Post Crisis Orion. 616 Composite of the following mutants:

Quicksilver (classic)
    Colossus
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Beast

Arena.

BONUS: Add Wolverine
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Does Orion have ANY speed feats? At all?

Because Orion’s speed being basically that of ‘just some guy’, which I think is my current understanding, makes him a sitting duck for much hittage.

Trouble is, the main composite can’t actually really hurt him.

I do think that a Colossus-backed Wolvie-stabbing might do something though, especially at Pietro speed.

If not, then we’re briefly in a stalemate situation and then as soon as Orion CAN act and drop AoE, everybody dies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Post Crisis Orion. 616 Composite of the following mutants:

Quicksilver (classic)
    Colossus
    Storm
    Cyclops
    Beast

Arena.

BONUS: Add Wolverine
    The composite will be faster but Orion is still stronger more durable and has an AOE that will take it out. Storm, Cyclops and Beast add practically nothing to the composite, as none of their powers will mean much, aside from flight, against their opponent. Adding Logan doesn't really change it much. The composite will attack first and get some good shots in but once the AOE is released it's over. If I was the composite, I would try grabbing Orions' astro harness and Mother Box before he can let off an AOE or just grabs the composite. That way, with a flight and speed advantage they can whittle away at him. He has used the AF without the harness but it's inconsistent and he still does have his wrist blasters which I don't think the composite is strong enough to remove from his grip. It's a tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Does Orion have ANY speed feats? At all?

Because Orion’s speed being basically that of ‘just some guy’, which I think is my current understanding, makes him a sitting duck for much hittage.

Trouble is, the main composite can’t actually really hurt him.

I do think that a Colossus-backed Wolvie-stabbing might do something though, especially at Pietro speed.

If not, then we’re briefly in a stalemate situation and then as soon as Orion CAN act and drop AoE, everybody dies.
    Orion has pretty good high end bullet time speed and some higher end ones but he's in the same ballpark as Thor in terms of speed. Slightly above bullet timing but not an all out speedster.

What matters is Orion is tough enough to endure, moderately fast, and has energy attacks that’ll waste the other guy in short order.

To make a composite x man a challenge, gotta go “out there “ Orion is Darkseids son. Raised in war, guy is met to be Superman but less powers and more speciality with high tech toys.