Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    It would be cool is Spader came into the show, in any capacity! But I would love it if he just showed up as actual Ultron, all metal and stuff, but with casual clothes on. That would make my wife hate the show even more, sadly, but I'd love the sheer visual of it.

I mean, Wanda could actually bring him back, too. Which might be more than Hydra or whoever is behind this is bargaining for.
    BWAHAHA!

That would be hilarious.

Give him a pot belly and a beard while we're at it.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-28-2021 at 04:08 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Hm.

spoilers:
    The “blips” came back differently in Episode 4 than they did in Spider-Man: Far From Home. Probably just an oversight though.
    end of spoilers

Well, this episode should definitely satisfy all the people who found the first 3 episodes slow and boring.
    spoilers:
    Btw, the image of dead Vision is seared into my brain and haunting me right now, haha.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Not only his dead body but realizing that Wanda kissed, married and slept with his dead body. That's not ok! They said this is a journey for her and they weren't gonna have the crazy villain stuff, but it'd be nice if they get to the part where they get her help or something. Because I cannot go back to seeing Vision moving around and just not see an animated corpse. I'm just not ok with that!

Also, if Wanda is re-animating Vision then that has to mean when he questions this, she's also questioning this reality.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-29-2021 at 02:24 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

spoilers:
    I wonder if Monica going in and out of the energy field like that will be what gives her powers, since it's giving off cosmic radiation and had signals of varying wavelengths. Of course, then the beekeeper guy might get powers, too, but still...
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

So...

spoilers:
    Wanda: Showrunner/writer (and actress)
    Vision: Actor
    Westview: The set and setting
    Population of Westview: Actors/actresses and extras
    S.W.O.R.D.: Audience
    Agnes and whoever she might serve: Broadcasting company?

I think Wanda can 'rewrite the script' in this pocket reality but it seems like someone else is 'censoring the broadcast'. If that's the case, then who 'pitched the show' to Wanda?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    Not only his dead body but realizing that Wanda kissed, married and slept with his dead body. That's not ok! They said this is a journey for her and they weren't gonna have the crazy villain stuff, but it'd be nice if they get to the part where they get her help or something. Because I cannot go back to seeing Vision moving around and just not see an animated corpse. I'm just not ok with that!

Also, if Wanda is re-animating Vision then that has to mean when he questions this, she's also questioning this reality.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    We don't really know if that's actually Vision in the flesh or that he's simply not real and she just had a flashback because of what happened with Monica
    end of spoilers

I feel like I'm reading a gov redacted file here...

It was funny to see Woo use the "magic" he picked up in AM&W

It really felt to me that they just needed to populate this episode with characters we knew regardless of how much it made sense, so that we'd feel invested. Still, it totally worked for me! Good job, Marvel!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yea that power means that you are All Knowing of all things all the time and as this show so far clearly has shown that is not the case at all for Wanda, espically in the moments where Vision is by himself.

I think this is just an early Red Herring to miss direct the Viewers Us and SWORD who is monitoring this. Also those edits and jumps in the TV while SWORD is watchings shows someone else is likely editing this.

The Final point is the Recent Promo where Agnes says "Lets take this from the Top" shows their is more to this in who is directing things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0nM...T8y9J5rfeHfi4e

I am not convinced yet that that is a corpse but Wanda having Flashbacks of seeing Vision's death like PTSD and see horrible things and events cause they are reminded of them, we have to wait and see. Clearly Vision has his own mind and chooses here too.

As I just read, the villians and plot center is never revealed in the 4th episode of a 9 Series Parter, espically when each episode will get longer and with the Teases we have gotten just today from that TV spot more plot is sure to untie what is going on.

As we have said, we need to give this show time to untie and take its time to tell its story.

Wanda is likely going to be a false flag moment that sucks in someviewers and then the next episode will break that down and reveal more to us that breaks down the previews reveal, time is needed for this show.
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'm just going to point out that Agnes and Dottie were the only 2 characters not identified by S.W.O.R.D

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I'm just going to point out that Agnes and Dottie were the only 2 characters not identified by S.W.O.R.D
    IKR, the Plot Thickens and the Universe Expands in mystery characters and who is in this fromt the comics, its;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Mighty Member

Mojo is helping too.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

spoilers:
    it's kinda cool that Monica's mom is one of the founders of Sword. Since she was apparently Photon I wonder if she ever became a superhero or is simply a call sign.

Since cosmic radiation has been identified as the energy of the barrier I suspect Shuma-Gorath is the one pulling the strings
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    it's kinda cool that Monica's mom is one of the founders of Sword. Since she was apparently Photon I wonder if she ever became a superhero or is simply a call sign.

Since cosmic radiation has been identified as the energy of the barrier I suspect Shuma-Gorath is the one pulling the strings
    end of spoilers
    Photon was just a call sign. We first saw it in Captain Marvel and is obviously where Monica will get her superhero name from.

yeah spoilers:
    crater head greyed out Vision
    end of spoilers was a genuinely creepy moment
    Last edited by Hiromi; 01-29-2021 at 11:06 AM.