Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1694

Don't mind that there was no huge cameo or revelations. The ending had me in my feelings with the kids but I was holding it together but when Wanda and Vision had they're final moments m wife started ugly crying... shits contagious I guess, cause my eyes started getting watery immediately.

Can someone explain the ending to me though with the two Wanda's? Was that like an Astral projection flipping through the darkhold?

Also I don't think the show is trying to not hold her responsible. They made it clear she did something horrible to those people. Nobody there could have stopped her from leaving and Monica understood. I dont think anyone else understood and was given her a free pass. I'm sure next time we see her she won't be very popular. Also while it didn't happen in this show, I assume she gonna open the multiverse to get her kids. Why that would get Stranges attention but not the Hex iono. Also how good she looked in costume gives me hope they will be able to pull off a responsibly accurate Wolverine costume... here's too hoping lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Don't mind that there was no huge cameo or revelations. The ending had me in my feelings with the kids but I was holding it together but when Wanda and Vision had they're final moments m wife started ugly crying... shits contagious I guess, cause my eyes started getting watery immediately.

Can someone explain the ending to me though with the two Wanda's? Was that like an Astral projection flipping through the darkhold?

Also I don't think the show is trying to not hold her responsible. They made it clear she did something horrible to those people. Nobody there could have stopped her from leaving and Monica understood. I dont think anyone else understood and was given her a free pass. I'm sure next time we see her she won't be very popular. Also while it didn't happen in this show, I assume she gonna open the multiverse to get her kids. Why that would get Stranges attention but not the Hex iono. Also how good she looked in costume gives me hope they will be able to pull off a responsibly accurate Wolverine costume... here's too hoping lol
    Best guess is an astral projection because they did the same with Strange in his first movie.

I liked that the people were pissed and didn't forgive her. She's gonna have to do a lot to soothe people's minds and make them trust her after this. She needs training and therapy.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

I liked that the people were pissed and didn't forgive her. She's gonna have to do a lot to soothe people's minds and make them trust her after this. She needs training and therapy.
    I liked that as well. Wanda is still human and still has a long way to go to mature into the hero we all know she is.

A lot of people are asking where Doctor Strange was in all this. The answer, of course, is that he wasn’t there so they could tell Wanda’s story (eagles and Tolkien and all that). In universe, though, it is only 3 weeks after ENDGAME and the events of WANDAVISION lasted maybe 6 days or so. Strange and his companions are busy dealing with the magical ramifications of trillions reappearing across the universe, not to mention the loss of the time stone (the one Strange had was vaporized, and the one in ENDGAME has to be taken into the past to keep the timeline from splitting). It makes sense that Agatha, an energy vampire of a kind, would be drawn instinctively to Westview. Strange, battling a hundred crises, might legitimately have read the Hex’s signature, realized it was Wanda, and thought “Well, whatever it is she isn’t calling for help. Hope it isn’t too bad. Now, back to the waves of magical confusion washing over Kamar-taj.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A better question to ask is where were the remaining Avengers to give Wanda the emotional support she needed. She's the member who lost the most next to Hawkeye.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A better question to ask is where were the remaining Avengers to give Wanda the emotional support she needed. She's the member who lost the most next to Hawkeye.
    I guess we'll see where Falcon is in a few weeks. Hawkeye would be a trickier one too.

In fairness, everyone would be in recovery mode. The Avengers no longer really exist, and only a handful of them knew Wanda. Cap is probably in hiding, Falcon is probably busy and Hawkeye is likely dodging charges/getting back with his family.

How long was the hex up, anyways? Jimmy was looking for a witness, but did he start looking the day the thing went up? And how come he could remember the witness, when the guy's own family/associates couldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cap- Old
    Iron Man-Dead
    Black Widow-Dead
    War Machine-Military stuff
    Thor-In space
    Captain Marvel in Space
    Hulk- legit argument

Hawkeye-with his family
    Antman-With his family
    Spiderman-In school
    Dr. Strange-Not an avenger but as protector of magic this seems like something that should pop up on his radar
    Black Panther-Not an Avenger
    Falcon-We are going to find out
    Winter Solider-We are going to find out
    Nick Fury-Space stuff

The basic answer is there is no Avengers with only War Machine, Hawkeye, and Hulk as the people who might respond to the situation if it pops up on their radar. Yeah looking at that group it makes sense nobody has done anything. Plus Sword national agency was minimizing exposure to the world who actually knew about this situation? As hard as it is to believe(because of how it was visually presented on the show) they covered it up from the world, I doubt anyone knows what Wanda did there beyond the town(s) people and select agencies after the fact.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-06-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Deadpool would say "We couldn't afford any other Avengers."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Deadpool would say "We couldn't afford any other Avengers."
    I doubt that. deadpool may not even reference avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Regardless of quality or execution, there are certain themes in common. ("resurrected" loves, problematic mind control, coming to terms with loss, meta-recreation of a different era, sacrificing said deceased love, friends becoming enemies...by stealing your wind...)

Also, did anyone else get Thanos vibes at the end with Wanda at her cabin?
    It is more of common trope with female love stories. the resurrected loves, something to the point of stereotypes

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm excited to see her return next year.
    when she does, they would likely limit any reference to the events of Wandavision.
    Last edited by Castle; 03-06-2021 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I doubt that. deadpool may not even reference avengers.

It is more of common trope with female love stories. the resurrected loves, something to the point of stereotypes

when she does, they would likely limit any reference to the events of Wandavision.
    He referenced Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thanos, and Black Panther in Deadpool 2. So why not reference Avengers now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    Amazing show from start to finish. As someone else pointed out, I'm glad some of the crazier theories weren't fulfilled and this was just a straight-up "Wanda loses it" story, which is as close to comic book Wanda as you can get. Vision was awesome, hopefully he shows up again in Phase 4. My only critique is that some of the supporting cast fell by the wayside towards the end of the series but I can live with that.

8.5/10 from me.
    I will say it was the most enjoyable mcu stuff in forever because it shows not everything have to be big universe scale CGI big connected stories. it was nice to watch what I will call a quiet MCU stuff. I will give the show a 7.5/10 on MCU standard for that alone.

I too am happy some of the theories were dubunked, no magneto or xavier showing up. it would all have been too much. white vision was not surprising but it fitted the show better than another other non mcu character

My only critique is that some of the supporting cast fell by the wayside towards the end of the series but I can live with that.

8.5/10 from me.
    I think my critique of the show is that , it felt as if the show needed some extra weight, like some world building thickness and larger extreme thought provoking themes. I was not even watching the show at first because I was not expecting it to be Legion, Twin Peaks or Fringe or even Buffy but i decided to give it a chance because I did like wanda and wanted to be informed, i can help but still feel disappointed with my feelings . while the show was not doing that bad in trying to be what it wanted to be, it still felt as if there was some major twsited story telling scarcity and lack of unique visual mind bending style in the psychic reality wrapping show concept, it fell short when you place it among other shows in that genre, I will give it 6/10 on that alone.

However I think Wanda getting something finally that was her own was good. I don't think she has done anything really important since Age of Ultron.

Lastly how does anyone judge the Wanda/Vision chemistry?
    Do they have it or not? or was Evan Peters too overpowering because I enjoyed his interactions more with Wanda than Vison even if he was a fake Pietro,

Maybe this is just a testament of the books. Pietro and wanda have had love interests in the books but they are in away still the couple. if that is making any sense.
    Last edited by Castle; 03-06-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Ultimate Member

Lastly how does anyone judge the Wanda/Vision chemistry?[/B] Do they have it or not? or was Evan Peters too overpowering because I enjoyed his interactions more with Wanda than Vison even if he was a fake Pietro,
    I felt they were a real couple.

Maybe this is just a testament of the books. Pietro and wanda have had love interests in the books but they are in away still the couple. if that is making any sense.
    Weren't they a real couple in the ultimate universe?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Cap- Old
    Iron Man-Dead
    Black Widow-Dead
    War Machine-Military stuff
    Thor-In space
    Captain Marvel in Space
    Hulk- legit argument

Hawkeye-with his family
    Antman-With his family
    Spiderman-In school
    Dr. Strange-Not an avenger but as protector of magic this seems like something that should pop up on his radar
    Black Panther-Not an Avenger
    Falcon-We are going to find out
    Winter Solider-We are going to find out
    Nick Fury-Space stuff

The basic answer is there is no Avengers with only War Machine, Hawkeye, and Hulk as the people who might respond to the situation if it pops up on their radar. Yeah looking at that group it makes sense nobody has done anything. Plus Sword national agency was minimizing exposure to the world who actually knew about this situation? As hard as it is to believe(because of how it was visually presented on the show) they covered it up from the world, I doubt anyone knows what Wanda did there beyond the town(s) people and select agencies after the fact.
    In fairness, Wanda's powers kept the place isolated from the locals and most people. Remember the cops? They thought Westview didn't exist, even as they stood next to the town sign

Astonishing Member

Is that supposed to be Mount Wundagore in the end credits?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Is that supposed to be Mount Wundagore in the end credits?
    Uh, maybe?