Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Default The rise of the S.W.O.R.D. of Krakoa

The rise of the S.W.O.R.D. of Krakoa

The artist Valerio Schiti said that there was a print issue on the concept art and that the skin tones will be more accurate when the comic releases for Manifold and Frenzy!
    https://twitter.com/ValerioSchiti/st...22369305071616

Anyway, it looks like Abigail Brand, Magneto, Fabian Cortez, Manifold, Frenzy, Cable, and the character in the wheel chair that I don't know!

Looks like Agent Brand is serious about taking S.W.O.R.D. to the next level and it's going to become the interstellar peacekeeping organization for Krakoa!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Oh my..

This has to be a series that deals with the King Broo & the Brood, Shi'ar and upcoming Phalanx threat!

I cannot wait!

Is this an xbook, or some crossover thing?
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Mighty Member

Looks like the follow up from the end of Empyre. Glad that Brand has grab her mutant family. That’s Taki from Fallen Angels

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Is this an xbook, or some crossover thing?
    I don't know if it's a full order series or limited series, I think it's going to be a full year at least for the Marvel Cosmic emphasis next year, so at minimum 12 issues!

This is Abigail Brand, a half mutant, half alien, taking her toys to Krakoa because she is incredibly and justifiably pissed at the Avengers and FF right now!

This appears to be a team of all mutants so I am pretty sure this is under Krakoa's banner, especially with Magneto, Fabian Cortez, and Frenzy on the team!

Magneto and Abigail Brand have a good working relationship from the Extinction Team period so I am not surprised that Abigail goes to Magneto for permission to reform S.W.O.R.D. as interstellar space agency under Krakoa's oversight!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    ... and the character in the wheel chair that I don't know!
    It might be Taki, Artie and Leech's friend.

Thanks for the response Rachelgrey.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't know if it's a full order series or limited series, I think it's going to be a full year at least for the Marvel Cosmic emphasis next year, so at minimum 12 issues!

This is Abigail Brand, a half mutant, half alien, taking her toys to Krakoa because she is incredibly and justifiably pissed at the Avengers and FF right now!

This appears to be a team of all mutants so I am pretty sure this is under Krakoa's banner, especially with Magneto, Fabian Cortez, and Frenzy on the team!

Magneto and Abigail Brand have a good working relationship from the Extinction Team period so I am not surprised that Abigail goes to Magneto for permission to reform S.W.O.R.D. as interstellar space agency under Krakoa's oversight!
    I’m down for whatever this is. How many times have mutants stopped aliens? This is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    It might be Taki, Artie and Leech's friend.
    I think someone said it might be Wiz Kid, Takeshi Matsuya, and he is definitely a mutant, similar to Forge he can create technology to suit his needs at any given time! It's probably a bit different, just similar to Forge!

Now that I see the pictures of Wiz Kid, I am pretty sure that is him!

One thing I will give them, they are definitely making sure they have a more dynamic group of international characters! Manifold is Aboriginal Australian, Frenzy is African American, Takeshi is Japanese! Of course, Abigail is half alien!

Amazing Member

Looks like Whiz Kid welcome back Taki

Why the **** is Frenzy so light?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm not sure if the OP edited their post, but it's addressed in the post and in the tweet that's linked.

Looks pretty cool! Kinda wish someone else got Kid Cable’s spot since he’s already got a solo and is gonna have a huge focus in the upcoming crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Just Frenzy? What about Manifold. He's Aboriginal. He should not look so light skinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Looks pretty cool! Kinda wish someone else got Kid Cable’s spot since he’s already got a solo and is gonna have a huge focus in the upcoming crossover.
    Agreed. I hate how much they're trying to shove Wifi down our throats as if to make him happen.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    He did destroy some space knights, so I’m sure that will come into play