Page 31 of 113 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

New Theory: SWORD (or Hayward) was actually working with Wanda to resurrect Vision (since one of their new mission parameters is AI) but off-book, and came to think that Agatha Harkness (or magic) could be the one missing ingredient to making it happen. Agatha helps, but unbeknownst to Wanda, calls upon Mephisto's power to do it... but in exchange for the children - beings from an impossible coupling that should never be able to exist. The sitcom world being the way to help integrate Vision back into life but also provide the children for Mephisto.

Well, that's one thought...

Mephisto should be brought in in a more clever way imo. I was thinking a big deal with the devil type scenario where he plays different people over a broad period time culminating in him being exposed after he's caused some type of catastrophy for our hero's.

Extraordinary Member

So the latest episode def reminds me of the John Byrne storyline from WCA. I found 3,4 to be much better than the first 2 eps. They probably could've skipped episode 2 and went right to3.

The episodes have a little from every era and last episode makes direct references to Avengers 101 and 104. But none of the episodes are really any of the issue stories. Some have bits and pieces. But is also it's own thing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm curious to know what this show will do with Wanda's children once the alternate reality gets undone.

I hope they stay alive this time. I never liked Byrne's wrecking of the relationship and getting rid of kids. And them suddenly being a figment of her imagination and demon soul shards after they were already established as naturally born and magical was just hateful of the characters involved. Marvel had to clean up Wanda after that and never managed to fix Vision. The new origin for the kids being back is sloppy at best. Because they'd have to to have gotten demon soul baby implants via the HoM spell sometime after they were already born to other families. And the twin boys aren't even in the same family.

I hope the MCU avoids that convoluted mess.

BANNED

Well they already avoided the convoluted mess of Vision being created from the remains of the original Human Torch and the brainwaves of Simon Willaims, so I think they'll do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Thanks for the info. Makes sense. spoilers:
    He didn't directly threaten her world as much as Monica did, so he didn't have to be cast out, merely incorporated.
    end of spoilers

Also... Who else thinks the final scene will be Doctor Strange appearing to take Wanda away?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Don’t know about that, but I would be up for an appearance by the good doctor. If nothing else, I want to see Jimmy’s reaction to the kind of tricks Strange can do.
    There've been rumors of a Strange cameo ever since Wanda was confirmed for his sequel film.

Apparently there's supposed to be a "special surprise guest" in the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    We just know that the same actor that played beekeeper guy also appears as the ice cream guy later. It could be Wanda reanimating Vision or whatever is controlling that dream.
    end of spoilers
    Huh? I do not think the ice cream guy is the same as the beekeper. You mean in the opening of episode 3, right? The ice cream man is much older.

What if Ralph winds up being Strange, not Mephisto?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Could just be A.I.M there logo and bee keeper outfits fit that. Also the honey comb is just hexagons. Which is 6 sides and there has been alot of Mesphisto/Devil clues. I think Marvel is Intentionaly laying out clues to mess with peole. I've seen stuff that makes me think Mesphisto, A.I.M, or even Hydra. I think alot of this stuff is just Easter eggs to mess with the comic fans. **** they even had Grim Reapers helmet in the opening for an episode. But neither Williams brother has anything to do with these characters In the mcu
    I haven't seen anything that makes me consider A.I.M. has a part of this. Even the beekeeper had a S.W.O.R.D. logo on his back and I don't know of anything in the MCU that suggests A.I.M. wears anything like a beekeeper outfit.

Besides, if it was A.I.M., then it would be a story about a masterful criminal organization infiltrating a powerful government organization without anyone's knowledge, and I don't see them going there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Huh? I do not think the ice cream guy is the same as the beekeper. You mean in the opening of episode 3, right? The ice cream man is much older.
    In close ups, it'a the same actor.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Worth noting that Agatha's anniversary with Ralph is a reference to the Salem witch trials.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Now that would be on heck of a twist!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I certainly see more people talking about Wandavision than Wonder Woman, which makes sense as more people have Disney+
    The fact that it is a show with a weekly release also helps WandaVision being kept in the minds of people since unlike a movie or Netflix's binge format more content for the show is added each week so that adds time for people to talk about it and create fanworks, whereas with movies and Netflix shows you can finish it within a day if you want to. This is something many people used on the binge format of Netflix have lost since a weekly release means cliffhangers last for a week (if not more if it's on regular TV) instead of being resolved in a minute and during that time you can talk to others about where you think the story will go.