Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Was she?

When she meets Wanda at the talent show planning, she didn't repeat 'For the children' like everyone else, and it takes her a moment to remember her 'name'. When the talent group claps later, three people don't. Wanda, Agnes and Monica. What do they all have in common?
    That's because she was new and fighting against Wanda. When she's talking to SWORD about what it was like inside, she talks about Wanda being in her head and the pain of it. And she was surprised to find out about it being a tv series reality when she got free.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Grace Randolph seems to think the final two episodes should be longer, based on the fact that this was stated to be recorded as a six hour project and we've only had about three and a half hours of that so far. Unless of course a fair bit was ultimately cut to suit the structure, but given that it feels like the sitcom nature will be abandoned now maybe longer episodes do make sense.

spoilers:
    The penultimate episode will probably flashback to Agatha's origins (I gather someone said they saw filming for a 1692 Salem like set with her?) and Wanda's initial recovery of Vision and creation of Westview before we have a big showdown with whoever for the final episode.
    end of spoilers

>♫It was Agatha all along!♫
    >I'm surprised Agatha Harkness is portrayed as the bad guy. Maybe it's another bait and switch.
    >I can't wait to see Agatha's full costume.
    >That book in the basement... The Darkhold?
    >Monica finally got her powers!
    >Monica having SWORD loyalists pretty much screams she'll be their new director once Hayward meets his inevitable doom at the end of the season.
    >Nexus? Wanda's status as a nexus being?
    >The 'Modern Family' send up was on point.
    >Darcy punching the strongman was perfectly in character.
    >I really hope Tommy and Billy survive this.
    Last edited by nx01a; 02-19-2021 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Was she?

When she meets Wanda at the talent show planning, she didn't repeat 'For the children' like everyone else, and it takes her a moment to remember her 'name'. When the talent group claps later, three people don't. Wanda, Agnes and Monica. What do they all have in common?
    Monica clearly states to Wanda that Wanda put lies in her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    And I doubt Monica made up that ridiculous story about being a temp and the hiccups.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

Was she?

She was “cast” in the role of “Geraldine”. That’s why she hesitated. She wasn’t sure who she was. Just like everyone else in town has been cast and they had real names outside of the Hex/town. There were things that triggered her memory from the real world. Never once did it seem like she was “undercover”.

As to who cast these people in their roles? I’m starting to believe it was Agatha over Wanda.

Extraordinary Member

"Snoopers gon snoop." LOL! I like this quicksilver guy lol. Liked the agatha ditty we got some answers but not really enough imo. Probaly needed atleast 2 more episodes.

Loved that Agatha theme song.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh yes, I realize that - but there's a theory that the commercials not only referenced past traumas, but that each one references a specific Infinity Stone.
    [/URL]
    The only stone referenced was the mind stone. The tesseract.
    1 Stark bomb during childhood
    2 hydra and strucker
    3 tesseract and powers
    4 Lagos and the accords “cleaning up” a mess
    5 yomagic... that could either be her being alone and not being able to save herself (infinity wars) with her powers or something happening currently (I have no clue to be honest
    6 nexus.. dealing with her depression and possibly being a nexus being to realities. (?)

That’s been MY take on them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Loved that Agatha theme song.
    Agreed. That was a good bop! I would have love to see her witch getup. Clearly purple is her power signature and looked like part of her witch costume.

That poor hair at the reveal though. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    The only stone referenced was the mind stone. The tesseract.
    1 Stark bomb during childhood
    2 hydra and strucker
    3 tesseract and powers
    4 Lagos and the accords “cleaning up” a mess
    5 yomagic... that could either be her being alone and not being able to save herself (infinity wars) with her powers or something happening currently (I have no clue to be honest
    6 nexus.. dealing with her depression and possibly being a nexus being to realities. (?)

That’s been MY take on them.
    Not to be THAT person, but the tesseract was the space stone. The mind stone was not in the tesseract but rather Loki’s scepter.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    -- Does anyone recognize that SWORD guy Darcy punched? I'm curious if she may have had it in for him from before - the guy who handcuffed her maybe?
    I guess that would explain why Darcy punched him.
    I think Monica’s outfit wasn’t change because she fought to get through and while she was losing her self to an alt version of herself in the hex, she pulled herself together as herself and not as a character.
    I think this commercial had to with being a nexus of reality and not so much the reality stone itself. That nexus could be Wanda or it could be what’s in the basement. The Lagos commercial referenced when she accidentally blew up the Wakandans in Lagos in Civil War.
    I thought it was the material she was wearing that protected her from changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    to be fair no one at that point knew Agatha had powers, so she may have just assumed it was Wanda(and the other guy Vision brought out of it was playing the pronoun game which seems deliberate), hoping the final episodes make it clear whose doing what exactly

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Not to be THAT person, but the tesseract was the space stone. The mind stone was not in the tesseract but rather Loki’s scepter.
    Yes. Sorry. The mind stone unleashed her powers

Hydra did have possession of the tesseract and the box resembles it in its blue coloring.

Yes. Sorry. The mind stone unleashed her powers

Hydra did have possession of the tesseract and the box resembles it in its blue coloring.
    by that point Thor had taken the Tesseract back to Asgard