All-New Member

Question Weigh in on my podcast

Good morning everyone! I would love to have some real experts weight in on my new podcast (Brass Tacks And Beers) on my latest episode where I discuss how Batman and Spider-Man's rogue galleries compare to each other along with a slew of other comic related topics. Not asking for likes and subscribes, just honest feedback on how I did before I eventually roll back in to another comic based episode. Thanks!

Brass Tacks and Beers is available on Spotify and will go up on Apple Podcasts in the next week or so. Any feedback can go up on our facebook page on the episode 3 post.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4dn...1sWupjUJTz84xI

Incredible Member

Would you ever be willing to an episode on Bette Kane, the forgotten Batgirl?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Would you ever be willing to an episode on Bette Kane, the forgotten Batgirl?

Newer Podcast that handles a variety of topics, but I could see us going down a Batgirl episode in the future.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrassTacksAndBeers View Post
    Newer Podcast that handles a variety of topics, but I could see us going down a Batgirl episode in the future.
    cool. Bette turns 60 next year and was the first Batgirl (yeah she predates Babs) but she never gets any respect