Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

This is my episode ranking based on Wanda's hotness:

Every day is a gift, not a given right.

-- Does anyone recognize that SWORD guy Darcy punched? I'm curious if she may have had it in for him from before - the guy who handcuffed her maybe?
    -- Vision storming off was pretty funny...
    -- I know they can just make up whatever at this point, but why was Monica's outfit unchanged?
    -- If the ad for this episode was referencing the Reality Stone, what was the Lagos one? Maybe that's one theory that's going to end up disproven.
    -- When all is said and done, I wonder how many people will feel that all the speculation and reveals paid off? I guess we'll see how many more surprises they have up their sleeves and if they're actual story twists or just stunt casting? Either way, it's been a fun ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    After watching this episode again, I feel more positive now than next week Pietro will be revealed an imposter next week, or the week after. There’s no way this could be the real Fox Quicksilver. He’s likely a either Nicholas Scratch, or Mephisto under disguise of Peter with the help of Agnes’s magic. There’s no way he’s from the multiverse now. He’s been a fake the entire time. I knew Marvel wouldn’t be bold enough to make him a multiverse character. Marvel has no doubt taken risks with this show, but they’re not that bold.
    spoilers:
    Maybe. But, the commercial leaned on the word “nexus,” as in nexus of reality. That could be a misdirect, but there it is. Also, presumably Nicholas Scratch (traditionally an evil and mischievous character) would not need to be controlled to help Agatha, nor need her help with transforming as he is a powerful warlock in his own right (I guess in this reality he could just be Agatha’s evil pet rabbit). And Mephisto, an arch-demon after all, would scarcely need Agatha’s help with disguising himself.
    end of spoilers

Could we see something like this next week?

Since the fake Pietro found Monica trying to enter the basement

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    -- Does anyone recognize that SWORD guy Darcy punched? I'm curious if she may have had it in for him from before - the guy who handcuffed her maybe?
    -- Vision storming off was pretty funny...
    -- I know they can just make up whatever at this point, but why was Monica's outfit unchanged?
    -- If the ad for this episode was referencing the Reality Stone, what was the Lagos one? Maybe that's one theory that's going to end up disproven.
    -- When all is said and done, I wonder how many people will feel that all the speculation and reveals paid off? I guess we'll see how many more surprises they have up their sleeves and if they're actual story twists or just stunt casting? Either way, it's been a fun ride.
    I think Monica’s outfit wasn’t change because she fought to get through and while she was losing her self to an alt version of herself in the hex, she pulled herself together as herself and not as a character.
    I think this commercial had to with being a nexus of reality and not so much the reality stone itself. That nexus could be Wanda or it could be what’s in the basement. The Lagos commercial referenced when she accidentally blew up the Wakandans in Lagos in Civil War.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    This is my episode ranking based on Wanda's hotness:

LOL Nothing beats how well Miss Olsen looked in the Scarlet Witch Halloween Costume!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I think Monica’s outfit wasn’t change because she fought to get through and while she was losing her self to an alt version of herself in the hex, she pulled herself together as herself and not as a character.
    I think this commercial had to with being a nexus of reality and not so much the reality stone itself. That nexus could be Wanda or it could be what’s in the basement. The Lagos commercial referenced when she accidentally blew up the Wakandans in Lagos in Civil War.
    This is set close to the modern era, so really, what would it turn into?

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Agatha's kicky theme song reveal may make up for
    the lack of swerve. Was it really the most obvious person all along?

It does go a long way to explain
    her behavior when Vision saw her outside of town.

She just took the opportunity to chew the scenery with that deranged laughter yelling "All is lost, mu-hu-ha-haa!!!" and now I am wondering if she's the sitcom
    fanatic and not Wanda.

Of course the question remains who or what is supplying Agatha with power.

I don't see her lasting long at a Sorcerer's School run by the Ancient One and Wong.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    This is set close to the modern era, so really, what would it turn into?
    Darcy’s outfit changed to fit the circus theme. I’m sure at the very least it would have changed her into a civilian outfit and not her sword outfit. And her personality didn’t change. She wasn’t playing a role

I’m just throwing out theories like everyone else. We will all see when it gets explained.
    Last edited by Rnap22; 02-19-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Ultimate Member

Darcy’s outfit changed to fit the circus theme. I’m sure at the very least it would have changed her into a civilian outfit and not her sword outfit. And her personality didn’t change. She wasn’t playing a role

I’m just throwing out theories like everyone else. We will all see when it gets explained.
    That's the thing though, she was never playing a role, she was playing along. And Agnes knew this, hence why she tried to use Vision to push her out, before Monica blew her cover and Wanda kicked her out

BANNED

I personally think the assumption that we've been given a reveal rather than a diversion at the end of the episode is taking too much for granted. I could definitely see everything we were seen and told in the last 5 minutes to be another red herring.

Also, it was only 30 minutes long, so speculation that we are just over halfway through the story seems off base.

Oh yes, I realize that - but there's a theory that the commercials not only referenced past traumas, but that each one references a specific Infinity Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Set them expectations for the engineer low. Like real low
    Not according to Capt Rambeau: https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-aero...ty-big-payoff/

That's the thing though, she was never playing a role, she was playing along. And Agnes knew this, hence why she tried to use Vision to push her out, before Monica blew her cover and Wanda kicked her out
    I don't think that's true. Monica was definitely under Wanda's control when she first went in.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I don't think that's true. Monica was definitely under Wanda's control when she first went in.
    Was she?

When she meets Wanda at the talent show planning, she didn't repeat 'For the children' like everyone else, and it takes her a moment to remember her 'name'. When the talent group claps later, three people don't. Wanda, Agnes and Monica. What do they all have in common?

Was she?

When she meets Wanda at the talent show planning, she didn't repeat 'For the children' like everyone else, and it takes her a moment to remember her 'name'. When the talent group claps later, three people don't. Wanda, Agnes and Monica. What do they all have in common?
    She's not being manipulated in the same way, but she's mentioned that she was definitely not going along with it by choice

As for Agatha, there's always the possibility that, say, Wanda turned her into an antagonist because she needed somebody else to blame.