Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The trailer for Wandavision is here it looks pretty solid to me

From 1:05 forward I am reminded of Captain Marvel's energy streak through the air after she had become superpowered..

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Wanda, who is always more interesting in the books when she is having a mental breakdown.
    Not true at all, and she only has had two stories where that happened and both were manipulation or possession. It's a tired trope.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm guessing the latter, and the culprit is probably Mephisto (the "undisclosed role" Evan Peters is playing). Hahn's character, which is [probably] Agatha Harkness, is the only one who has an inkling as to what is happening.

It looks like they're caught in some sort of reality loop. Maybe Harkness had to insert herself into it to have any hope of getting them out, but she's not entirely immune to its effects.
    The Evan Peters stuff was a rumor. We don't know if it's true or not. It was just from an anonymous source and no follow up. Nothing spotted on set, and the show was mainly in post at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Evan Peters stuff was a rumor. We don't know if it's true or not. It was just from an anonymous source and no follow up. Nothing spotted on set, and the show was mainly in post at the time.
    Still seems to be circulating as of this month, so...we'll see. And, the rest of what I said?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Does Mephisto have a history with Scarlet Witch? Seems more like a villain you would introduce against Ghost Rider or a Triumph and Torment adaption with Stephen and Victor.

Curious what role Jimmy Wu and Darcy Lewis play. I was intrigued when this was announced by the array of past characters that don’t seem to have much in common. Though I guess both of them might have become SWORD agents?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Does Mephisto have a history with Scarlet Witch? Seems more like a villain you would introduce against Ghost Rider or a Triumph and Torment adaption with Stephen and Victor.

Curious what role Jimmy Wu and Darcy Lewis play. I was intrigued when this was announced by the array of past characters that don’t seem to have much in common. Though I guess both of them might have become SWORD agents?
    Still seems to be circulating as of this month, so...we'll see. And, the rest of what I said?
    He's the one behind Master Pandemonium taking her children and turning them into baby hands. There's way much more to it than that, but that's the more amusing answer. I hope it's not Mephisto because he's used for many life destroying stories. I hope it's Chthon since he has the closest association to Wanda. But also not expecting that either.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He's the one behind Master Pandemonium taking her children and turning them into baby hands. There's way much more to it than that, but that's the more amusing answer. I hope it's not Mephisto because he's used for many life destroying stories. I hope it's Chthon since he has the closest association to Wanda. But also not expecting that either.
    Why did you attach my name to that? I knew exactly who Mephisto was in relation to Wanda. I meant the reality loop but never mind I guess.

Why did you attach my name to that? I knew exactly who Mephisto was in relation to Wanda. I meant the reality loop but never mind I guess.
    Because it also addressed the Mephisto stuff you talked about. You asked about the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    [CENTER]

From 1:05 forward I am reminded of Captain Marvel's energy streak through the air after she had become superpowered..
    First pic of her

Capture1.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-051817_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-051700_YouTube.jpg
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 09-21-2020 at 02:19 AM.

Don't know what to make of it yet. But I'm interested.. Has Pietro been confirmed for this? Her ideal life should include him imo

If it wasn't on Disney Plus I'd probably watch this. The trailer really surprised me at how much I enjoyed it. Also throw Kathryn Hahn in there and you know it's gonna be good.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Incredible Member

wonder what role monica plays in this.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post

It wouldn't be Monica Rambeau without a huge afro .

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post

I'm guessing she would have to be a SWORD agent. That's the one thing about this trailer that irks me (because honestly, everything else about it hits all the right notes for me), I just don't know that they need to SWORD/government element to it. It seems like splitting focus.