Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Brand and SWORD partnered with Captain Marvel and rebranded as Alpha Flight, this was in the Captain Marvel solo from a few years back. Recently, at the conclusion of Empyre, Brand and Carol had a falling out and Brand vowed that she would make a better organization, and this new SWORD is the result of that.
    Cool, thank you! I'll have to look back and check that out.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes he was from the 90s. An Acolyte of Magneto and was featured in TAS. He was a piece of sh-t so I wonder how they will portray him here. IMO he was not a good character
    Huh. Guess that explains why nobody bothered keeping him around during the Decimation era.

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Huh. Guess that explains why nobody bothered keeping him around during the Decimation era.
    that had more to do with the fact that he was dead. His appearance here suggests that he went through the Resurrection Protocols

Taki repainting Xavier's 90s chair is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm disgusted at the amount of people who don't know Fabian Cortez.
    Apologies for your disgust, I guess?

My interest in the X-realm comes in waves. I've read the original Claremont era up through circa Inferno. Skipped all of the '90s. Came back in the year(s) leading up to House of M, stayed until my disgust at AvX forced me to bow out. Skipped everything after AvX. Now I'm back because of Hickman.

Great creative team, great concept, great costumes, great cast [I could do without Frenzy tbh]... I'm here for it!
    I genuinely hope X-Men In Sci-Fi Space works far better than X-Men In Fantasy Otherworld. If Excaibur set up X Of Swords, I really hope SWORD sets up the next big cosmic showdown.

SO sexy...
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-23-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm loving Valerio's naturally curly-haired Manifold. He could always re-lock if he feels like it.
    As a person with locs...they are not that easy to form and maintain. (sometimes I wish I could just chop it all off and go back to my curls...hair care would be so much simpler)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Great creative team, great concept, great costumes, great cast [I could do without Frenzy tbh]... I'm here for it!
    I genuinely hope X-Men In Sci-Fi Space works far better than X-Men In Fantasy Otherworld. If Excaibur set up X Of Swords, I really hope SWORD sets up the next big cosmic showdown.

SO sexy...
    These are the best team costumes of the current era. Blows X-Factor and New Mutants out of the water

Is it wrong that reading Cortez and Magneto and thinking if Omega level mutants having no limits that Cortez could be the perfect masseuse for Omega's stimulating their unlimited potential and he gets to use his powers to the max. I feel i need a Cortez Massage parlor stat on Krakoa. He massages your mutant power and spirit and omegas get a special discount.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Is it wrong that reading Cortez and Magneto and thinking if Omega level mutants having no limits that Cortez could be the perfect masseuse for Omega's stimulating their unlimited potential and he gets to use his powers to the max. I feel i need a Cortez Massage parlor stat on Krakoa. He massages your mutant power and spirit and omegas get a special discount.
    thats an interesting concept although Cortez work with Magneto in the past contradicts Magneto being defined as an omega in the current era

Abigail Brand's outfit is so much FIYAH!!! From the asymmetrical X to the halter top to THOSE BOOTS...stunnsational!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I don't want to judge this too harshly, since Ewing is a great writer and we know so little. But Brand being angry that a small group of people made decisions involving aliens and endangering the world, and in response running away to Krakoa to found a new organization ALSO led by a small group of people making decisions for the world, feels kind of hypocritical? And she didn't do anything in Empyre. Alpha Flight sucked, but going from an international organization to one representing the interests of a single nation is a step down in the legitimacy department, particularly when you're claiming to represent the entire planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Fabian sounds very...... Not White..... dude is very white and Blond on the page are we sure?
    There’s this place called Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

SO sexy...
    I love his outfit!

Are there more for the rest of the team!?

Wiz Kid's looks also stand out beauty-fully. Especially with that shade of red.