Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1694
    Incredible Member

there is one possible way for westview vision to live since his physical form only exist in wanda's hex but his physical body activated by haywood is about to enter westview and he is powered by wanda's chaos magic. in theory , best of both worlds , wanda uses her magic to input westview vision into the soulless white vision body so he can exist outside of westview. wanda wouldn't want vision to be used as a weapon by haywood.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    there is one possible way for westview vision to live since his physical form only exist in wanda's hex but his physical body activated by haywood is about to enter westview and he is powered by wanda's chaos magic. in theory , best of both worlds , wanda uses her magic to input westview vision into the soulless white vision body so he can exist outside of westview. wanda wouldn't want vision to be used as a weapon by haywood.
    I think this is a plausible theory. Although I'm usually not into reviving characters, Vision was underused in the MCU, and I hope he survives. Quicksilver has been even more of a wasted character.

I mean, if Hawkeye can get his own show, these two should get more!

Of course, even if Vision lives, he may still not be with Wanda anymore.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I doubt the season has room to get back to it, but all mention of Woo's missing witness has evaporated. Dropped thread? Or quickie cameo in the post-credits?
    It has no relevance to the story. It was just a way to explain why Woo was there and how the hex was discovered.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    It has no relevance to the story. It was just a way to explain why Woo was there and how the hex was discovered.
    That's probably it.

The missing person could be Vision.

I mean Hayward already has been shown as a liar and that Wanda did not really STEAL his body ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The missing person could be Vision.

I mean Hayward already has been shown as a liar and that Wanda did not really STEAL his body ...
    But then wouldn't Woo have known that?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think this is a plausible theory. Although I'm usually not into reviving characters, Vision was underused in the MCU, and I hope he survives. Quicksilver has been even more of a wasted character.

I mean, if Hawkeye can get his own show, these two should get more!

Of course, even if Vision lives, he may still not be with Wanda anymore.
    It's an interesting premise. Of course, even with pre-Thanos'ed-Vison's brains stuffed back in him, there's no guarantee we're getting pre-Thanos'ed-Vision back. That was one of the gimmicks about Byrne's revision: they could put the memories back, but not the experiential things that made him the pre-Byrned-Vision.

Honestly, I could see them opting to go either way. Picking them back up from Scotland has interesting story potential. But so does Wanda trying to find her love again within a familiar stranger in a strange land if done right.

Woo might not have had the clearance to know or he'd probably have mentioned Vision's body being in their possession while also being on a tv show.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    It's an interesting premise. Of course, even with pre-Thanos'ed-Vison's brains stuffed back in him, there's no guarantee we're getting pre-Thanos'ed-Vision back. That was one of the gimmicks about Byrne's revision: they could put the memories back, but not the experiential things that made him the pre-Byrned-Vision.

Honestly, I could see them opting to go either way. Picking them back up from Scotland has interesting story potential. But so does Wanda trying to find her love again within a familiar stranger in a strange land if done right.
    I'd like to see a version of Vision who isn't necessarily as emotional, and tries to find himself, but makes new connections along the way. He could show up in Armor wars, for isntance.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Woo might not have had the clearance to know or he'd probably have mentioned Vision's body being in their possession while also being on a tv show.
    Oh, I thought Woo was the one who brought up the missing person in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I don't get how the show would be a nothing with out a big bad...did you not enjoy getting to know Wanda and Vision better? Were the episodes not interesting?
    A fun nothing. Its still enjoyable.

How did you get to know Wanda and Vision better? They are who I thought they were. But, again, I enjoy them. Its been fun to see Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen interacting, they really have chemistry.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ultimate Member

Frankly, if you can make a bunch of villain movies without heroes, you can make at least one hero show without a villain.

I agree about the actors. I enjoyed finally seeing them get to do something. Even with the cringy old sitcom stuff, their acting shone through. i do wish we saw a bit of Wanda's background before the show though

That's why I kept my expectations low. Speculation is fun, but I didn't get too attached to any theories. Honestly, I never expected Mr. Fantastic or Blue Marvel to appear in this at all. I didn't even expect the big bad villain, if there even is one, to appear outside of a post-credits scene.
    I wouldn't say I'm keeping my expectations 'low' but I did not go into this with the belief we were going to be getting the X-Men (FoX-Men) out of this. I will say my biggest 'theory' was that somehow Mephisto or Nightmare or Cthon would be introduced somehow.

I think the ones who will be disappointed are those expecting the X-men/Mutants/FoX-Men in some capacity. I personally have already 'broken-up' with that cast, and would love to see a new exploration of the X-Men. I know everyone loves Fassbender and I do to, but the man had 4 movies as Magneto, and was one of the more explored characters from X-Men in the Fox Universe. I'm okay if we don't see him again for a bit.

I'm glad this has been all about Wanda and Vision and Wanda's grief. It has honestly shot Wanda up from one of my least favorites in the MCU to one of my top 3.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm keeping my expectations 'low' but I did not go into this with the belief we were going to be getting the X-Men (FoX-Men) out of this. I will say my biggest 'theory' was that somehow Mephisto or Nightmare or Cthon would be introduced somehow.

I think the ones who will be disappointed are those expecting the X-men/Mutants/FoX-Men in some capacity. I personally have already 'broken-up' with that cast, and would love to see a new exploration of the X-Men. I know everyone loves Fassbender and I do to, but the man had 4 movies as Magneto, and was one of the more explored characters from X-Men in the Fox Universe. I'm okay if we don't see him again for a bit.

I'm glad this has been all about Wanda and Vision and Wanda's grief. It has honestly shot Wanda up from one of my least favorites in the MCU to one of my top 3.
    I agree about the X-Men. Most of those characters had their time, but the Fox-Men universe is dead. Magneto already appeared enouch. And maybe I'm off base her, but wasn't Magneto a terrible father to SW and QS anyway? I really don't want those two dragged into the mutant persecution angle.

Besides, how could Fassbender be their dad? He's not near old enough.

I never went into this expecting too much, but I do think there will be some big reveal in Ep9

I agree about the X-Men. Most of those characters had their time, but the Fox-Men universe is dead. Magneto already appeared enouch. And maybe I'm off base her, but wasn't Magneto a terrible father to SW and QS anyway? I really don't want those two dragged into the mutant persecution angle.

Besides, how could Fassbender be their dad? He's not near old enough.

I never went into this expecting too much, but I do think there will be some big reveal in Ep9
    Aye, this would be a crap place to introduce the X-Men. This will tee off something else at the end (probably Dr Strange 2), but not something that out of left field for the mainstream audience.