Page 85 of 113 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1694
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Location, location, location. Some people on the outer limits of Wanda's range were stuck in short, repetitive loops of movement. But hey, nice house.
    Well, have you apartment shopped lately? Anything to save a buck

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I'm still banking on Agatha just being curious and trying to learn from Wanda, plus hopefully teaching her a thing or two. After all, Wanda created vibranium from nothing. But so far she has only shown that kind of power when she "hulks out" under high emotional stress. If she could control it, then we're talking and she would much more belong in a Dr. Strange movie about the multiverse.

As to why Strange and others haven't come to try and get Agatha - their mission is to take care of other-dimensional threats specifically, and those who threaten them directly obviously like Thanos. But it probably also indicates that Agatha has been a force for good all along. Or at least neutral.
    Dude, she killed a puppy (and her own mother) and is currently strangling two children in order to control their mother. Force for good my eye...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Dude, she killed a puppy (and her own mother) and is currently strangling two children in order to control their mother. Force for good my eye...
    it's looking a little dark... but... STILL ON TEAM AGATHA !!!!!!!!!

Incredible Member

Agatha said 'she couldn't control it' before draining everyone. The children are (probably) not real and Agatha knows it, everything she's done so far is to help Wanda break out of the fantasy. To what end is a little hazy, but still. And it could have been an evil puppy.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Agatha said 'she couldn't control it' before draining everyone. The children are (probably) not real and Agatha knows it, everything she's done so far is to help Wanda break out of the fantasy. To what end is a little hazy, but still. And it could have been an evil puppy.
    I don’t know. Stranger things have happened, certainly. But I also wouldn’t bet a dime on Agatha’s truthfulness. And the kids are needed for the Young Avengers, so if they aren’t real they will have to be realified in reasonably short order.

After last night's episode, do you guys think that Steve Roger's elevator theory is dead and Vision is genuinely worthy of lifting the hammer?

Incredible Member

i'm curious why agatha gave up her position of power with the ancient runes nullifying wanda's power after finding out wanda is a chaos magic nexus being. if agatha truly wants wanda's power . wouldn't it be better to keep her trapped than face her head on out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i'm curious why agatha gave up her position of power with the ancient runes nullifying wanda's power after finding out wanda is a chaos magic nexus being. if agatha truly wants wanda's power . wouldn't it be better to keep her trapped than face her head on out in the open.
    I think they already left the warded room when they entered the door into Wanda’s past. When they set out on that journey Agatha reminded Wanda to behave because Agatha had her children hidden away, implying that she was leaving the wards and needed leverage.

Random theory: (because that's what this show is all about )
    - Agatha took over the house next door to Wanda, the house belongs to a guy named Ralph and she turned him into the rabbit. (she might've tried locking him up at first, but he was making too many scratching noises trying to get out)

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Some people will do anything for a greater good. Not saying I'm Team Agatha, but we really don't know enough to judge yet. Part of what she seems to be curious about is how Wanda brought people back. Maybe Agatha's trying to bring people back and willing to do anything to accomplish it.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Some people will do anything for a greater good. Not saying I'm Team Agatha, but we really don't know enough to judge yet. Part of what she seems to be curious about is how Wanda brought people back. Maybe Agatha's trying to bring people back and willing to do anything to accomplish it.
    Between creating children out of thin air, and the Vision seemingly being alive, Harkness might be under the impression that true resurrection is within Wanda's abilities

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Random theory: (because that's what this show is all about )
    - Agatha took over the house next door to Wanda, the house belongs to a guy named Ralph and she turned him into the rabbit. (she might've tried locking him up at first, but he was making too many scratching noises trying to get out)
    Agatha doesn’t even live next door. She’s at least on the other side of Herb’s house

Extraordinary Member

@The Cool Thatguy. I believe that’s why she killed the puppy. To see if Wanda would bring it back to life.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    @The Cool Thatguy. I believe that’s why she killed the puppy. To see if Wanda would bring it back to life.
    That's pretty likely. I'm wondering whether the dog already existed or was made like the twins were.

Although, Agatha has said Wanda is "too powerful" so maybe that's her motivation?

The puppy was Mephisto, her mom was a really bad guy and the two children asked for it. Prove me wrong!

TEAM AGATHA!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.