Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well we know it becomes a nightmare at a certain point. It's just finding out who created it. From the synopsis it seems like it's something that Wanda and Vision are unaware of.

King of Queens... ugh I feel bad for them, haha.
    I think what you said in a previous post could be real. Her falling asleep watching some leave it to beaver type show and then someone like Nightmare uses that to get her to unknowingly alter reality. Maybe allowing him to expand his realm into ours. And Swords is trying to get in there and stop her while it slowly expands. I mean they could do the same with Mesphito too. Just using her wishes for a leave to beaver type life against her rather then a nightmare. They did something like that in the comics not long ago where Strange brought part of Mesphito relam into ours while trying to resurrect a destroyed part of Vegas. Mesphito could be manipulating Wanda to do something Similar. I'm excited to see where this show goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I think what you said in a previous post could be real. Her falling asleep watching some leave it to beaver type show and then someone like Nightmare uses that to get her to unknowingly alter reality. Maybe allowing him to expand his realm into ours. And Swords is trying to get in there and stop her while it slowly expands. I mean they could do the same with Mesphito too. Just using her wishes for a leave to beaver type life against her rather then a nightmare. They did something like that in the comics not long ago where Strange brought part of Mesphito relam into ours while trying to resurrect a destroyed part of Vegas. Mesphito could be manipulating Wanda to do something Similar. I'm excited to see where this show goes.
    I did read that. I enjoyed Damnation.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Interesting. A superhero movie/tv show trailer that does not involve any fighting and the response is enormously positive. I didn't expect that at all! And the musical choice was great. I've always loved the Platters. But Smoke Gets In Your Eyes is my favorite song by them. I'm glad they're regaining some popularity thanks to the show. They were a fantastic band. I've had serious issues with MCU music in the past, but I remain hopeful that WandaVision will have a good score and soundtrack.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-05-2020 at 08:10 PM.

BANNED

MARVEL CONFIRMS NEW MAGNETO EASTER EGG WANDAVISION Marvel Phase 4
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

Magneto: Magda...my beloved... ...Wanda looks so much like her...

So they think Magneto was theyre father and survived that bomb? Or that they were raised by people who weren't theyre parents? Guess they could say Magento left them to keep them safe after the Stark bomb incident. Make some convoluted reason why him being around put them in Danger.

Is it something actually confirmed or more click bait?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Is it something actually confirmed or more click bait?
    Since as far as I've been able to find that video is the only "source" I would put that under clickbait until anything official appears that validates the video. If it was real I'm sure that the tags related to them on social media in any form would be filled with people posting about it and on youtube dozens of comic news channels would be talking about it or at least mention it in their videos about the latest news and not say that they heard about it from the video. Odds are it is like the time a person had a photoshopped picture of Deadpool with Scott in a behind the scenes picture from Endgame claiming that it was real and listing all the ways that it could happen in the movie.

WilmerValderrama ?

Anyone else whenever quickly scrolling past the thread title, for just a sec keep thinking, cool he got his own show?

No, just me then?

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Since as far as I've been able to find that video is the only "source" I would put that under clickbait until anything official appears that validates the video. If it was real I'm sure that the tags related to them on social media in any form would be filled with people posting about it and on youtube dozens of comic news channels would be talking about it or at least mention it in their videos about the latest news and not say that they heard about it from the video. Odds are it is like the time a person had a photoshopped picture of Deadpool with Scott in a behind the scenes picture from Endgame claiming that it was real and listing all the ways that it could happen in the movie.
    Thanks, I couldn't view the video because I was on my phone in a public place.

BANNED

I Watched WandaVision Trailer in 0.25x Speed: Breakdown - Part 1

BANNED

I Watched WandaVision Trailer in 0.25x Speed: 9 New Details (Part 2)

BANNED

Question January 15, 2021

WANDAVISION TEASER TRAILER 2 & OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!

So basically if you paid for a 1-year subscription when D+ debuted, the only noteworthy new content you got was 1.25 seasons of Mandalorean? Doesn't seem like a great deal compared to the other streaming services. I get that COVID threw a monkey wrench in things but still seems crazy to me that they had nothing new to offer after Mando S1 wrapped up.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    So basically if you paid for a 1-year subscription when D+ debuted, the only noteworthy new content you got was 1.25 seasons of Mandalorean? Doesn't seem like a great deal compared to the other streaming services. I get that COVID threw a monkey wrench in things but still seems crazy to me that they had nothing new to offer after Mando S1 wrapped up.
    They've had other noteworthy drops in that time.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    And HSMTMTS, Lady and the Tramp, The World According to Jeff Goldblum, Noelle, the Phineas and Ferb movie, Togo, Clone War S7, Muppets Now, and more, just because you didn't bother watching them or have an easy merch machine it doesn't mean they don't exist.