Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Where did that come from!?
    The wiki- I believe information is from between agents of shield and I think they have supplement material for the movies as well

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He's just the standard, kind of corrupt but pretending to be well meaning government official. When he could have had sincere motivations to stop Wanda given her history. And could have brought in others to attempt to get through to Wanda.
    Completely agree! Showing us "what it was like in the 5 years Monica was gone" would have made the series so much more interesting. It was hard to pick a side in Civil war. The way it should be!

But as far as his lie of Wanda stealing Vision....well...she did probably break a few dozen Stark patents in recreating him

Now that I think about it, Mordo is definitely going to be gunning for Wanda, isn't he? She's basically everything he's afraid of when it comes to magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Well actually
    The "secret identity" thing would probably only involve Spider-Man, although I think Tony helped Peter get a pass on the Accords, up until his identity got exposed.

I feel like T'Challa has violated several of these Accords already in his own movie.

Boisterously Confused

Well actually
    Item 12 would classify SWORD's shenanigans with Vision's pieces as an illegal black op.

Ultimate Member

Where'd the tracking bracelet thing come from? I don't recall that in Agents of Shield.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, Mordo is definitely going to be gunning for Wanda, isn't he? She's basically everything he's afraid of when it comes to magic.

The "secret identity" thing would probably only involve Spider-Man, although I think Tony helped Peter get a pass on the Accords, up until his identity got exposed.

I feel like T'Challa has violated several of these Accords already in his own movie.
    Did T'Challa ever really care?

Quote Originally Posted by seth-man3000 View Post
    Completely agree! Showing us "what it was like in the 5 years Monica was gone" would have made the series so much more interesting. It was hard to pick a side in Civil war. The way it should be!

But as far as his lie of Wanda stealing Vision....well...she did probably break a few dozen Stark patents in recreating him
    She didn't create him. Ultron did. She was oddly against his creation at first. And Ultron was accidentally created by Tony and Bruce.

She hadn't yet created the hex to bring the spiritual version of Vision around. And it was really Hayward denying her the chance to give Vision the respectful goodbye that was in his will that pushed her grief to the point where her powers went out of control.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or at least Agatha. He should pop up and steal/disable her magic like he did Benjamin Bratt's character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Or at least Agatha. He should pop up and steal/disable her magic like he did Benjamin Bratt's character.
    I guess as "Agnese" she might have a glamor that masks her magic, though if he investigated he could probably find her.

Extraordinary Member

The wiki- I believe information is from between agents of shield and I think they have supplement material for the movies as well
    Well, one thing is for sure. When even they do introduce Mutants to the MCU the accords are gonna be what gets everything started.

That "Indefinitely without trial" bit is just asking for the creation of something like the Brotherhood as a response.

The Accords as written here would also explain why Xavier and the Xmen/Xpeople/Mutants (tm) would choose to remain under the radar.
    Last edited by Vic Vega; 03-08-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure. When even they do introduce Mutants to the MCU the accords are gonna be what gets everything started.

That "Indefinitely without trial" bit is just asking for the creation of something like the Brotherhood as a response.

The Accords as written here would also explain why Xavier and the Xmen/Xpeople/Mutants (tm) would choose to remain under the radar.
    Y'know? This now has me hoping for a scene where Xavier growls something along the lines of "We had a nice, discrete thing going on for all these decades. Then that armored narcissist forms a band of thugs that run around, blowing up embassies and crashing helicarriers into cities. Now the Men In Black are coming for us all!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Did T'Challa ever really care?
    T'Challa would have diplomatic immunity, or what amounts to it. No one's gonna throw a national leader in jail without a huge helping of cause

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    T'Challa would have diplomatic immunity, or what amounts to it. No one's gonna throw a national leader in jail without a huge helping of cause
    That's true. I'm just saying he never seemed to be motivated by enforcing the Accords so much as trying to get justice for T'Chaka.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    I wonder if people are expecting Nick Fury to be recast, or for Disney to pay Jackson an infinite amount of money to continue the role to be director of SWORD?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He might not end up being the director. He might appoint Monica to that position.
    We don't really have any reason to think he's in a position to appoint her anything. He's not currently associated with SWORD, as far as we know. But either way, I'd rather Monica become a member of the Avengers. Or at least becoming one at some point if running SWORD turns out not to be to her liking.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store