthun, or Reed Richard/Blue Marvel it is not the show fault for not being something it was trying to do.
    That's why I kept my expectations low. Speculation is fun, but I didn't get too attached to any theories. Honestly, I never expected Mr. Fantastic or Blue Marvel to appear in this at all. I didn't even expect the big bad villain, if there even is one, to appear outside of a post-credits scene.

  13. #1318
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,631

    Default

    I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?

  14. #1319
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?
    Probably either a minor plot to involve Woo, or a quick post-credits cameo like you said.

  15. #1320
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?
    There was only one mention of him in the first place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •