Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Hayward is a mustache-twirler or anything but it seems clear he has something untoward planned for Vision's body.
    Maybe he's trying to make a super weapon. Ultron 2.0 may be in the future. Far down the line and hopefully missing the Animated lips and teeth.

spoilers:
    I'm serious Agness knee what she was doing when she talked to Viz. She got him to leave the hex and thus making Wanda expand it even bigger. Agness is Nightmare. Im sure they will do something next week to change my mind. Coupl3 weeks ago I was 100% sure she was Agatha Harkness. The second she was cast it was reported she was playing her. Think Marvel is intentionaly putting false info out there. We have had numerous hints at Devil stuff. They messing with the fandom. They probably leaked all Mesphisto rumors ans Derrickson was putting out Nightmare hints on his Twitter before he left Dr Strange 2.
    end of spoilers

Disney+ is at almost 100m subs. That was they're 4 year goal and they are there in just over a year. I've also seen analytics reported that suggest the show isn't doing as good as Mandalorian. But it's still performing insanely well for a streaming show. Also seen people reporting that audience anticipation for F&TWS is higher then Mando. I'm curious to see what Disney+ numbers will be at years end. F&TWS and Loki are undoubtedly gonna bring in more viewers then WandaVision. Who knows though

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Maybe he's trying to make a super weapon. Ultron 2.0 may be in the future. Far down the line and hopefully missing the Animated lips and teeth.

spoilers:
    I'm serious Agness knee what she was doing when she talked to Viz. She got him to leave the hex and thus making Wanda expand it even bigger. Agness is Nightmare. Im sure they will do something next week to change my mind. Coupl3 weeks ago I was 100% sure she was Agatha Harkness. The second she was cast it was reported she was playing her. Think Marvel is intentionaly putting false info out there. We have had numerous hints at Devil stuff. They messing with the fandom. They probably leaked all Mesphisto rumors ans Derrickson was putting out Nightmare hints on his Twitter before he left Dr Strange 2.
    end of spoilers

Disney+ is at almost 100m subs. That was they're 4 year goal and they are there in just over a year. I've also seen analytics reported that suggest the show isn't doing as good as Mandalorian. But it's still performing insanely well for a streaming show. Also seen people reporting that audience anticipation for F&TWS is higher then Mando. I'm curious to see what Disney+ numbers will be at years end. F&TWS and Loki are undoubtedly gonna bring in more viewers then WandaVision. Who knows though
    spoilers:
    I saw a lot of people point out how exaggerated she was acting after Vision "freed" her, compared to Norm, and unlike the other NPC's she was able to actually move and talk. Almost like she was acting.

What was she even doing there? It didn't make sense for her to leave the core of Westview.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would replace Dottie with Herb. He has the same level of awareness as Anges and they were speaking about it on episode 3. In this episode he was subtly asking Wanda if she is ok with the current state of things. He has appeared in half of the episodes
    spoilers:
    Agnes and Herb have both seemed aware of the situation to some extent. I wonder if someone else is involved as well? After all, Agnes' broach did have 3 figures on it. As far as the people closer to the Hex's edge - I remember Wanda made reference that she wouldn't be able to make sure everyone made it to their dentist appointments on time, so micro-managing everyone would be difficult. I wonder if she keeps certain people in that catatonic state when she doesn't need them. Or if being further away from the 'main production' causes them to go into catatonic state.

I don't think she's doing this on her own. I do think that the Yo-Magic was hinting at multiple things but I wondered if it meant, someone was boosting her abilities, feeding off her energy, or using her to cause people pain to feed off that.

As far as who Agnes is - I do think she is Agatha Harkness, but I believe she's working with either Mephisto, Nightmare or some similar or amalgam entity. Maybe even Dreamqueen?

"Pietro" - I'm positive that this isn't actually Pietro and I said it from the jump (to my friends). He doesn't behave anything like MCU Pietro. He does have a bit of XCU Peter to him, but it's off. I noticed his hair was supposed to be wind-swept, and an ode to the way he was drawn in early comics...but I felt like they were also representing devil horns. He also seemed interested on where the children were or how they got brought into this episode. He spends a lot of time with his nephews. So something tells me there is something nefarious happening with the children. Whoever the Magic-Baddie is perhaps is drawn to children and feeds off them, and Wanda had hid them in some way in the first 5 episodes subconsciously?
    end of spoilers

Lots of layers to this show. I absolutely adore it.
    Last edited by PsionicHero; 02-12-2021 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added more
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    spoilers:
    Agnes and Herb have both seemed aware of the situation to some extent. I wonder if someone else is involved as well? After all, Agnes' broach did have 3 figures on it. As far as the people closer to the Hex's edge - I remember Wanda made reference that she wouldn't be able to make sure everyone made it to their dentist appointments on time, so micro-managing everyone would be difficult. I wonder if she keeps certain people in that catatonic state when she doesn't need them. Or if being further away from the 'main production' causes them to go into catatonic state.

I don't think she's doing this on her own. I do think that the Yo-Magic was hinting at multiple things but I wondered if it meant, someone was boosting her abilities, feeding off her energy, or using her to cause people pain to feed off that.

As far as who Agnes is - I do think she is Agatha Harkness, but I believe she's working with either Mephisto, Nightmare or some similar or amalgam entity. Maybe even Dreamqueen?

"Pietro" - I'm positive that this isn't actually Pietro and I said it from the jump (to my friends). He doesn't behave anything like MCU Pietro. He does have a bit of XCU Peter to him, but it's off. I noticed his hair was supposed to be wind-swept, and an ode to the way he was drawn in early comics...but I felt like they were also representing devil horns. He also seemed interested on where the children were or how they got brought into this episode. He spends a lot of time with his nephews. So something tells me there is something nefarious happening with the children. Whoever the Magic-Baddie is perhaps is drawn to children and feeds off them, and Wanda had hid them in some way in the first 5 episodes subconsciously?
    end of spoilers

Lots of layers to this show. I absolutely adore it.
    Episode two's refrain of "For the children" is definitely suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I saw a lot of people point out how exaggerated she was acting after Vision "freed" her, compared to Norm, and unlike the other NPC's she was able to actually move and talk. Almost like she was acting.

What was she even doing there? It didn't make sense for her to leave the core of Westview.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If she's a magic user, wouldn't this be what her "resistance" to what's going would look like?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would replace Dottie with Herb. He has the same level of awareness as Anges and they were speaking about it on episode 3. In this episode he was subtly asking Wanda if she is ok with the current state of things. He has appeared in half of the episodes
    Herb was "in the know" to some degree, but he was also pretty quickly shushed by Agnes, but he should probably be on the list too.

Dottie is "the key to everything in Westview" and, as I said, one of the biggest name actresses not up on that board with a driver's license, so I'm not willing to take her off the list any time soon.

Considering that they are going to add a ton of content later on this month - the 20th century stuff, I would say the future for Disney+ is bright.

https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...ies-and-shows/

What are you guys' theory about Monica's "engineer" friend? Obviously, it could be nothing - just a friend, but there's tons of speculation that it'll be Reed Richards or someone else familiar to the MCU or Marvel comics. Maybe Rhodey, Blue Marvel, Dr Doom?! All kinds of guesses. I seriously doubt they'd introduce Reed Richards for the first time in such a low-key manner. However, my off-the-wall guess is that it'll be Sue and Johnny's father - kinda how he was a scientist in "Fant4stic" and he may make reference to Reed and/or Sure helping him.....? Could it be Hobie Brown....? It'll be disappointing at this point if the character had no ties to any hero or comic book character.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What are you guys' theory about Monica's "engineer" friend? Obviously, it could be nothing - just a friend, but there's tons of speculation that it'll be Reed Richards or someone else familiar to the MCU or Marvel comics. Maybe Rhodey, Blue Marvel, Dr Doom?! All kinds of guesses. I seriously doubt they'd introduce Reed Richards for the first time in such a low-key manner. However, my off-the-wall guess is that it'll be Sue and Johnny's father - kinda how he was a scientist in "Fant4stic" and he may make reference to Reed and/or Sure helping him.....? Could it be Hobie Brown....? It'll be disappointing at this point if the character had no ties to any hero or comic book character.
    I like the theory that the Fantastic Four is the "missing astronauts" from Flash Thompson's instagram feed.

My theory is Blue Marvel. The character has connections to Monica and frankly they've made far too much of a deal out of who this engineer is for it to just be some guy.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Before the friend was confirmed to be Male my guess was Abigail Brand. It's kinda crazy how we have SWORD and she hasn't popped up yet. My guess is firmly on Reed now.

Reed Richards... but without powers yet?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Reed Richards... but without powers yet?
    Yup. Given how badly their last movie outing was I think it would be wise to introduce the characters elsewhere so fans can grow to like them before getting their own movie.

I also think Hayward knows something about Jimmy's missing witness and was trying to keep it quiet until Jimmy and the FBI started making a stink. It is a little odd though that Jimmy doesn't mention his missing person when briefing the team. While I don't need the witness to be germane to the main story, I'd be surprised if there weren't some connection. I mean, why is this all happening in WestView in the first place?

The way they cut the Agnes scene for the trailer completely changed the tone of the scene.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    The way they cut the Agnes scene for the trailer completely changed the tone of the scene.
    It’s kind of similar to the ‘Stop It’ dinner scene from Episode 1 that went from light hearted and mysterious in the trailer to pretty dark and unsettling in the episode.