Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Schiti already said on twitter that the skin color thing is probably the camera flash because both Manifold and Abigail Brand are lighter than the version of the cover he has.

BANNED

So Abigail Brand, Fabian Cortez, Manifold, Frenzy, Cable, Kid Wiz.

Meh. Sunspot and Cannonball should've been on this. But... It's Al Ewing so I'll give it a shot.

BrOOOOOOOO....
    My comic book nerd 'nerdyness' ROCK hard for this now that i've seen the lineup buuuut Skin,Sunspot,Husk!,Karma any these 4/5th Generation XFam should be given much more chances to shine and the Xmythos would benefit more by using them over let's say another reformed villain
    but we'll see
    abigail brand? Zzzzzzzzz
    magneto? Zzzzzzzz

fabian Cortez? I liked his characters voice in TAS (the voice i still read him in) but ugh ano villain? who's in charge of those resurrection protocols?

Frenzy? Yas! her surprisingly believe hero stint in AoX still resonates with people.
    ManiFold? Yeah wish itd been someone whose powerset hadnt been done a lot but he's cool
    TAKI aka WIZ KID aka Mitsubishi aka FERRARI Matsuya??
    hell to the Yas! lol i've been wanting to see his seated ass in an XBook since i first read the pissy attitude , technomorph, dyslexic,

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Not saying anything about it has gotten us years of Sunspot being colored wrong to the point where people have the nerve to say hey look Sunspot is colored lighter all the time him being lighter in the movie is correct because hey look at all times he was colored lighter in the comics not calling out "accidents" does actually have a cost.
    THIS THIS...all day lol No matter the time or the redundancy (sometimes) i will happily argue down a person freaking out after finding out characters like Sunspot, Monet, Blink etc are black
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Schiti already said on twitter that the skin color thing is probably the camera flash because both Manifold and Abigail Brand are lighter than the version of the cover he has.
    i know lol but drama needs to get kicked
    GrindrStone(D)

Even though he's not Banshee, I still have a weird boner for Fabian Cortez in that outfit with that hair.

Also, confirmation of the spoilers:
    4chan leak on Shang Chi? Whiz Kid is (allegedly) one of the tournament contestants.
    end of spoilers Bucks on Brand being the first official high-profile mutant in the MCU.

The flash really doesn't make that much of a difference. Even colour sampling the darkest bit of the cover she'd still be buying shade 250 foundation ("For medium skin with warm peach undertones").
    Last edited by Foon4000; 09-23-2020 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    The flash really doesn't make that much of a difference. Even colour sampling the darkest bit of the cover she'd still be buying shade 250 foundation ("For medium skin with warm peach undertones").
    Except it does?
    GrindrStone(D)

Meh; add Danger and I might be interested.

I really love that Empyre was just all about launching an X-Title. We stay winning.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    The rise of the S.W.O.R.D. of Krakoa

The artist Valerio Schiti said that there was a print issue on the concept art and that the skin tones will be more accurate when the comic releases for Manifold and Frenzy!
    https://twitter.com/ValerioSchiti/st...22369305071616

Anyway, it looks like Abigail Brand, Magneto, Fabian Cortez, Manifold, Frenzy, Cable, and the character in the wheel chair that I don't know!

Looks like Agent Brand is serious about taking S.W.O.R.D. to the next level and it's going to become the interstellar peacekeeping organization for Krakoa!
    Yes! Abigail Brand and SWORD are back! I love it. I still remember the short-lived Kieron Gillen SWORD series from years ago. I thought it had a lot of potential. I hope this series succeeds.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Except it does?
    I am pretty sure I am going to take Valerio Schiti's word on this!

The picture I put on the first page is a leak of the concept art of the book, it was not released officially! It's taken by someone's camera phone with the flash turned on, so yeah it's overly saturated with light because of the camera! Also, this isn't the official book, this is the concept art for the book, the official book may not even be coming out till December or January!

Valerio saw the leak and just confirmed that yes this is a real upcoming book, and that the art he is working on does have properly colored skin! Of course they also have lots of time to fix things if there was a printing or colorist mistake, the book isn't coming out for at least 3 or 4 months still!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You just stop that, right now. Your silly logic and reasoning has no place here.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Why the **** is Frenzy so light?

Didn't even recognize her:
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    So...not Banshee but Fabian Cortez...hmmm...Interesting.
    I love Valerio's art so I'm definitely in. I'm not at all familiar with Whiz-Kid and Kid Cable does nothing for me so I'm hoping Ewing does his magic and changes my mind.
    On this note...looks like I'll be dropping X-Force at the end of XoS after all.

Not every lightened skin is a colourism conspiracy and agenda by the white supremacists running the industry to remove Blacks and minorities from the comic books...y'alls just being and sounding twitter-ridiculous now.

It's not an issue until they use it to justify whitewashing characters in other adaptations lol. It's better people call it out now
    Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 09-23-2020 at 05:02 AM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I know she's not a mutant (and I do hope this series will feature other characters than who's presented on that cover) but I desperately wish Monica Rambeau shows up and becomes part of SWORD.
    I loved Ewing's take on her in his Ultimates.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I know she's not a mutant (and I do hope this series will feature other characters than who's presented on that cover) but I desperately wish Monica Rambeau shows up and becomes part of SWORD.
    I loved Ewing's take on her in his Ultimates.
    Is she being used in anything right now? If not I’m totally there with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is she being used in anything right now? If not I’m totally there with you
    She was a member of that recent book that featured Blade...I think...?