Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

It would make a lot of sense if all of the FF were brought together as operatives or attachments of SWORD, so whether via Wandavision or elsewhere (Secret Invasion would be a good pick) having something to introduce members of the team before coming together would be awesome. Possibly Doom as well, though I am hesitant about having him end up being anything like the versions we have previously had on screen again.

spoilers:
    Not convinced the major was the engineer. Think she ran the delivery team.

Was that the Darkhold?

Peter has super speed. So unless Agatha can give people powers. Did she pull the real Peter here to do her bidding? Maybe if that's Nightmare and the Hex is an extension of his realm he could do stuff like that. But he appeared to be Agathas minion so I don't think it's that.

Can't wait to see what Monica can do.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Who is even left at this point? I really don't know.

Captain America is retired. Hawkeye is retired. Iron Man and Black Widow are dead. Thor and Captain Marvel are off planet. Hulk's recuperating.

Falcon's technically a fugitive. Bucky is an outright fugitive.

The only official Avenger left active at the end of Endgame is War Machine as near as I can tell (and a wounded Hulk)

And I don't see either of them rallying one offs like Ant Man, Wasp and Spider Man to reform the team when Rhodey's an active member of the Air Force and Hulk is likely still injured and depressed.

Black Panther would have a nation to get back to.

And I don't see Dr. Strange or Rescue even entertaining the idea of becoming Avengers.

If they are going to foreshadow the Fantastic Four this is the time to do it.
    Kinda makes me wonder what Hawkeye's legal status is.

I mean, he was on parole during the Snap. After which, things seem to have gotten lax with regards to the Accords enforcement. But he also killed countless criminals across several continents. Widow and War Machine knew it was him, but did they have any proof? Was that passed along to law enforcement?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is the High Speculations right now talk so far, but also someone made a Reference it was on Agents of SHIELD too?!
    It was also in the Runaways final season.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Why the heck did Monica call her contact 'he' then? Very irritated, this was evidently done to drum up speculation about Reed (or maybe Ben) turning up. Unless they're showing up later.

spoilers:
    Monica becoming Spectrum is pretty awesome, as is the Agatha reveal, though I am sad it doesn't look like Mephisto or Nightmare is involved with this after all, unless of course she's working for one of them. I was thinking Anges was Nightmare and Pietro was Mephisto and they were both tryimg to control Wanda. Also I hope the twins are okay!

The two TV cards for this episode are awesome, as is the use of the advert in how it makes Wanda take the pills. You can tell how the adverts have been made by Anges to tell Wanda what to do.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    With the darkhold at play I'm ruling out Nightmare and Mephisto. Agatha is strong enough with it. The book itself could be pulling her strings. The book itself could be the Doctor Strange tie-in
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Agatha reveal was perfect
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is the High Speculations right now talk so far, but also someone made a Reference it was on Agents of SHIELD too?!
    The book in Agent Of shields doesn't look like this one tho

I feel like Feige will ignore those series and use His own Darkhold book

Even if we haven't seen the engineer in question, the time for their reveal has largely passed.

Astonishing Member

After watching this episode again, I feel more positive now than next week Pietro will be revealed an imposter next week, or the week after. There’s no way this could be the real Fox Quicksilver. He’s likely a either Nicholas Scratch, or Mephisto under disguise of Peter with the help of Agnes’s magic. There’s no way he’s from the multiverse now. He’s been a fake the entire time. I knew Marvel wouldn’t be bold enough to make him a multiverse character. Marvel has no doubt taken risks with this show, but they’re not that bold.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 02-19-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

spoilers:
    The reality of the Hex is coming apart as is Wanda's own sanity as the fourth wall barely exists in the Modern Family/Office parody this show has turned into.

Now it really is all Wanda, because the intro is basically her name constantly until they tack on Vision's at the end. Kind of sums up the state of their marriage at this point in the sitcom.

So Wanda takes a "me-day" as her entire world comes apart and she has no idea what's going on. I guess I wish she was more empathetic, but it seems to be coming together just how manipulated Wanda was in all this.

I'm glad Wanda stopped pretending that was actually Pietro, and he turns out to be a magic golem more or less, as part of whatever Agatha is up to as far as instigating Wanda (is it for her kids? To increase the Hex?). It seems like Agatha has been half-comforting and half-upsetting Wanda to keep things unstable in the Hex.

Darcy went from being handcuffed to being chained up in the circus, but at least she quickly freed herself.

So Billy's first suspicion of "Agnese" was because she was the only one whose mind he couldn't read?

Somebody talked to Wanda during the interview. Who was that supposed to be?

So the big person Monica was supposed to be talking to...was just some military lady who knew her mom. I'm underwhelmed.

It must be weird for Vision learning all about his old life second-hand...and I was expecting he was going to just fly off from the delays sooner (delays I think were more Agatha than Wanda), but I guess he needed to break the fourth wall first.

Well, of course Monica wasn't going to give up, so she just heads straight into the Hex again to try and stop it and finally gains her comic powers. Now she can see photons.

I heard a lot of voices during that scene of Monica entering the Hex...I thought one of them was Monica as a child talking to Maria, but I couldn't really figure out the rest.

I'd actually be curious to see how a Wanda vs. Monica fight would go, but Monica is probably far less proficient with her powers, especially in a combat sense, to fight Wanda.

So, to the surprise of no one, Agnes is Agatha Harkness and has secretly been behind everything (even Sparky's death), and has the Darkhold (which I'm guessing is the true source of the Hex?). I mean, setting aside how weird it is to see Agatha Harkness as a villain, what a way to reveal she's the villain by having her basically take over the show and showing how she's been manipulating everything.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I heard a lot of voices during that scene of Monica entering the Hex...I thought one of them was Monica as a child talking to Maria, but I couldn't really figure out the rest.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That was basically a scene from Captain Marvel. You've got young Monica, Maria, old Maria I think, Captain Marvel, and Nick Fury
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

I'm just wondering, if we're not all looking in the wrong direction for some of this series.

Wanda's vast increase in power, and Monica developing them, might indicate that at least part of what's happening is related to the Infinity Stones. Wanda was given her powers by them, and Monica was exposed to their energy as a little kid, which would explain why she gained powers by passing through the hex. Wanda's increased powers may be as a result of the power that was focused through the mind stone being focused through her, now, after they were destroyed.

Westfield is simply someone trying to grab that power before Wanda even knows its there

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Kinda makes me wonder what Hawkeye's legal status is.

I mean, he was on parole during the Snap. After which, things seem to have gotten lax with regards to the Accords enforcement. But he also killed countless criminals across several continents. Widow and War Machine knew it was him, but did they have any proof? Was that passed along to law enforcement?
    They probably were keeping the Ronin stuff under wraps to some degree to give Clint the space he needed. I doubt local law enforcement knew who Ronin actually was.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm just wondering, if we're not all looking in the wrong direction for some of this series.

Wanda's vast increase in power, and Monica developing them, might indicate that at least part of what's happening is related to the Infinity Stones. Wanda was given her powers by them, and Monica was exposed to their energy as a little kid, which would explain why she gained powers by passing through the hex. Wanda's increased powers may be as a result of the power that was focused through the mind stone being focused through her, now, after they were destroyed.

Westfield is simply someone trying to grab that power before Wanda even knows its there
    I guess this could all be a result of Wanda trying to (or driven to) recreating the Mind Stone to bring Vision back.

Here is how I rank the episodes from best to worst:

Mighty Member

Anyone else notice the house next door’s windows were boarded up when Wanda’s house was changing? I’m wondering if this is an abandoned “ghost town”. I know Jimmy’s witness was relocated to here, but that could be part of the setup since we still haven’t heard anything about that person.

Here in Jersey, there is/was an abandoned town like that with the windows on all the houses boarded up. The legend was that a cult came to the town and the leader of this cult had invited some of the people in town over that were talking about them and the cult came up from the basement and slaughtered all the people. Plenty of abandoned and forgotten towns that have a witchcraft and satanic stories behind them