Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I still can't get over that Brand is running away to Krakoa to start and lead a new organization doing the thing she completely failed to do at the last place she worked at.

Someone said earlier that Wiccan could get involved. If Wanda isn't a mutant than neither is he or Speed. Or at least that's how I think it goes.
    Big organizations always fail in comics, otherwise there wouldn't be a need for the heroes. When was the last time SHIELD succeeded at something outside of a comic devoted to them?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    My family is Italian, some of us are fair skinned and have natural red hair.
    My family is Italian-Spanish, most of us have fair skin and are pretty tall.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Yo is that Blink??!??
    More disgraceful white-washing from Marvel.

It’s in black and white. Once colored, provided his skin is dark, I think he looks quite aboriginal, no?

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I still can't get over that Brand is running away to Krakoa to start and lead a new organization doing the thing she completely failed to do at the last place she worked at.

Someone said earlier that Wiccan could get involved. If Wanda isn't a mutant than neither is he or Speed. Or at least that's how I think it goes.
    Well technically that was never confirmed writers just choose not to address the subject. Biologicaly speaking they have no relationship to wanda and even if they did humans have mutant kids all the time, on panel they've been addressed as mutants at least 4 times and wiki still has them as mutants but that could change on a writers whim. If Ewing does have Billy make a cameo while Sword is saving Teddy he would be the writer to address it. Mags is on the team 2 that **** could be juicy.
    Last edited by Journey; 09-29-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Yo is that Blink??!??
    yo I literally been saying I hope Blink pops up in this since it was announced I hope she gets more and not just a cameo!!

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    yo I literally been saying I hope Blink pops up in this since it was announced I hope she gets more and not just a cameo!!
    I really hope the line up is not completed. It needs more members. Blink would be ideal

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

As a descendant of Apocalypse, she (and Chamber) should appear in X Of Swords.

Well technically that was never confirmed writers just choose not to address the subject. Biologicaly speaking they have no relationship to wanda and even if they did humans have mutant kids all the time, on panel they've been addressed as mutants at least 4 times and wiki still has them as mutants but that could change on a writers whim. If Ewing does have Billy make a cameo while Sword is saving Teddy he would be the writer to address it. Mags is on the team 2 that **** could be juicy.
    Considering that Wiccan was on the same team as Sunspot in New Avengers while Sunspot suffered from M-Pox and it was never mentioned that Wiccan might suffer from it (which WAS mentioned with Cannonball but he has immunity while flying) ... I assume he's not a mutant.

I don't think we need Blink on the same team as Manifold

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Just bc she pops up, doesnt mean she's going to be on the team

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

If that’s because her powers, she uses more like nightcrawler than Magik/manifold

I hope if she is in it, its AoA Blink we'll be getting

Droping Manifold and taking Blink would be a great improvement IMO. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Considering that Wiccan was on the same team as Sunspot in New Avengers while Sunspot suffered from M-Pox and it was never mentioned that Wiccan might suffer from it (which WAS mentioned with Cannonball but he has immunity while flying) ... I assume he's not a mutant.
    I mean we can assume that but canon wise unless it's flat out said to be the contrary he's still a mutant. A definitive answer would still be appreciated, I'm convinced editorial just tells the writers just not to address it Wanda is such touchy topic.