Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1694

Oh Agatha!

Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Apoc was actually able to stop QS and Photon should be able to have some answers for him. Barring that he's never had to go up against a magic user before.
    You consider Monica a magic user?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I think Cliffhanger meant Wanda and/or Agatha.

This may be a stupid question to ask at this point, but what does the Soul Stone actually do? (in the MCU not the comics) The biggest part it played was that it required a sacrifice to get it, and it completed the set, but on its own what is its power and what can one do with it? Did they ever say?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    This may be a stupid question to ask at this point, but what does the Soul Stone actually do? (in the MCU not the comics) The biggest part it played was that it required a sacrifice to get it, and it completed the set, but on its own what is its power and what can one do with it? Did they ever say?
    There are some who say that it turned debris into bats based on the color, but I say that's a hogwash reach. That's a reality stone thing. The soul stone never did anything.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    There are some who say that it turned debris into bats based on the color, but I say that's a hogwash reach. That's a reality stone thing. The soul stone never did anything.
    It helped Thanos ID and locate the real Dr. Strange when they fought.

Beyond that, yeah, nada. Frankly, I wonder how anyone knew it even existed, as no one had seen it before Thanos grabbed it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    It helped Thanos ID and locate the real Dr. Strange when they fought.

Beyond that, yeah, nada. Frankly, I wonder how anyone knew it even existed, as no one had seen it before Thanos grabbed it.
    I don't know how anyone knew it existed, but Red Skull did say "that's what everyone thinks" so clearly multiple people had tried to get it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    No I consider Wanda and Agatha magic users. Duh.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Asked this Very Question over at the Marvel WandaVision thread and thought it be good to have it here to to get others views on it, even thought we are on the eve of episode 8 and this could all not happen or happen, I still got curious about it after relizing it from a video;

Their is Still Speculation on Who Dottie Could be in all of this and while their has been like most things amazing in the show Theories and Speculations, the one below in the Video from The Big Picture is honestly with good evidence espically after Episode 7 and callbacks to episode 2 is honestly one of the best I have seen so far and be a Big Left of Field turn if true.

Got to the Part of the Video starting at 18:55 and Watch to the end.

If this is the Case Dottie Jones Being;

spoilers:
    ARCANNA of The Squadron Supreme!?
    end of spoilers

Now this theory might have already been know around here or dicussed here already but this is the 1st time I have heard of the pieces to put it all together so well for me to take more true notice of it and if this turns out to be the case those Implications can be massive and exciting!

spoilers:
    Could also go with the Tease of Why Wanda looked so much like Zatanna in Episode 2 as well.
    end of spoilers

We have to wait and see, but just wondering others views of this Theory?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Well, there goes so many theories. Lol

Shows and movies like this is why I think comics should get a reboot from time to time. The original stuff is good but you can improve on the formula. And episode 8 ending for me is like I think they put together the mythos for this really well improving on the original in some aspects, a certain element missing but if you put this and that element together it is a great origin story.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-26-2021 at 03:41 AM.

Well hope next week a long episode so much to wrap up. Loved the episode though

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

That ending... well that’s not good. (Has Hayward learned NOTHING?)

Astonishing Member

Very interesting episode but man next episode has to be the longest in this series. So many loose ends to wrap up, or resolve. Not really sure they can stick the landing for the finale but I’m eager to find out. Next episode can’t come here soon enough, but I’m sure they will be some leaks from the season(or series?) finale by then.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

spoilers:
    If White Vision survives the finale. I wonder if Suri had copied enough of his original code to restore Vision to that body. Or if Wanda can put the consciousness into it from whatever this Vision she made is. I just don't want Vision to be done after this. Also gonna be mad if Bettany was trolling all of us. The actor he admired so much he got to work with was himself.

Also was Agatha calling Wanda a mutant. She said there was something there already that would have withered and died on the vine but the mind stone brought it out. Need to watch it again

One last thing for now she said Peitro was a possession. So that's a real person. But he has legit super Speed. Can she just give someone super speed or does that mean he's a genuine speedster? If so I feel like he has to be XCU Peter but there has been no mention of mutiverse yet at all. I feel like nothing has anything to do with it yet. The final battle with Agatha gonna tear something open or Agatha gonna achieve her goal and maybe open a door for either Mephisto or Nightmare. Regardless makes little sense that they plucking people out of the Multiverse. Unless Strange did it and sent him in as a mole. Iono I honestly don't know where this Is going or how they are gonna answer all these questions in one episode. Rumors were there was gonna be 10 there for awhile. Maybe 9 will be the length of two. Which for this show is 50-80 mins lol.
    end of spoilers