Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I love the Agnes scene this week. It could be 100% what it looked like. Or she could be completely screwing with them and manipulating the whole thing. And there is just no way for us to tell yet. Excellent writing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Before the friend was confirmed to be Male my guess was Abigail Brand. It's kinda crazy how we have SWORD and she hasn't popped up yet. My guess is firmly on Reed now.
    Saw people saying casting calls for Captain Marvel 2 had a character that sounded like Brand.

I don't think Heyward will be around long. The future of SWORD is Brand/Carol/Fury/Talos/Monica I'm hoping. While I don't think so,I also wound be surprised of Heyward was an evil Skrull. Start seeding secret invasion
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 02-12-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Saw people saying casting calls for Captain Marvel 2 had a character that sounded like Brand.

I don't think Heyward will be around long. The future of SWORD is Brand/Carol/Fury/Talos/Monica I'm hoping. While I don't think so,I also wound be surprised of Heyward was an evil Skrull. Start seeding secret invasion
    I hope that Heyward isn't a Skrull. If he manages to survive his show I want him to be MCU Henry Gyrich

BANNED

Hayward showed himself to be unreasonably anti-super human biased, which puts him on a lower level even than Ross. It puts him on anti-mutant territory. I suspect he won't live to the final credits unless he's the big bad guy.

All-New Member

Cthon

Would explain manipulation of Wanda and the weird shark commercial; and open the door to Dr. Strange appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Cthon

Would explain manipulation of Wanda and the weird shark commercial; and open the door to Dr. Strange appearing.
    Sure, it's as likely as Mesphisto and Nightmare. Whoever it is they are Agness I'm willing to bet. Gender bending isn't new for the MCU

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Pietro knows the why and the what but not the HOW of Westview. So he's not in charge either. But he knows way too much to be a figment.

If he's Mephisto then he's a Mephisto that has got no idea what's going on either. So much for that theory for now.

Y'know, now I really want Wiccan and Speed to survive this somehow. Hell, I want Vision to survive this.
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Sure, it's as likely as Mesphisto and Nightmare. Whoever it is they are Agness I'm willing to bet. Gender bending isn't new for the MCU
    Oh, I'm betting that it's Ralph - who we keep hearing about, but haven't seen

Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Oh, I'm betting that it's Ralph - who we keep hearing about, but haven't seen
    Maybe but when Vision woke that guy up. He was scared of a women and I'm starting to think it's not Wanda. Seeing as people who aren't performing for Wanda are almost asleep on they're feet. And even when they are performing the real them seems to be asleep until Viz wakes them up. Iono I'm leaning more and more towards Nightmare and away from Mephisto.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I liked the Kickass nod in reference to the two actors who played Quicksilver both being in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    spoilers:
    Pietro knows the why and the what but not the HOW of Westview. So he's not in charge either. But he knows way too much to be a figment.

If he's Mephisto then he's a Mephisto that has got no idea what's going on either. So much for that theory for now.

Y'know, now I really want Wiccan and Speed to survive this somehow. Hell, I want Vision to survive this.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Or it's a Mephisto who wants Wanda to realize how she's doing it on a conscious rather than subconscious level for some nefarious purpose
    end of spoilers

Doesn't the Soulsword do stuff like the Hex when different people use it?

I know Magik is not evil, but maybe Agatha and Ralph aka Nightmare drained her energy?

This commercial also makes me think maybe Shuma Gorath. I was reading some old Strange comics and he was draining people's magic force. He checks the reality altering and morphing powers, too.

But then I go back to thinking, no this is Agatha and Nightmare with Mephisto showing up like Thanos later. I still think Hydra is after Vision's body. My hope is that it is Ultron but that is a long shot.

Also, I can't help but think Loki is involved.

So many ideas ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Doesn't the Soulsword do stuff like the Hex when different people use it?

I know Magik is not evil, but maybe Agatha and Ralph aka Nightmare drained her energy?

This commercial also makes me think maybe Shuma Gorath. I was reading some old Strange comics and he was draining people's magic force. He checks the reality altering and morphing powers, too.

But then I go back to thinking, no this is Agatha and Nightmare with Mephisto showing up like Thanos later. I still think Hydra is after Vision's body. My hope is that it is Ultron but that is a long shot.

Also, I can't help but think Loki is involved.

So many ideas ...
    The "Probably Not..." thought that keeps coming to mind?

spoilers:
    Another Wanda From The Multiverse...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The "Probably Not..." thought that keeps coming to mind?

spoilers:
    Another Wanda From The Multiverse...
    end of spoilers
    Ooooooo ... I like that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

There are a few interesting "Outside..." possibilities.

I just get the feeling that it will tie up a little bit more neatly than that.