Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That's kind of already happened, and has been a running problem with X books for a very long time. They've already committed genocide of an ally for economic security. Hell, that's basically Magneto's whole existence, back when writers weren't using him as a pet favorite. But that's a discussion that's been had ad nauseum elsewhere on these boards, and getting into it too much here would derail the topic even further
    No it hasn't. Anyways, really excited to see who the main antagonists of this book will be. Maybe Shiar?
    Last edited by loke13; 10-06-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

The Shiar are currently the X-men allies with Xandra in charge but given Ewing has been writting cosmic marvel so I would like them to fight the New greek Gods who have become cosmic.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Why were White Noise and/or Black Light never given the Shi'ar throne? Probably because Marvel forgot they are Deathbird's fledglings?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

New interview and art!

Confirmed that there's going to be sub-teams, with Manifold leading his own team of teleporters and Cable leading a security team that includes Random. There's also another character they haven't revealed yet--a telepath in charge of negotiations and interrogations.

Everything looks so gooddd

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    New interview and art!

Confirmed that there's going to be sub-teams, with Manifold leading his own team of teleporters and Cable leading a security team that includes Random. There's also another character they haven't revealed yet--a telepath in charge of negotiations and interrogations.

Gods this book looks so gorgeous. Definitely picking this up. And uf Mags and Brand don't stop playing with my emotions like this...

My heart is TREMBLING this is all SO beautiful. And OF COURSE because of how exquisite it looks, I (like many others, I assume) am finding myself CRIPPLED with the "I wish [insert favorite character here] is in this book with a fresh new look!!!!" thoughts. So so gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My heart is TREMBLING this is all SO beautiful. And OF COURSE because of how exquisite it looks, I (like many others, I assume) am finding myself CRIPPLED with the "I wish [insert favorite character here] is in this book with a fresh new look!!!!" thoughts. So so gorgeous.
    The way they explained the various divisions, this sounds like it could be full of fun cameos and redesigns.

BANNED

The preview looks pretty sweet. I have to admit I'm getting more and more excited for this book.

Somehow I feel that going into 2021 my X pull will have reduced and consists of X-Men, Hellions and S.W.O.R.D.

Mighty Member

I can’t wait for this. Anybody have a telepath speculation?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm in tears! And my heart skipped a few beats. Those pages and character designs look so beauty-full!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This news about Eden's own team is interesting.
    The teleporting mutant Eden “Manifold” Fesi will also be pushing his powers beyond their previous limits while serving as SWORD’s head of logistics. “Manifold is in charge of a whole team of teleporters, but he doesn’t just transport stuff. He can manipulate space, and we’ll see him utilize that in a pretty big way. It will be something pretty intense and amazing.”
    The little art preview with Blink in the background makes sense now. Hopefully we'll see Ariel as well seeing as she's been confirmed as an active X Man on the island.
    And I thought Ewing would use Frenzy's diplomatic background for her role in this book. Can't wait to read this!

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

All sounds really good. Cannot wait. I would LOVE if the telepath division has Tangerine into.
    B28E7DAB-D00D-43BE-A821-3F833E97B335.jpg

I love the multiple divisions, SWORD should be a fairly large organization and giving the Krakoans jobs would help flesh out the world a bit more

Can't party on the beach every day.