Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think we're supposed to dislike Hayward, he seemed pretty fair to Monica, just serious and professional (which, y'know, in a series built on quips makes him stick out like a sore thumb).
    I agree. There’s nothing wrong with Hayward. I thought he seemed cool, like a smart, serious boss. A character like Darcy can handle it. In fact, I think everyone’s pretty likable. I like Jimmy but I’m unfamiliar with comics Jimmy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I agree. There’s nothing wrong with Hayward. I thought he seemed cool, like a smart, serious boss. A character like Darcy can handle it. In fact, I think everyone’s pretty likable. I like Jimmy but I’m unfamiliar with comics Jimmy.
    Hayward seems like a boss and former colleague that you’d be ok with now becoming your boss. He seemed likable and like he was on friendly terms with Maria and Monica. He definitely has respect for both of them by enforcing Maria’s “no fly” rule for those returning.

BANNED

Y'know, if H.I.V.E wasn't a DC thing, is swear that's the direction they are going. What with the honeycomb motif and the bees that keep popping up everywhere.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Hayward seems cool. You can tell he's a guy forced to step up simply because he's the only one around. A character like Darcy would aggravate me in a professional setting.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Y'know, if H.I.V.E wasn't a DC thing, is swear that's the direction they are going. What with the honeycomb motif and the bees that keep popping up everywhere.
    Marvel has it own Beehive, who focused on artificial beings at one time.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Beehive
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Could just be A.I.M there logo and bee keeper outfits fit that. Also the honey comb is just hexagons. Which is 6 sides and there has been alot of Mesphisto/Devil clues. I think Marvel is Intentionaly laying out clues to mess with peole. I've seen stuff that makes me think Mesphisto, A.I.M, or even Hydra. I think alot of this stuff is just Easter eggs to mess with the comic fans. Shit they even had Grim Reapers helmet in the opening for an episode. But neither Williams brother has anything to do with these characters In the mcu

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Could just be A.I.M there logo and bee keeper outfits fit that. Also the honey comb is just hexagons. Which is 6 sides and there has been alot of Mesphisto/Devil clues. I think Marvel is Intentionaly laying out clues to mess with peole. I've seen stuff that makes me think Mesphisto, A.I.M, or even Hydra. I think alot of this stuff is just Easter eggs to mess with the comic fans. Shit they even had Grim Reapers helmet in the opening for an episode. But neither Williams brother has anything to do with these characters In the mcu
    I really hope this isn't AIM. that has nothing to do with bees and that's been a recurring theme in every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure beekeeper guy just becomes an ice cream man in episode 3, so I don't think he's a reference to anything at all. Just meant to look threatening at first, and probably to keep people guessing.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Well we still don't know what happened to him. He wasn't kicked out like Monica was, after all.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Aa much as they mention AI and weapons I am wondering if maybe they are using SWORD to set up some other characters like Machine Man and Jocasta latter on.

Loving the show!

Two questions...
    1) What happened to the sewer guy/bee keeper? Wanda threw out Monica. Did she just erase Not!Swarm?
    2) Since Wanda's repurposing real people for her little House of W, do you all think she's stolen Vision's body and is reanimating it? We saw a bit of dead him in ep 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Well we still don't know what happened to him. He wasn't kicked out like Monica was, after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Loving the show!

Two questions...
    1) What happened to the sewer guy/bee keeper? Wanda threw out Monica. Did she just erase Not!Swarm?
    2) Since Wanda's repurposing real people for her little House of W, do you all think she's stolen Vision's body and is reanimating it? We saw a bit of dead him in ep 4.
    spoilers:
    We just know that the same actor that played beekeeper guy also appears as the ice cream guy later. It could be Wanda reanimating Vision or whatever is controlling that dream.
    end of spoilers

Thanks for the info. Makes sense. spoilers:
    He didn't directly threaten her world as much as Monica did, so he didn't have to be cast out, merely incorporated.
    end of spoilers

Also... Who else thinks the final scene will be Doctor Strange appearing to take Wanda away?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Thanks for the info. Makes sense. spoilers:
    He didn't directly threaten her world as much as Monica did, so he didn't have to be cast out, merely incorporated.
    end of spoilers

Also... Who else thinks the final scene will be Doctor Strange appearing to take Wanda away?
    spoilers:
    By what Jac said about it all, I do not think he will. And what Liz has said too. Because they say that Wanda takes up the mantle of the Scarlet Witch and earns her place in Doctor Strange 2. Her being some villain in that movie doesn't fit the synopsis for it either. With this being only the first act of Wanda's show, I think they just want people to believe this is all her for now. Then a plot twist later. There have been hints and footage that point to her being in a dream state. So we'll have to see what comes next.
    end of spoilers

Don’t know about that, but I would be up for an appearance by the good doctor. If nothing else, I want to see Jimmy’s reaction to the kind of tricks Strange can do.