Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Sort of got a creepy midichlorian vibe from the pregnancy. Is she creating her own offspring or did someone intentionally cause a pregnancy, or are the kids ... something else in this web of illusion, other than they appear to be?
    It could be taking from the original magically created babies that happened in Vision and the Scarlet Witch back in the 80s.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member

to the 80s for the next episode.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    And in space. Also, I'm pretty sure in Endgame Thanos even uses Earth years.
    That is explained by Universal Translators being the norm in the space-faring galaxy.

I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but Monica is eating an apple (knowledge) before she's cast out (of paradise)

Sure It's a small sample set but this series pretty much, squarely intersects at nearly all major junctions of this character. The 80's limited series, a little Byrne Avengers (hoping to see more of that), House of M and the MCU part is still happening. Impressive.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Incredible Member

So who do you think the mystery character Bettany has been alluding to is?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    So who do you think the mystery character Bettany has been alluding to is?
    I want to assume Mephisto, but it could be Wonder Man as well. Given that Loki seems to allude to Mephisto in its trailer as well I wonder if he's a villain who might start jumping between some shows or movies?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but Monica is eating an apple (knowledge) before she's cast out (of paradise)
    Nice catch!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Gonna throw a Kang teaser into the mix. Not because I think it'll happen. Just because it'd be fun. Let's get Kang in the end credits (yes, they said there will be end credits).
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

There's a sizeable rumor/theory that Ultron is behind this and upgraded with the help of somebody else. He wants Vision back alive so he can steal his body. I think it is a theory and not really a rumor, IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There's a sizeable rumor/theory that Ultron is behind this and upgraded with the help of somebody else. He wants Vision back alive so he can steal his body. I think it is a theory and not really a rumor, IMHO.
    He would be pretty hard to leak because he's just CGI and James Spader voiceover, but this feels too...out there for Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He would be pretty hard to leak because he's just CGI and James Spader voiceover, but this feels too...out there for Ultron.
    Yea I don't see them bringing Ultron back but James Spader playing Visions ******* dad in a cliche In-laws episode would be cool.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I don't see them bringing Ultron back but James Spader playing Visions ******* dad in a cliche In-laws episode would be cool.
    That would be brilliant, but it still feels unlikely.

Although, I kind of like the idea of multiple forces trying to get in on the action and exploit the situation, and likely Wanda herself for their advantage. I know the popular theory is that Hydra has largely appeared as a reference to Wanda’s background... but I wouldn’t mind giving them a relaunch in the new shows, and perhaps have the woman from the commercials and Dottie be Hydra members as counterparts to Monica from SWORD.

The crazy thing really is that we’ve got not just the crazy premise of WandaVision itself, but also the five year gap from the Blip. You *could* fit in a backstory during that five year gap to justify SWORD, Hydra, and a surviving Ultron drone, all having the resources and motivations to look to exploit Wanda’s situation - and act as creepy red herrings and potential lore-building reintroductions.

I mean, a resurrected Hydra or Ultron could provide conflict for the other Marvel shows.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see Hyrda, Mephisto, Mordo, or Zemo all helping him do this. Ultron gets Vision, the rest could want the children. Mephisto and Mordo cover the multiverse tie-in with Wanda & Strange. Zemo covers the revenge on the Avengers angle. Hydra is Hydra.

Regardless, this is proving to be a fun ride and the mysteries/theories are some of the best parts of the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    That would be brilliant, but it still feels unlikely.

Although, I kind of like the idea of multiple forces trying to get in on the action and exploit the situation, and likely Wanda herself for their advantage. I know the popular theory is that Hydra has largely appeared as a reference to Wanda’s background... but I wouldn’t mind giving them a relaunch in the new shows, and perhaps have the woman from the commercials and Dottie be Hydra members as counterparts to Monica from SWORD.

The crazy thing really is that we’ve got not just the crazy premise of WandaVision itself, but also the five year gap from the Blip. You *could* fit in a backstory during that five year gap to justify SWORD, Hydra, and a surviving Ultron drone, all having the resources and motivations to look to exploit Wanda’s situation - and act as creepy red herrings and potential lore-building reintroductions.

I mean, a resurrected Hydra or Ultron could provide conflict for the other Marvel shows.
    The ghosts of Tony's and Steve's demons seems like a tract the MCU would take.

You don't even have to have Ultron voiced by the same actor and can explain the change by the upgrade/surviving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    THIS WOULD BE SO RAD! And nobody cares that he's a robot. Or he and Ultron breakdown like Vicki from Small Wonders.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It would be cool is Spader came into the show, in any capacity! But I would love it if he just showed up as actual Ultron, all metal and stuff, but with casual clothes on. That would make my wife hate the show even more, sadly, but I'd love the sheer visual of it.

I mean, Wanda could actually bring him back, too. Which might be more than Hydra or whoever is behind this is bargaining for.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.