Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    That Quick Silver swerve was some bs. Kind of a waste of an actor too,doubtful he'll be cast now in the MCU.
    How is it a waste and why would you assume he'd be cast in the MCU to begin with? They used him for exactly what they wanted and it's not like Evan Peters s so great as to be irreplacable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    So what does everyone think of the backlash about quicksilver after almost a week? have people overrated or underreacted.

I know Marvel did this as a stunt to get people to watch the show more and talk about, however I do hope marvel realises that it is what it is , a stunt and it only works once.
    Honestly I think a GOOD rebooted X-Men series is all they have to do and not address it anymore. It was a joke, anyone downgrading the show as a whole for that is someone you cant please anyway. If they turn into Snyder Cut gang and demand the series be redone and change him to real X-Men quicksilver then we got problems.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    How is it a waste and why would you assume he'd be cast in the MCU to begin with? They used him for exactly what they wanted and it's not like Evan Peters s so great as to be irreplacable.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it. No one is irreplacable but he was good in the role. Pretty sure Jackman was asked to reprise his role, why not Evans? Add to that I think the netflix actors are gonna be part of the MCU except Colter and IF.
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...edly-revealed/
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 03-11-2021 at 01:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Honestly I think a GOOD rebooted X-Men series is all they have to do and not address it anymore. It was a joke, anyone downgrading the show as a whole for that is someone you cant please anyway. If they turn into Snyder Cut gang and demand the series be redone and change him to real X-Men quicksilver then we got problems.
    I sort of agree but because of Spiderman and the Tony thing. I think Marvel needs to be more careful.

However what I will say is some okay seeds were sown that wanda could be a mutant. Also the makers of the show did say she knew about the Magneto's expectancy on the show.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...sto-or-magneto

From a narrative standpoint, how would that work? I can see them changing him from Ralph to someone else other than Pietro like Mephisto or even Master Pandemonium, maybe, but Pietro? I don't know...

Plus based on what Agatha said, Pietro's corpse isn't buried and rotting somewhere but in storage. THAT leaves the door wide open for another entity more powerful than Agatha to resurrect him. She made it seem like the issue wasn't just death and distance but the fact that he's riddled with bullets. If that's her barrier to necromancy, that might not be someone else's barrier...

Extraordinary Member

Oh there's gonna be an Evans cut-beleed that.

Ultimate Member

Oh there's gonna be an Evans cut-beleed that.
    12 hours long?

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I sort of agree but because of Spiderman and the Tony thing. I think Marvel needs to be more careful.

However what I will say is some okay seeds were sown that wanda could be a mutant. Also the makers of the show did say she knew about the Magneto's expectancy on the show.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...sto-or-magneto
    How is that even true?

Evan Peters being involved was fun, regardless of it being a nothing-burger. IMO, anyone actually upset by how that turned out takes it way too seriously or is just overly anxious about the MCU's plans for the X-Men.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    12 hours long?

Definitely, whole show needs a re-cut featuring the WCA too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Evan Peters being involved was fun, regardless of it being a nothing-burger. IMO, anyone actually upset by how that turned out takes it way too seriously or is just overly anxious about the MCU's plans for the X-Men.
    I don't think ppl are really upset. Just seemed like an unnecessary tease.

Ultimate Member

I don't think ppl are really upset. Just seemed like an unnecessary tease.
    yeah, I think people aren't wrong if they're disappointed. The character hasn't been handled well in either MCU or XCU

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    yeah, I think people aren't wrong if they're disappointed. The character hasn't been handled well in either MCU or XCU
    I guess he was always just a supporting character even in the comics. I think the XCU version was more interesting even tho it was mostly special effects. But Evans showed more personality on the show coulda been interesting.

Ultimate Member

I guess he was always just a supporting character even in the comics. I think the XCU version was more interesting even tho it was mostly special effects. But Evans showed more personality on the show coulda been interesting.
    Evans showed more personality but ATJ actually had connections to other characters, or at least potential for it. I liked his interactions with Steve, Wanda and Clint, what little we had

If it ain't broke don't fix it. No one is irreplacable but he was good in the role. Pretty sure Jackman was asked to reprise his role, why not Evans? Add to that I think the netflix actors are gonna be part of the MCU except Colter and IF.
    Why introduce characters you aren't keeping. They are gonna do Xmen from the ground up. If Jackman or Stewart appeared it would be a one and done. Witjba mutiverse I'm fine with a cameo but I don't see the point. Also We got this covered is the last site you want source info from. Daredevil is still just a rumor, same goes for Ritter. If they do introduce them and that's a big If. I would bet all the money its a soft reboot. Same actors as Matt and Jessica but new for the MCU. You can't do that with Quicksikver because the MCU already has one. Keeping an alternate universe Pietro also comed with its own questions.

He wasn't a part of the MCU, though. You're speaking as though there was ever a possibility of him coming over from Fox (and I'd say he was very broken, specifically his power levels.) And no, Jackman as not been asked to reprise his role, either.

Protip: NEVER trust or cite WeGotThisCovered. They're never right.