Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1694

Hayward is definitely someone is disguise, how else would he know Wanda could revive Vision? She didn’t even know she could do that so he will be revealed in the last episode. I’m also abandoning my mutant theory simply because runes wouldn’t stop mutant powers but her origin def had parallels to her mutant origin that were unmistakable to see...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Hayward is definitely someone is disguise, how else would he know Wanda could revive Vision? She didn’t even know she could do that so he will be revealed in the last episode. I’m also abandoning my mutant theory simply because runes wouldn’t stop mutant powers but her origin def had parallels to her mutant origin that were unmistakable to see...
    He didn't know that but suspected that she might be able to (presumably since they're both powered by the same Infinity Stone?)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    He didn't know that but suspected that she might be able to (presumably since they're both powered by the same Infinity Stone?)
    They got their powers from the same source, yeah. Not an illogical thing to think

When he said it didn’t sound like he was guessing, he said it like he knew. And that sounds like a reach to be honest her powers have never animated any androids and she didn’t bring him online initially either so how could that be?

By that logic Carol should be able to bring him to life as well, she is powered by the stone too. She also has ties to SWORD if I wanna reach that hard...

By that logic Carol should be able to bring him to life as well, she is powered by the stone too. She also has ties to SWORD if I wanna reach that hard...
    1. Carol was powered by a completely different Infinity stone.
    2. Carol was likely off planet.
    3. Carol has zero ties to Vision and would have no motivation to bring him back to life.
    4. Hayward says they've been trying multiple ways to repower Vision, so him going to Wanda after so many fails at other energy sources makes sense.

So it's not a reach at all, actually. Hayward isn't a disguise.

1. Carol was powered by a completely different Infinity stone.
    2. Carol was likely off planet.
    3. Carol has zero ties to Vision and would have no motivation to bring him back to life.
    4. Hayward says they've been trying multiple ways to repower Vision, so him going to Wanda after so many fails at other energy sources makes sense.

So it's not a reach at all, actually. Hayward isn't a disguise.
    When Wanda went to SWORD that was a flashback scene when he said she could bring him back. Why would he go try multiple power sources if he knew he needed Wanda in the first place according to a scene that happened before she created Westview? The scene is a flashback meaning it happened before. I going with Hayward is someone in disguise...

When Wanda went to SWORD that was a flashback scene when he said she could bring him back. Why would he go try multiple power sources if he knew he needed Wanda in the first place according to a scene that happened before she created Westview? The scene is a flashback meaning it happened before. I going with Hayward is someone in disguise...
    I'm aware of the flashback but you have your time table messed up. The talk with Wanda happened AFTER Hayward has likely been trying for years to bring Vision back after the Snap. Wanda was what he came up with AFTER those other options failed. She was his last resort, not his first attempt.

The moment they got the drone back and tested it was probably when they realized the energy could be used on Vision because it replicated the energy used to power him to begin with. It still was keeping energy around it so it'd be curious enough to test. he probably kept this all close to his vest, because he couldn't create his weapon if everyone knew about it. So just his select few within SWORD still working for him then knew.

I thought maybe he was someone in disguise too or that he had been reading a page from the Darkhold (like he did in comics), but now I feel there's just too little time for that. There's 50 minutes left and they have to have Wanda still dispel the hex and deal with the fall out of that, probably fight Agatha and maybe white Vision. I'm not sure there is gonna be anymore big reveals.

The director just revealed that Paul Bettany might have been embellishing or lying about the secret appearance. I'm not sure if that means that Liz Olsen was doing the same about the Luke Skywalker type reveal. But it's starting to look like a lot of things were said to just keep people off the trail.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Or to make it easier the order, imo, goes:

1. SWORD obtains Vision during the 5 years after the Snap.
    2. SWORD attempts to bring Vision online using everything at their disposal.
    3. Endgame happens and the heroes, including Wanda, return.
    4. Hayward guesses that Wanda may be the missing key.
    5. WandaVision flashback.
    6. Wanda transforms Westview.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The moment they got the drone back and tested it was probably when they realized the energy could be used on Vision because it replicated the energy used to power him to begin with. It still was keeping energy around it so it'd be curious enough to test. he probably kept this all close to his vest, because he couldn't create his weapon if everyone knew about it. So just his select few within SWORD still working for him then knew.

I thought maybe he was someone in disguise too or that he had been reading a page from the Darkhold (like he did in comics), but now I feel there's just too little time for that. There's 50 minutes left and they have to have Wanda still dispel the hex and deal with the fall out of that, probably fight Agatha and maybe white Vision. I'm not sure there is gonna be anymore big reveals.

The director just revealed that Paul Bettany might have been embellishing or lying about the secret appearance. I'm not sure if that means that Liz Olsen was doing the same about the Luke Skywalker type reveal. But it's starting to look like a lot of things were said to just keep people off the trail.
    I've seen a lot of people joke that the star Bettany wanted to play off of was himself .

I'm aware of the flashback but you have your time table messed up. The talk with Wanda happened AFTER Hayward has likely been trying for years to bring Vision back after the Snap. Wanda was what he came up with AFTER those other options failed. She was his last resort, not his first attempt.
    I see where you’re coming from but I just didn’t view it that way. He seems too diabolical to me and he has info that I don’t think he would otherwise...

AoA hit a little different after you watch this episode. It’s been easy to forget Pietro but they had their moment in AoA...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen a lot of people joke that the star Bettany wanted to play off of was himself .
    It'd be very amusing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

AoA hit a little different after you watch this episode. It’s been easy to forget Pietro but they had their moment in AoA...
    AOA....AOA

Isn't this the timeline wanda dies early just before she encourages rogue, who was younger than she was to ''take care'' of Magneto?

AOA objectivity was one of the best marvel runs in their history that marvel stills cow milks now and then , but subjectively many things in that story bug me including getting rid of wanda so early. yeah I know some fans have said AOA was about a twisted dark universe were up was down and left was right .... but still.

the only takeaway from AOA about wanda was this is one of the few runs she was on an X-Men team...and not for long.