Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I hope that Carol was with Maria at the end. I’m sure she was in and of earth during that time.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Captain Marvel 2 will have a flashback scene during the blip period with Carol checking on Maria. That or she'll mention doing so to Monica.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So Wanda by not realizing it cracking the multiverse is a nice deal with ....

-

-

-

-

-

- That version of Pietro. A fact that the girl watching it believes she re-cast Pietro. But I can see Dr. Strange appearing at the end revealing ...."That is a whole other Pietro she pulled from the multiverse..." Its the X-Men's version. I am kinda hoping that Wanda's need for family has her pull Magneto (Fessbender) from that same universe. That she's blending elements from the multiverse into that time stream.

"Hold on , Wanda and Pietro's parents died years ear-...(red wave of reality creates a change) that is their father Magneto. But he's been missing for years..."

I said this weeks ago that Wanda by accident could create changes in the universe where Mutants exist. That only Strange will know changes have happened. He can joke were getting an actual Mandela effect happening and no one realizes it. (I do hope Marvel casts Fessbender and McAvoy to play those roles again)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    That felt 100% In-Character to me. She was gone for 5 years herself, so she is still processing her grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    It also wouldn't surprise me if elements of SWORD ignored Vision's request and were trying to weaponise him, and maybe Wanda uncovered evidence of that. Still if that had happened you would think they would have mentioned it way earlier, unless the director was keeping that a secret which is pretty suspicious.
    I think SWORD, and specifically Hayward, was doing something with Vision's body, which is why Wanda stole it.

Hayward's the one who referred to weaponizing him, and Wanda seemed to give him a really cold look when she saw him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Meh, I like that some episodes are 30 minutes, 40, 50, same as how they did some Mando episodes. Some were longer, some were shorter. Just give me the amount of episodes/time length that best tells the story you need to tell for that episode. That was the problem of the Netflix Defender shows. They had that 13 episode 40-50 minute episode goal they had to hit so it resulted in some sluggishness and some padding that proved to be detrimental to the overall series.
    This, I would rather the length fits the story rather than the other way around.

As to the episode.
    spoilers:
    Was Hayward's willingness to risk killing Wanda's children to get Wanda because he didn't think they were real or was that just him playing "hard man making hard choices"?

I also find it hypocritical he speaks of Wanda disregarding Visions wishes when from what it looked like SWORD was defiling his body to make god knows what.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

-

-

-

-

-

- That version of Pietro. A fact that the girl watching it believes she re-cast Pietro. But I can see Dr. Strange appearing at the end revealing ...."That is a whole other Pietro she pulled from the multiverse..." Its the X-Men's version. I am kinda hoping that Wanda's need for family has her pull Magneto (Fessbender) from that same universe. That she's blending elements from the multiverse into that time stream.

"Hold on , Wanda and Pietro's parents died years ear-...(red wave of reality creates a change) that is their father Magneto. But he's been missing for years..."

I said this weeks ago that Wanda by accident could create changes in the universe where Mutants exist. That only Strange will know changes have happened. He can joke were getting an actual Mandela effect happening and no one realizes it. (I do hope Marvel casts Fessbender and McAvoy to play those roles again)
    I don't think this will be the case. Because Strange is definitely not the only one knowing changes are happening. Vision is the one realizing all this is fake. Wanda seems to be getting there too. She says before even knowing Pietro is at the door that she did not do that. And that she isn't in control of everything here.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

-

-

-

-

-

I believe they are using this series to lay the ground work to bring Wanda's reality altering powers into the MCU so they can use her to reset, reshape and rearranged the MCU as they need going forth to allow for things like the FF/X-men coming in and whatever other things they want to do.

I believe they are using this series to lay the ground work to bring Wanda's reality altering powers into the MCU so they can use her to reset, reshape and rearranged the MCU as they need going forth to allow for things like the FF/X-men coming in and whatever other things they want to do.

I don't think this is it either. I do think this opens up the multiverse. But I don't think they are looking to use Wanda as the plot device for that. Because Jac spoke out against that sort of treatment of the character. She does not want her used as a plot device in the show. Nor do I want that for her. Because it wrecked the character.

Just saying the appearance of Pietro had suspicious timing. Vision was getting through to Wanda. This show changes my mind every week but don't get attached to the idea.

Also the commercials are 100% her Trauma. Lagos is where she accidently killed all those Wakandans. They still need a Quicksilver/Ultron commercial and Thanos/Vision one.

Incredible Member

Meh, I like that some episodes are 30 minutes, 40, 50, same as how they did some Mando episodes. Some were longer, some were shorter. Just give me the amount of episodes/time length that best tells the story you need to tell for that episode. That was the problem of the Netflix Defender shows. They had that 13 episode 40-50 minute episode goal they had to hit so it resulted in some sluggishness and some padding that proved to be detrimental to the overall series.
    You're right, the most satisfying episode to me so far was a relatively short 30 minutes in the 4th episode while the 5th felt less satisfying as I did not feel as much happened and moved along. This could be helped by just releasing more than one episode a week. Disney is not going to do that now because they don't have any content, but I hope a half decade in the future when their new release catalog is not so destitute they do what hbo did with raised by wolves at the very least.

The mystery of what exactly is going on continues. Everyone, including Vision, assumes Wanda is fully responsible and is behind what is going on in Westview, but Wanda tells her kids you can't bring back the dead (so either she's oblivious to being a hypocrite here or something different happened with Vision) and she admits to Vision she doesn't quite know how all this happened even if she has some form of control over it. Not to mention when the couple start asking questions, who drops by but a different version of her brother? And would Wanda really recast her brother with someone else just to have him back in her life? Something's not right here.

I thought Agnese was in on it, but she broke character during the first few minutes...

Baby Vision. Just Baby Vision. I'm only disappointed they didn't fit in an Ultron cameo.

Poor, poor Norm...although does anyone else think it's interesting that Norm just said "she" instead of outright naming Wanda? Although Vision assumed he was talking about Wanda.

They finally bring up the fact that Wanda's never had a codename (pretty much setting up how she's finally going to be called Scarlet Witch eventually), which is kind of funny when Jimmy Woo brings up Captain Marvel by name even though she has never once referred to herself that way on-screen. It's like the MCU wants to have its cake and eat it too when it comes to codenames.

Jimmy basically asking for Carol and Wanda to duke it out over who is the strongest female Avenger.

Monica had strong reaction when Jimmy brought up Carol. Seems like she has a lot of feelings regarding what Carol has done or hasn't done. Did Carol never visit at all after she was Snapped back? Does she feel like Carol abandoned her?

I'm starting to get suspicious of Hayward. He was very gung-ho about using excessive force on Wanda when they don't know everything yet and writing her off as a terrorist, and the look Wanda gave him implied there might be some history there. Could SWORD have been experimenting on Vision to turn him into a weapon and that's why Wanda broke him out? Hayward's the one who referred to him as a weapon when it's obvious Wanda just brought him back to life as a sitcom husband.

So now we're on Wanda's trauma over Lagos. I'm expecting something Thanos related soon.

So Wanda can just leave the Hex at any time and is still sporting her last costume (which makes me wonder how the new one comes about). They also finally remember her telepathy from AoU, which she makes good use of on those SWORD soldiers.

It was cute that Billy and Tommy's kid clothes were in their comic colors. They haven't grown into distinct characters yet, but I think I can see a little of that playfullness and spunk in Tommy. I wonder if he won't develop white hair until he gets his powers?

Evan Peters! I mean, it is kind of hilarious and genius that they'd perform a sitcom recast with the literal second Quicksilver, so all around it's pretty nice to see him even if the circumstances will probably turn out to be more morbid and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The mystery of what exactly is going on continues. Everyone, including Vision, assumes Wanda is fully responsible and is behind what is going on in Westview, but Wanda tells her kids you can't bring back the dead (so either she's oblivious to being a hypocrite here or something different happened with Vision) and she admits to Vision she doesn't quite know how all this happened even if she has some form of control over it. Not to mention when the couple start asking questions, who drops by but a different version of her brother? And would Wanda really recast her brother with someone else just to have him back in her life? Something's not right here.

I thought Agnese was in on it, but she broke character during the first few minutes...

Baby Vision. Just Baby Vision. I'm only disappointed they didn't fit in an Ultron cameo.

Poor, poor Norm...although does anyone else think it's interesting that Norm just said "she" instead of outright naming Wanda? Although Vision assumed he was talking about Wanda.

They finally bring up the fact that Wanda's never had a codename (pretty much setting up how she's finally going to be called Scarlet Witch eventually), which is kind of funny when Jimmy Woo brings up Captain Marvel by name even though she has never once referred to herself that way on-screen. It's like the MCU wants to have its cake and eat it too when it comes to codenames.

Jimmy basically asking for Carol and Wanda to duke it out over who is the strongest female Avenger.

Monica had strong reaction when Jimmy brought up Carol. Seems like she has a lot of feelings regarding what Carol has done or hasn't done. Did Carol never visit at all after she was Snapped back? Does she feel like Carol abandoned her?

I'm starting to get suspicious of Hayward. He was very gung-ho about using excessive force on Wanda when they don't know everything yet and writing her off as a terrorist, and the look Wanda gave him implied there might be some history there. Could SWORD have been experimenting on Vision to turn him into a weapon and that's why Wanda broke him out? Hayward's the one who referred to him as a weapon when it's obvious Wanda just brought him back to life as a sitcom husband.

So now we're on Wanda's trauma over Lagos. I'm expecting something Thanos related soon.

So Wanda can just leave the Hex at any time and is still sporting her last costume (which makes me wonder how the new one comes about). They also finally remember her telepathy from AoU, which she makes good use of on those SWORD soldiers.

It was cute that Billy and Tommy's kid clothes were in their comic colors. They haven't grown into distinct characters yet, but I think I can see a little of that playfullness and spunk in Tommy. I wonder if he won't develop white hair until he gets his powers?

Evan Peters! I mean, it is kind of hilarious and genius that they'd perform a sitcom recast with the literal second Quicksilver, so all around it's pretty nice to see him even if the circumstances will probably turn out to be more morbid and evil.
    Omg, what if they had Ultron like that issue where he comes back and says he's reformed and tries to be a dad to Vision, lol.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Given we're heading into the 90's and 00's soon it would be funny if we got an ad for a cyberpet/Tamagotchi based on Ultron.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Just saying the appearance of Pietro had suspicious timing. Vision was getting through to Wanda. This show changes my mind every week but don't get attached to the idea.

Also the commercials are 100% her Trauma. Lagos is where she accidently killed all those Wakandans. They still need a Quicksilver/Ultron commercial and Thanos/Vision one.
    Here's hoping whatever the Ultron ad is it uses the crimson shroud

Spectacular Member

So you want Wanda to be nothing but a plot device? No thanks, I would rather her be a character on her own and they put in actual effort to put the FF and XM characters into the MCU instead of using a plot device because they are too lazy to put in the effort in their writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    You're right, the most satisfying episode to me so far was a relatively short 30 minutes in the 4th episode while the 5th felt less satisfying as I did not feel as much happened and moved along. This could be helped by just releasing more than one episode a week. Disney is not going to do that now because they don't have any content, but I hope a half decade in the future when their new release catalog is not so destitute they do what hbo did with raised by wolves at the very least.
    Their catalog starting on Feb. 23rd is gonna become huge with all the 20th Century star (Fox)