Page 60 of 113 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The last three episodes will be longer than the first six. While we have seen two-thirds of the episodes, we have only seen half of the show.
    Sounds good to me. Thanks

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

My theory is that Vision is alive via a mind stone from an alternate universe. We've been told WandaVision leads into Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness so I think my theory holds some water. It explains how he's alive but has no memories prior to Westview.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The last three episodes will be longer than the first six. While we have seen two-thirds of the episodes, we have only seen half of the show.
    Or they can be giving us 20 or 30 mins of end credits

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    My theory is that Vision is alive via a mind stone from an alternate universe. We've been told WandaVision leads into Doctor Strange In the Multiverse of Madness so I think my theory holds some water. It explains how he's alive but has no memories prior to Westview.
    I just thought he was alive through Wanda's powers and animating his dead body ( they mention in episode 6 when they are monitoring him in Westview that he is decaying vibranium. He also starts to decay once he leaves the hex. If he was alive and just using an alternate timeline mindstone, wouldn't he have been fine outside of the hex?

MarvelStudios' ASSEMBLED will go behind-the-scenes of #MCU shows & movies, starting with 'The Making of #WandaVision releasing March 12 on DisneyPlus

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    I'm hoping that Shuri's procedure to keep him alive without the mind stone succeeded. Whatever is left of his AI is still active in his destroyed body.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping that Shuri's procedure to keep him alive without the mind stone succeeded. Whatever is left of his AI is still active in his destroyed body.
    I think they released a canon "Shuri Files" thing that confirmed she wasn't able to completely copy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I just thought he was alive through Wanda's powers and animating his dead body ( they mention in episode 6 when they are monitoring him in Westview that he is decaying vibranium. He also starts to decay once he leaves the hex. If he was alive and just using an alternate timeline mindstone, wouldn't he have been fine outside of the hex?
    The Hex's whole purpose is keeping him inside and contained. He wasn't so much decaying outside, he was having his body pulled back in piece by piece. There's a possibility that he could have survived had Wanda dropped the Hex

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    The Hex's whole purpose is keeping him inside and contained. He wasn't so much decaying outside, he was having his body pulled back in piece by piece. There's a possibility that he could have survived had Wanda dropped the Hex
    Also, while we done know if it permanent, it has already been shown with Monica's clothes and the rope that changes made inside the hex remains outside it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Also, while we done know if it permanent, it has already been shown with Monica's clothes and the rope that changes made inside the hex remains outside it.
    Although that does have limits, as Monica not going by Geraldine and speaking like blaxploitation character can attest to.

The show will reveal what it will reveal but at the moment I believe that Vision being pulled apart and back towards the Hex is a secondary effect of the Hex being designed to keep him in rather than a primary effect of him not being able to exist outside of it. If Wanda could let him go there's a decent enough chance he'd have been fine

Yea after rewatching the episode that could be a possibility.

Another thing I don't see many folks talking about that was reveled in episode 5 is that is seems regular people seem to know all the play by play details during the final battle with Thanos in Endgame. Like when Monica says " Wanda could have killed Thanos if he didn't call a blitz" or that Captain Marvel was in the battle and nearly beat Thanos as well. I was like how do you know all this, you weren't there and no news reports were covering the battle.

I assume the remaining Avengers told the public what happened just like they did after the events of Infinity War. But it was just a weird thing for me at first lol.

Another thing I don't see many folks talking about that was reveled in episode 5 is that is seems regular people seem to know all the play by play details during the final battle with Thanos in Endgame. Like when Monica says " Wanda could have killed Thanos if he didn't call a blitz" or that Captain Marvel was in the battle and nearly beat Thanos as well. I was like how do you know all this, you weren't there and no news reports were covering the battle.

I assume the remaining Avengers told the public what happened just like they did after the events of Infinity War. But it was just a weird thing for me at first lol.
    I think she was talking about the first battle in Infinity War. Wanda had pretty remarkable showings against Thanos in each of them

EDIT: There's probably a lot of literature lying around of people who were around talking about the battle so that the people who survived could make sense of what just happened that Monica could have watched in the weeks between when she came back and when she visited Westview.
    Last edited by Thezmage; 02-16-2021 at 01:26 PM.

I think she was talking about the first battle in Infinity War. Wanda had pretty remarkable showings against Thanos in each of them
    Well in Infinity War she really didn't attack Thanos. She was just holding him off to protect Vision/ finish destroying the mind stone. In Endgame is when she nearly killed him had he not called that attack from his fleet.

It's not hard to imagine SWORD would have access to satellite footage from the Endgame fight.